GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Timeline:

Friday evening 7 pm: The start of the birthday Party
Midnight of Friday: The two sisters were left alone as the guests left.
Saturday: Reported missing.
Saturday: Seen by a passerby but the sisters were left after being presumed to be sleeping.
Sunday 1 pm: They were found and pronounced dead at the scene

**Please add if I've missed anything**

I'm so confused. I wonder why nobody went up to the park to check before officially reporting them missing. And why the police didn't go and look there upon receiving the report. I suppose maybe the family didn't know they'd gone there or who they'd been with.

Maybe the bodies were more hidden than it looks from the forensic tent photo.

29370682-8399459-image-a-12_1591636370952.jpg

Last edited:
It's so open and must be busy with dog walkers and families despite lockdown! I can't believe nobody else saw them there on a Saturday. So bizarre.

It was a torrential downpour on Saturday in London so there would not have been many families walking in the park which might explain why no one found them until Sunday. However, missing posters with the girls pictures were circulated by friends on Saturday listing that the last place they were seen on Friday was Fryent Park which only makes me wonder why no one searched the park earlier looking for them

How terrible. Their poor mother.

And people walked by and thought they were rough sleepers? Wow. Were they arranged to look that way? "Stabbed repeatedly" sounds violent and messy. And both ladies look fit and healthy, so how were they overcome so quickly? More than one perp? A bunch?

I hope this gets solved fast. Hopeful for some CCTV from the area.

I also wonder if it was an attack from somebody they knew, which would explain why they were overcome because they were comfortable? And usually, an attack like this is full of emotion.

I'm so confused. I wonder why nobody went up to the park to check before officially reporting them missing. And why the police didn't go and look there upon receiving the report. I suppose maybe the family didn't know they'd gone there or who they'd been with. Maybe the bodies were more hidden than it looks from the forensic tent photo.

But they were stumbled upon by a passerby, which means still exposed enough? I do wonder why the park wasn't their first place to check as well.

I'm so confused. I wonder why nobody went up to the park to check before officially reporting them missing. And why the police didn't go and look there upon receiving the report. I suppose maybe the family didn't know they'd gone there or who they'd been with.

Maybe the bodies were more hidden than it looks from the forensic tent photo.

29370682-8399459-image-a-12_1591636370952.jpg

The photo shows the tents quite a few meters apart which is why the passerby story stumbling on them on Saturday doesn’t make too much sense to me. Also I agree it’s quite an open field and it doesn’t look like an attempt was made to conceal the crime scene either.

The photo shows the tents quite a few meters apart which is why the passerby story stumbling on them on Saturday doesn’t make too much sense to me. Also I agree it’s quite an open field and it doesn’t look like an attempt was made to conceal the crime scene either.

Have you seen that smaller rectangular patch just to the east of the two trees? Could they have been in there and they're just taping off a huge area all round? I know it doesn't look like that from that one photo, but it would make more sense as they'd be more screened. Is that where people camped? Could someone have attacked them and dragged them in there?

It was not clear they were injured or anything. She said she just saw the two girls lying on the floor and there was a backpack next to them.

so the woman who sighted them was close enough to see the backpack but did not notice anything else ?

edited as previous info not confirmed

Last edited:
Hi all again .. after a while. Hope you’re all well.
This one has got me perplexed, not sure what you Super sleuth’s have found but I’m sure it’s more than worth while. Even on lockdown I’ve noticed (as a dog walker) our local park/fields have been much busier - even in the rain.
X

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back