Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>I had to go and look out of interest. Now correct me if I'm wrong in my perception but to me the walkers who found the body (the ones widely photographed pointing at the river) looked to be IMO middle aged and slightly rounded and this person saying he found the body looks young and skinny!

Just had another look and realise I was thinking of the Policeman he does look similar in fairness and I did see yesterday someone said about one of the walkers had gone there cos they had a feeling from a spiritual guide make of that what you will!

Last edited:
'What an utterly inappropriate response': Fury at 'farcical' Lancashire Police as it emerges force replied to tweet showing lead detective as a Lego figure with an EMOJI during search for missing Nicola Bulley.
Lancashire Police Lego Tweet

They should have kept the two tweets separate. The lego thing is cute but didn't need to be linked into NB's case. It's off beam and socially inept :/

The police really need to hire new communications people. There is no chance the body is anyone’s other than poor Nicola’s. This drip-feeding of information and the performance on police comms has been poor. I don’t think there was anything wrong with the investigative approach but what has gone out to the press is very amateur hour.

I had to go and look out of interest. Now correct me if I'm wrong in my perception but to me the walkers who found the body (the ones widely photographed pointing at the river) looked to be IMO middle aged and slightly rounded and this person saying he found the body looks young and skinny!
If its the same person, they found a body by chance, and likely were looking for a while. Claiming they found it using psychic powers, means they're deluded and/or frauds. If its not the same person, then they're slightly more deluded and fraudulent.

The police really need to hire new communications people. There is no chance the body is anyone’s other than poor Nicola’s. This drip-feeding of information and the performance on police comms has been poor. I don’t think there was anything wrong with the investigative approach but what has gone out to the press is very amateur hour.

There's always a chance it's someone else I suppose.

I had to go and look out of interest. Now correct me if I'm wrong in my perception but to me the walkers who found the body (the ones widely photographed pointing at the river) looked to be IMO middle aged and slightly rounded and this person saying he found the body looks young and skinny!
I think he is the one pointing and the other walker is the one sat on the wall. Not sure who the man in the middle on the phone is.

I think the presser will inform us that they need more time to identify the body, but will also use the opportunity to declare that at this stage there is no indication of foul play

They still need to officially identify the body whether they know it is Nicola or not.

Not sure it's appalling at all, it is due process. We've seen this a thousand times over in UK cases.
I think it would have been worse if yesterday an authority had officially announced that the body recovered from the water was Nicola.

Last edited:
I just hope the family can get some closure from this, if it is her. Of course they'd want it to not be her and she still be alive, but if it is, I'd then hope that it was just a tragic accident with no abduction and pain or suffering at the hands of someone else. I think I could cope better knowing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3