Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Mail picks up on the story of the medium...
DM Headline

Revealed: 'Psychic' who found body in the hunt for Nicola Bulley as he tells how he had been using his 'gift' to try and help in the search for the missing mother-of-two - as cops say they need more time to confirm ID​

How it should read

Revealed: 'Charlatan' who found body in the hunt for Nicola Bulley as he tells how he had been using his 'eyes' to try and help in the search for the missing mother-of-two - as cops say they need more time to confirm ID​

They still need to officially identify the body whether they know it is Nicola or not.
I realise there is a formal process, but the statements they put out continually invite wild speculation. We know it’s Nicola. Of course, the boxes must be checked. All they need to do is word and manage comms better. It’s Nicola (RIP).

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>I had to go and look out of interest. Now correct me if I'm wrong in my perception but to me the walkers who found the body (the ones widely photographed pointing at the river) looked to be IMO middle aged and slightly rounded and this person saying he found the body looks young and skinny!

Just had another look and realise I was thinking of the Policeman he does look similar in fairness and I did see yesterday someone said about one of the walkers had gone there cos they had a feeling from a spiritual guide make of that what you will!
Just read about this couple who claim to have found body. All I can say is I hope they open the files on Lucan and Shergar.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>I had to go and look out of interest. Now correct me if I'm wrong in my perception but to me the walkers who found the body (the ones widely photographed pointing at the river) looked to be IMO middle aged and slightly rounded and this person saying he found the body looks young and skinny!

Just had another look and realise I was thinking of the Policeman he does look similar in fairness and I did see yesterday someone said about one of the walkers had gone there cos they had a feeling from a spiritual guide make of that what you will!

He's neither 'rounded' or 'skinny'.........in his own words he is a 'medium' ;)

DM Headline

Revealed: 'Psychic' who found body in the hunt for Nicola Bulley as he tells how he had been using his 'gift' to try and help in the search for the missing mother-of-two - as cops say they need more time to confirm ID​

How it should read

Revealed: 'Charlatan' who found body in the hunt for Nicola Bulley as he tells how he had been using his 'eyes' to try and help in the search for the missing mother-of-two - as cops say they need more time to confirm ID​

There seems to of been a lot of people with this supposed “gift” cashing in on the misfortune of Nicola being missing. TikTok has been particularly terrible for it

Let’s be realistic it’s her unfortunately as nobody else missing.

The question is did she have a accident or do it deliberately but I guess the family will never know either way.

MOOO
If her body has certain injuries, that would be the only way to know if she entered the water against her will or after death. If she's died of drowning, I think it was by accident. JMO It's just so sad but I'm glad she's been found </3

Just reading as many posts here as possible ....
If NB's family wishes to make a statement at some time, fine.
Otherwise I hope the press will give them privacy.
So sad for her partner, and esp. her children.

I'm not sure it does, I think it's attracted a few people who want to further their own agenda, in my humble opinion, and the rags are only too happy to fill their sheets with this nonsense. Its poor journalism, as is often the case these days.
And social media gone rampant.

This case just gets weirder and weirder ...
The coverage certainly gets weirder.

The medium is a fake like all mediums IMO, and jumping on an about to be confirmed tragedy is distasteful at best. There is no way this person helped find the body and this person should not be given an inch of national paper coverage, even in the Daily Mail.

Does anyone know where you can watch the press conf please? Thank you.

Although the police say they are sure there was no third party involvement, would they still take the opportunity to fingerprint the phone ?
Just a curious question

Just reading as many posts here as possible ....
If NB's family wishes to make a statement at some time, fine.
Otherwise I hope the press will give them privacy.
So sad for her partner, and esp. her children.
And I believe the school is fairly near the river? So a regular reminder.

I thought it was quite cool actually.
But hardly appropriate when your police force are under the cosh of public and media criticism and scrutiny.

Best they just stop with the twee social media posts and get on with being a robust police force.

Lancashire Police have never been so in the spotlight. Posting a tweet with their chief constable as a Lego figure during their most critical time ever, was just plain bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk