UK - Nicola Bulley, St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire), Jan 27, 2023 *MEDIA, MAPS, & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Recalling their last conversation, he said: "Her mind was great, we picked the children up the Thursday before she went missing, as we do every Thursday.

"We took them home, Nicola had had a meeting with her boss in Garstang and she said can you stay a bit later because I have an important client coming in on Zoom. We said 'no problem' and stayed.

"She had done her work and she was very upbeat about getting her mortgage sorted."

Meanwhile, a business owner who raised the alarm about Ms Bulley's disappearance has spoken for the first time of the moment she came across her 'worried' dog by the side of a river.

The woman, who did not want be named, spotted brown springer spaniel Willow running free on the river bank on Friday morning.

She also found Nicola's mobile phone on a bench by the side of the river, under a tree which has a sign warning of deep water nailed to it.

Bizarrely, Willow was running free and the woman found the dog's harness on the floor next to the river.

She called her daughter-in-law who called Nicola's long-term partner Paul, who dialled 999.

The woman, who runs a business in picturesque St Michaels on Wyre, said she knew of Nicola and hoped nothing 'bad' had happened to her.

Speaking today, she said: 'I saw the dog and I recognised it, but I suddenly couldn't think whose dog it was.

'There was a mobile phone on the bench and there was also something between the bench and the river so I went and looked, and it was a dog harness.

'The dog looked worried so I tied her up and rushed home as I had to go to an appointment.

'I then went and spoke to my daughter-in-law and she immediately knew who the dog was, alerted the woman's partner and that was it - the police were on it.'

"She went on to say two other dog walkers later came across her phone and recognised the screensaver photo.

She said they were unable to unlock the phone and contacted a friend who then called St Michael's-on-Wyre Church of England Primary School, where Nicola had dropped her two children earlier that morning".

NICOLA'S MUM AND DAD

''Ernest said: "There was no sign of a slip or falling in so our thought was 'has somebody got her'? I asked the Sergeant from Fleetwood a few days ago, 'is there any chance of her being taken' and she said 'I don't think that's the case'. I said 'how can you know that?'" Dot said: "We picked the children up the Thursday before she went missing, as we do every Thursday. Nicola had had a meeting with her boss in Garstang and she said can you stay a bit later because I have an important client coming in on Zoom."

Dot also said she was "upbeat" and their last conversation was a kiss and "I love you." In a statement, her family said: "We have been overwhelmed by the support from our community and would like to thank everyone for their ongoing efforts to help us find Nicola.''

''At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a long black gilet jacket with a hood, black jeans and olive green ankle wellington boots''

GB News (TV) 4 hours ago. Mentions a Cadaver dog.

Missing Nicola Bulley's dad challenges police over 'missing person' theory

The father of missing dog walker Nicola Bulley has challenged police on whether his daughter 'could have been taken'. Nicola, 45, was last seen walking her brown cocker spaniel Willow just before 9.30am after dropping her two daughters off at school in the village of St Michael's in Lancashire, last Friday.

Ms Bulley’s parents, Ernest, 73, and Dot, 72, vowed “we will never stop looking for her.”

Speaking to the Mirror, Ernest said: “There was no sign of a slip or falling in so our thought was ‘has somebody got her’?

“I asked the Sergeant from Fleetwood a few days ago, ‘is there any chance of her being taken’ and she said ‘I don't think that's the case’.

It comes as an “abandoned house” was searched in the investigation for the missing dog walker Nicola Bulley.

Louise had just booked Ribby Hall because they both had spa vouchers, she had just sent Nicola the night before the treatments. Louise booked it on Friday morning and sent it to Nicola but she never got back to her. They are very close."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back