Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Many appologies you are right, you can match up the trees and the bank here. That is very interesting, this might be something to point out to someone close to the investigation.

good diagram and yes explains and shows nicola did at least in the past go the other side

I was honestly so surprised to see a news reporter lastnight literally at the bench (touching it) discussing the mysterious chain of events. My WS experience was screaming at the TV ‘Do not touch anything’!

I can’t imagine after 6 days of letting anyone roam freely day and night in and out of the path/bench/gate area they only now suspect a crime. If that’s the case I will be astonished.

I think they will find her in the river today, sadly. It’s so sad.

I know everyone keeps saying her dog would have gone into the water after her and would be wet, but what if Willow didn’t see it happen? A split second thing, by the time Willow got over there she couldn’t see anything?

The way the police said they they are not treating it as a potential crime seems really odd…made me first think she may have been known to be suicidal which definitely does not seem the case now, therefore out of interest, what other reason would they not treat it as potentially suspicious unless someone saw something to witness exactly what happened?

That is very strange indeed. Pure speculation, so of course imo but the only other thing would be something like she went off knowingly with a "friend". But then one would expect her to at least contact the police at some stage. Hmmm.

Just a thought and it will likely apply to NB phone settings and weather its an Apple or Android device.

IF on a teams call will the phone stay unlocked with the screen on if the phone isnt in use by touch or voice?

Im curious to know if the police have it unlocked and have full access or its locked and they need to gain access. After all her social media pages are mostly public still. Id also be curious to see if they would gain access to her social accounts for more information say from a family computer or laptop. If shes willing to leave her Facebook mostly public its highly likely that she would leave herself logged in on other devices.
According to a live sky news reporter stood at the bench a couple of hours ago, he said her phone was found unlocked and still logged onto the conference call but he said the call had ended. It's the first time I had heard that the call had actually ended.

Just a thought and it will likely apply to NB phone settings and weather its an Apple or Android device.

IF on a teams call will the phone stay unlocked with the screen on if the phone isnt in use by touch or voice?

Im curious to know if the police have it unlocked and have full access or its locked and they need to gain access. After all her social media pages are mostly public still. Id also be curious to see if they would gain access to her social accounts for more information say from a family computer or laptop. If shes willing to leave her Facebook mostly public its highly likely that she would leave herself logged in on other devices.

The police don’t need passwords/passcodes to get into a phones data, they have the capability to bypass all that.

The cordoning off of the bench (and the surrounding area, as it sounds in the article), sounds like one of two things, either:

1) They've found her
2) They've realised its a potential crime scene

More likely 2) IMO
Or 3) Somebody's decided if one person may have had an accident there it's probably not a good idea to keep on giving others the chance to have one there too?

The Supt was asked the other day about sealing the area off and she replied "that's up to the local authority" (or council, I can't remember what she said exactly)

Maybe the police wanted to do it days ago but weren't allowed to?

You would be shocked to find out how often they do not.

How often they do not what? So they need a passcode to get into a missing persons phone. Highly doubt it but they do probably need a good enough reason like a phone warrant and in this case it’s warranted I would imagine.

That’s the same side. You can see the bridge.

Covered a few pages back
no, the abandonded house fencing is on the right and shale banking next to bench is on the left. NB must have been exploring on the 29th nov since it seems at least to me that is where picture taken. so checks need to be made both sides not just bench side.

The police don’t need passwords/passcodes to get into a phones data, they have the capability to bypass all that.
They actually dont. Or do to an extent but definitely do not have a "unlock all" piece of software to bypass every screen lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez