Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had convinced myself she was alive somewhere. I know identification hasn’t taken place but am assuming NB. So desperately sad for her family, including Willow. Thank you to everyone on here who have provided an excellent forum to discuss. I believe we all just desperately wanted to hear she had been found and in contrast to vile SM discussions, I believe on here , with the help of MODs, there has been a balanced open discussion. I find myself on here when a case really tugs at my heartstrings, for example the tragic Helen Bailey case. God bless Nicola, R.I.P

Exactly, I'm watching Sky News now with footage from the scene. Is it more distasteful if an individual goes live?
Does anyone have it pinned on a map (or can direct me to one) of where the body has been found in relation to where NB went missing?

I'm sorry if I've missed it the thread is very fast moving.
Mail online has a map.

''A body has been found in the search for missing mum Nicola Bulley.

The body was discovered in the River Wyre close to where the mum-of-two disappeared while walking her dog Willow in the village of St Michael’s on Wyre in Lancashire. Lancashire Police said no formal identification has yet been carried out so they are 'unable to say whether this is Nicola Bulley at this time'.

In a statement, a Lancashire Police spokesperson said: "This morning, Sunday, 19 February, you may be aware of police activity around the river near to St Michaels. We want to provide you with an update on that activity. We were called today at 11:36am to reports of a body in the River Wyre, close to Rawcliffe Road''.

I keep trying to go back to basics and try and forget all the clutter..,

There were tensions in her household

Her parents look after the girls after school every Thursday

She had face to face meeting with her boss on Thursday

Parents say she was upbeat when they left her house on Thursday

She logs into Work related Teams meeting on Friday whilst on dog walk

Disappears whilst meeting in progress without logging off
Sadly, people are often very happy once they’ve made the decision to end their suffering.

Awful news, I can't imagine what Nicola's husband, children, and family are going through. None of us wanted this to be the way things turned out. :(

Following her disappearance, I've been sickened by the speculation and absolute rubbish people have been sprouting.

''A body has been found in the search for missing mum Nicola Bulley.

The body was discovered in the River Wyre close to where the mum-of-two disappeared while walking her dog Willow in the village of St Michael’s on Wyre in Lancashire. Lancashire Police said no formal identification has yet been carried out so they are 'unable to say whether this is Nicola Bulley at this time'.

In a statement, a Lancashire Police spokesperson said: "This morning, Sunday, 19 February, you may be aware of police activity around the river near to St Michaels. We want to provide you with an update on that activity. We were called today at 11:36am to reports of a body in the River Wyre, close to Rawcliffe Road''.
So sad.

I wonder if the people who found the body are local or have come to the area to search?

I presume the park is still open to dog walkers so could've just been a Sunday morning lap of the park and they were just in the right/wrong place at the right time and caught sight of something unusual surfacing in the water.

In an ideal world you'd rather the police searches had found here rather than members of the public of course due to the mental scarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72