Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So three weeks of wondering and it’s the worst news for her daughters and family. Only a few weeks for the river to give up its secrets but so terribly sad and she wasn’t that far away either. Thinking of her family at this time. Poor Nicola

Last edited:
Not sure why this has shocked me, as I’m sure most of use knew it was coming. But always that glimmer of hope she was elsewhere. Sending all my thoughts to the family. How desperately sad.

On a normal Sunday I’m with my kids and husband. Just gardening and normal life stuff, I’m a very similar demographic to NB. Their lives will never be the same.

So police were correct in their initial assessment that she had gone into the river.
GB News presenter already saying that LP have questions to answer. Eyeroll

Anyway, the worst case scenario imo was that she'd been washed into the sea & might never be found or not found for many, many months - as HM Coastguard had said.

The find today is extremely sad but better than she had never been found.

The body isn’t far at all from the spot the police believe she went in.

Sorry I’m not very scientific but would it be possible for her to have moved there in 3 weeks? Is it over the weir? Has this area not been searched?

There has been so much activity, people about, that I am sure it is completely unlikely someone could have planted a body there since she went missing - but in this image given says the police were at the caravan park, is that coincidence or could they have reason to believe since finding the body someone could have been involved? So sad/tragic all around, but thankfully her loved one are closer to having answers:(
its possible someone could have planted I guess. JMO. Whoever it is (as its not confirmed) may they Rest In Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme