Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire), Jan 2023 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear what you’re saying, it’s a remote location. I don’t mean to project on Nicola too much based on how I’ve acted myself!! — but I am just wondering if there was some shop near the school with an alcohol licence from say 8am or 9am, and Nicola knew she would be sound off & video off on a call so kind of unobserved.

Just to say: I am recovering from a serious drinking problem myself after rehab, and mean no judgement against Nicola by this guess — I just am aware how sometimes people with drinking problems can think and behave, and wonder if the police disclosed Nicola’s issue in this context (because it’s relevant that day). I don’t think by the way that Nicola was drunk around her children ~ my theory avoids that.

I hear what you’re saying about this case, there are some really weird aspects for a missing person investigation, and hope the inquest provides answers.

All just my own speculation and if I’m wrong I will certainly acknowledge so and just to say the alcohol speculation is in the context of the same problem ~ no judgment intended whatsoever.
Saying this absolutely without judgement, and I could be wrong, but I dimly recall press reports that detectives visited a petrol station/shop a week or two after Nicola disappeared, to request their CCTV footage. No idea if it sold alcohol or not. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne