UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I don't buy into any of this. No matter which way you look at it there were 257 documents which should never have left the hospital and are simple to dispose of. She knew this. When they relate to is neither here nor there. JMO.
If it’s six years worth of random handover notes, doesn’t it undermine the idea that she had trophies of alleged murders stored under her bed?

If it’s six years worth of random handover notes, doesn’t it undermine the idea that she had trophies of alleged murders stored under her bed?

Not to me. As I understand it a good number related to the case had been separated out. I don't necessarily think she had trophies, though she might have. It just makes me rather uneasy.

Not to me. As I understand it a good number related to the case had been separated out. I don't necessarily think she had trophies, though she might have. It just makes me rather uneasy.
I think we’ve just been making an assumption that the ones relating to the case were separated out, I don’t think anything has been reported which suggests or confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member