Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diver could have been crawling along the river bed. Doesn’t mean to say the divers stood vertically underwater

There’s also steps cut into the bank where he gets out
I thought it looked more like thick branches or roots, but could be wrong.

It doesn't have to be that deep for a diver doing a fingertip search to be fully submerged.

Have you watched the video? It shows diver by the riverbank - stood up - with the river already above their waist. It'll likely get much deeper towards the middle.

Even if they were doing a fingertip search, you can't see the air tanks of the diver - you can't see any bit of them at all - suggesting there's more than enough depth to fully submerge a body.

The Daily mail have upgraded the cordon story to their main story. I find this significant as the interest rate increase is dominating all other news sources. Do they know something they can't report on yet?

It looks like they are finally asking very similar questions to what the forum has been asking over the last few days.

Despite posts on here suggesting otherwise, the river is obviously deep enough for a person to be fully submerged. This article has video of a diver completely under the water and totally invisible..

It's a diver in a black wetsuit on murky water. He/she wold not have to be far under the water to be invisible, certainly could be less than head height.

The main thing is people can clearly walk to the bank. I have seen multiple people walking in and out of the river and multiple points, now including right by the bench with no issue. So even if it does get deeper at some point, it's not within a meter or two from the shore imo. Imo accidental drowning would be wildly unlucky. falling in, even with some speed or force wouldn't propel her that far out How on earth does she end up in a position where standing, hell even sitting up doesn't solve the problem? She'd have to be knocked out or somehow end up trapped under water.

And if she was trapped under water meters from her phone and dog, how on gods green earth did they not find her?

It looks like they are finally asking very similar questions to what the forum has been asking over the last few days.

Quite possibly related - it has been observed on other threads/cases that MSM do seem to pick things up off WS.

Feels like things are changing , my stomach drops everytime my phone flashes up breaking news . What a horrible situation for her family .

It was confirmed by Nicola's employer, Exclusively Mortgages, that she had logged onto the work call while she was out on the dog walk.

However, she didn't have her camera or microphone on.

Ben Pociecha, the director of Exclusively Mortgages, said: "It seems as if she was muted and didn’t have her camera on. She was listening in whilst walking her dog.

"There were numerous parties involved in this. A lot of people attended the call.

"The police are investigating the call."

There's no doubt some things are odd about this case but I will be stunned if she is not found in the water at some point. Haven't really had a good feeling since the beginning of this. Can't imagine the turmoil her family/friends are going through. It's just awful.

New member here. I've been following this case very closely, and have almost caught up on this fast moving thread. Nicola's FB photos show Willow was usually walked using a retractable lead, sometimes wearing her harness, other times not. On this particular walk, I think Willow was probably wearing the harness as it's been reported they arrived by car.

As the lead was found at the bench and the harness close to the river, it leads me to think NB has fallen into the water, and struggling to get out, may have tried to pull herself out by grabbing hold of Willow's harness. The forward pulling motion would have quite easily made the dog slip out of it. As much as I hope and pray for a good outcome, I fear NB has been carried downstream.

P&N ENGINEERING DESIGN LIMITED - Companies House

Hi All, I thought this was significant. Nicola is listed as a person with significant control in the linked company. If you check the filing history, a new update has appeared that JMO may suggest recent financial difficulties and perhaps a period of stress - especially given her job as this is a company to which she is directly linked.

The update was not there and therefore not publicly available yesterday as fast as I am aware.

P&N ENGINEERING DESIGN LIMITED - Companies House

Hi All, I thought this was significant. Nicola is listed as a person with significant control in the linked company. If you check the filing history, a new update has appeared that JMO may suggest recent financial difficulties and perhaps a period of stress - especially given her job as this is a company to which she is directly linked.

The update was not there and therefore not publicly available yesterday as fast as I am aware.
This company about to be a "vote to compulsory strike off" looks like there was no intention for this company to continue in the preceding months which would either indicate as speculated, financial issues, or perhaps something more behind the scenes where the company directors just wanted to do separate things, maybe run separate companies.

IMO JMO

I’m new to this site so please bear with me. Someone in this post mentioned NB not wearing a hat and her hair being tied into a ponytail, that detail I found very bizarre. I wouldn’t necessarily remember how someone had styled their hair if they had later gone missing and from looking at her FB in all the pictures her hair is always down never tied up even when walking with her dog. It may be nothing it just strikes me as a little bit odd IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1