Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there is a lot of makeup on the missing person in published photos of her.

Now I don't know why someone would worry about this sort of thing when out walking the dog but it takes all sorts.

Maybe the intention was to join the teams meeting via camera.
I thought similar, but if you see other pictures of her walking along the river with willow, she appears to be always wearing make-up.

As you rightfully said, it could be in case that she may have to briefly turn her camera on to answer someone speaking directly to her. I feel like you'd have to know her online meeting habits to stand a good chance of catching her off guard.

Nicola is listed as a shareholder in one of PA's LTD companies (looking at Companies House website). Oddly enough, the address listed for her is not her home address, but appears to track to a static caravan at Larbreck Hall Caravan Park, which is off of Garstang Road. The address listed appears to contain a spelling mistake which is odd, as HMRC would use that address for correspondence.

If the family has connections to a caravan there I'm sure it has all been checked out, but it does seem a little odd.
When I first saw that address early on in search, I hoped it was a caravan known to Nicola and that she had hidden there for a bit, but police would have been all over that spot and presumably the caravan like a rash.

BBC​

Nicola Bulley: Roads closed in search for missing mum​

A police helicopter was seen overhead for about 20 minutes and officers cordoned off a road.

An increased presence of officers, including a senior detective, was also seen by the river.

The BBC has contacted Lancashire Police for a response.

When I first saw that address early on in search, I hoped it was a caravan known to Nicola and that she had hidden there for a bit, but police would have been all over that spot and presumably the caravan like a rash.
As a mortgage advisor, she might know about other vacant properties, but there couldn't have been many within walking distance.

Like everyone else, I'm waiting to see what comes of the current police activity at the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme