Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not that it is related but police helicopter just gone over heading in that direction. Nicola also has links to Thornton

I've been trying to find out if the harness fasteners were found closed or open. I was stumped as to why she would remove the harness but then I wondered if something had happened to panic the dog and make him struggle out of the harness but this would mean it would likely be found with the fasteners still closed.
Nicola's friend said on Sky News that she takes off the dogs harness at start of dog walks

"Ms Bulley was last seen wearing a long black gilet jacket with a hood, black jeans and olive green ankle wellies".

If it is a wellie in the bag I don't think it's hers. It looks to be too large to be an ankle wellie.

Last edited:
Press conference this afternoon has just been mentioned by a guy being interviewed on Sky News.
I Can hear a helicopter overhead during the interview and it sounds like its hovering so could be media?

For those interested, I'm sure many of you know but I haven't seen it specifically mentioned on here, you can view the scene on Google maps from overhead (the river, path, and field etc.), and if you drag the little 'street view man' over the scene, it will highlight photographs that members of the public have taken. You can then select to go into one of those photos, which essentially allows you to navigate the area around the scene as if you were on street view. It's quite useful for orienting from different angles.

For example, here is a link to a picture of a slightly odd looking outbuilding on the towpath just up from the bench. I only share it because nobody else has mentioned it, not because I think it holds any particular significance.

Yes, I've looked at some of those member of public 360 degree pictures. One thing I would say is that some of them don't seem to orientate correctly - ie. when the google man is pointing north the view is actually not to the north, if that makes sense.

There was discussion on the last board about NB having wired headphones in old photos and then discussion of perhaps she has AirPods now. either way this needs to be dug into further. If she had wired headphones, why haven’t they been found? They should have been w the phone since it was still connected to the call. If she had AirPods, digital phone forensics should be able to determine when they were out of range of the phone and disconnected from the call(and the audio would have defaulted back to the phone earpiece). You can’t track the actual AirPods, only the case so that wouldn’t be helpful. I want to see this explored further.

Press conference this afternoon has just been mentioned by a guy being interviewed on Sky News.
Can hear a helicopter overhead, during the interview sounds like its hovering so could be media?

Flight radar not showing any helicopters in the area, so I would assume police.

Attachments

• 9DFE3EBE-36B9-40FC-B292-DC0F99235FA4.png
    9DFE3EBE-36B9-40FC-B292-DC0F99235FA4.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics