VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm lame and have nothing better to do, I have calculated the window of victory for each remaining contender's guess to be the closest to the final time!

NOW to 51h 35m - @esther43 (backed by @marynnu )
51h 35m to 64h @Jw192 (backed by @Sarahlou )
64h to 72h 30m - @bobbymkii (backed by @Dotta )
72h 30m to 77h 30m - @CS2C (backed by @Kittybunny )
any time longer than 77h 30m - @V347 (backed by @crystalline )

I expect they’ve had a lot more detail on these things during the course of the trial than what we have from the reporting.
Do you mean they may have it in their electronic bundles? Can't imagine them being able to retain or structure the detail of those searches by memory. Unless there was someone with a super brain. Ha ha!

I'm kind of surprised that the jury haven't asked more questions regarding the Facebook searches and handover notes.
I think if they were thinking possibly NG then they would definitely be asking for more detail?
I'm just thinking this because these are the types of topics that skeptics have been using to challenge arguments.
Good point, although I'm not sure they'd be able to ask for additional info to that which has already been presented during the trial...

Do you mean they may have it in their electronic bundles? Can't imagine them being able to retain or structure the detail of those searches by memory. Unless there was someone with a super brain. Ha ha!
Facebook searches, text messages etc will be in their electronic bundles, as that is when they were read into the record.

I just want to say to whoever wins. I don’t know who you are but I will find you.
Well if I win I will probably be at the Bloodstock Open Air music festival at Catton Hall in Derbyshire as I believe that's where my window of victory covers.
Come say hi then we can watch death metal bands with names so horrific that typing them would probably breach the terms of service of this forum!

Well if I win I will probably be at the Bloodstock Open Air music festival at Catton Hall in Derbyshire as I believe that's where my window of victory covers.
Come say hi then we can watch death metal bands with names so horrific that typing them would probably breach the terms of service of this forum!
I’m more of a Gary Moore fan tbh.

Facebook searches, text messages etc will be in their electronic bundles, as that is when they were read into the record.
Thanks, Tortoise, and I also wanted to thank you (but it was way back on the previous thread) for posting a link to the judge's sentencing remarks in the Ben Field case, recently brought back to mind by the BBC docu-drama 'The Sixth Commandment'.

What struck me yet again was how much comes out clearly in those remarks that even close observers of what's in the press could not fully understand before. Slightly frustrating...but we could only avoid that by having a permanent Websleuths observer in court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx