Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great explanation and really interesting.

If this was the case though, it would give a precise location. Mine knows even what side of the road I ran on.

Why haven’t they found her? Or it?

It’s baffling.
Tidal ?

Remember we don't know how much battery life could have been left on the Fitbit. If they got a ping from it at say 3pm, they'd know it was within range and that she was close but then the battery might have died and then they're looking blind.

I walk my dog along river paths. If I found a phone, lead and a harness nearer water, and no owner in sight, and a distressed dog, I'm not walking away. In short, I don't believe her. That she tied up the dog suggests possibility dog was tied up to stop it interfering. I can't get my head around anyone coming across that scene and then doing what she did
I agree, but I can believe it. Some people just don’t want to get involved and be on their way.

am really struggling with the idea that the business owner found her mobile and lead by the bench, the harness near the water and a distressed dog and decided a normal course of action was to tie up the dog, go to her appt, then tell her daughter in law. Finding that is NOT normal and your 1st instinct would be something is VERY wrong. The story doesn't add up. If she's found a phone, lead, harness near the water and a distressed dog you absolutely DO NOT go about your business. Is it just me or is that very, very wrong?
Must admit it wouldn’t have been my course of action. I’d have taken the dog plus stuff to safety but I guess she thought the owner of dog and phone would be around, only realising it was odd when she spoke with a family member.

A young lad went missing near me after a night out. They believe he ended up in the river close to were last seen on cctv. If so he ended up past two weirs and multiple bends in river, round an ox bow to the place most wash up with another weir. It took two weeks and he was found approx a mile away. That despite SAR and canoeists, rowing teams all in that river. Multiple dog walkers walk those banks several times a day.
As I touched on previously bodies of water are one of the biggest keepers of their secret's and in minutes people go into them willingly or not and vanish.

The fact it’s now headline news they’re looking for someone who matches that description and hasn’t come forward.
I've just read (could be wrong ) that this witness has come forward and speaking to police. Unsure of where you can screen shot from and post on here as I don't usually comment on here just read. Do apologies

One idea surrounding the fit but , could be to put the phone in the boat and go up and down the rider and see if it connects , easy way to find the Fitbit and perhaps NB

They can know that, right down to the second.

Please tell me how they will know that at 9:20 the phone was placed on the bench. They cannot know that. They can know the area it is, but not that it was on the bench. They can assume that as it was in the area of the bench at that time, and later said to be found on the bench, that it was ON the bench at that time. They can presume but without eyes on, they cannot know.

Julius K,,9 has been stated previously IzMO
I always take my dogs harness off as she's not keen on the underneath part, plus sometimes she loves to swim so I don't want it getting soaking or weighing her down, my dog doesn't even wear a collar inside the house so doesn't really like her harness and collar on lol.

What if the business owner is an 80-year old lady who just wasn't sure what to do? You see the first thing she did was to ask her daughter-in-law what they should do about it.
Has it been established she did that first? Her quote was she had an important appt and "then" she spoke to her daughter on law. An important point I haven't seen clarified either way. I'm sure police have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108