Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire), Jan 2023 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone's GPS is what shows it "approaching" the bench, it can't be more precise than that, the bench isn't something that has exact data like a street etc. MOO that is how my tracking and my Fitbit tracking work also.
It would seem that no one on WS has access to all of LE's investigation and witness statements. I don't think LE is concerned with (or able) to provide the minutia of information that would satisfy those that not trust the investigation.
But the police are happy to say that its not unusual for Nicola to hold the phone in her hand in front of her, hence it not being in her pocket. Im just baffled as to why they, in their press conferences refer to the phone as merely approaching the bench...IMO that says that someone else found it in the upper field and took it to the bench.

I'm amazed but also very pleased that not a single journalist has snapped the funeral procession today.

Me too! I can’t ever recall a case where a no fly zone has been imposed for a funeral like this. It’s been fascinating in terms of media (and social media) impact and I reckon the police will become more cautious about what is publicly/nationally released in future, for fear of this happening again.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I took a seminar yesterday, and all of the students were well aware of the case and had been following it closely. I didn't bring it up. One of the students did. That surprised me, but what surprised me more was the AA guy who came out to sort my flat battery today ( yes - I am an idiot - left internal lights on overnight).

He asked - as he was trying to resurrect the car - he did, but I needed a new battery - had I heard about the case? I said yes, a little ( Ahem - bit disingenuous there !) , He then gave me chapter and verse on timings / theories etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like another poster said the police is not confused. LE is satisfied with the information it has and the eye witnesses' accounts. All of which support LE's original working hypothesis that Nicola entered the water. Whether accidental or intentional, it is none of our business! She has been found, which is what we all wanted. Let's let her rest in peace.

LE has made it clear there is absolutely nothing to suggest 3rd party involvement. As far as LE is concerned there is no mystery.

We are not privy to all the information the LE has and nor should we be.
While I agree, hence why I haven't been on this thread in a while, the thread is still open for discussion, therefore people are still entitled to express their own opinions and thoughts even if they don't align with ours.

Me too! I can’t ever recall a case where a no fly zone has been imposed for a funeral like this. It’s been fascinating in terms of media (and social media) impact and I reckon the police will become more cautious about what is publicly/nationally released in future, for fear of this happening again.

Maybe in these days of drones and self styled youtube/tiktok vigilante "investigators" imposing themselves wherever they choose this might need to become more the norm, possibly backed up by legislation. Lying to police to gain access and then covertly filming a body recovery should certainly be a crime IMO :mad:

A 34-year-old man has been released on bail, Lancashire Police have confirmed
We wanted to let you know that we’ve arrested a man on suspicion of malicious communications offences and perverting the course of justice in connection with our investigation to find Nicola Bulley.

It relates to footage being taken from inside a police cordon close to the River Wyre on Sunday, February 19th, which was subsequently posted online.

A 34-year-old man from Kidderminster was arrested this morning (Wednesday, March 8), with assistance from our colleagues at West Mercia Police, on suspicion of malicious communications offences and perverting the course of justice.

He has since been bailed with conditions.

Our priority is, and has always been, to support Nicola’s family and the wider community in St Michael’s. We hope this arrest provides reassurance that we take concerns seriously and will act on them.

We wanted to let you know that we’ve arrested a man on suspicion of malicious communications offences and perverting the course of justice in connection with our investigation to find Nicola Bulley.

It relates to footage being taken from inside a police cordon close to the River Wyre on Sunday, February 19th, which was subsequently posted online.

A 34-year-old man from Kidderminster was arrested this morning (Wednesday, March 8), with assistance from our colleagues at West Mercia Police, on suspicion of malicious communications offences and perverting the course of justice.

Our priority is, and has always been, to support Nicola’s family and the wider community in St Michael’s. We hope this arrest provides reassurance that we take concerns seriously and will act on them.
I wonder if there are others out there being worried their time will come too.

Imagine having that footage on your phone and deciding it’s worth posting on TikTok for likes. I can’t even begin to compute how he thought it was a good idea in any way. How did you get famous? Filmed a dead body being recovered. Oh. What an absolute moron.

Yes . From experience that's the second most difficult stage over one has to deal with in a case involving an inquest .
And then there is the inquest . Can be delayed beyond set time frame. I hope this one is not for the sake of the family. One of my family member’s inquests - killed by drug driver has been opened and adjourned for a long time now. Not helped by the perp going back to the USA.

And then there is the inquest . Can be delayed beyond set time frame. I hope this one is not for the sake of the family. One of my family member’s inquests - killed by drug driver has been opened and adjourned for a long time now. Not helped by the perp going back to the USA.
so sorry

Good news! Hope his channel get shut down (if it isn't already).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member