VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever won one race in my life, and that wasn't on my own feet, it was a donkey derby at Butlins when I was about 5. I only won because all the other kids fell off. I remember the surrounding devastation and riderless donkeys, as my donkey passed by and traipsed through the finish line. I was teased about it by my brothers for years.

Oh me, Oh my! What is taking so long? Come on jury with the verdict, the strain on the families must be utterly exhausting, their dignity during these dark and desperate months has been heroic.
I have a deep faith which has helped me in my darkest times but this case would be a test for anyone’s faith, ‘you’re not given more than you can carry’ let us all believe that it is true here too.
(obviously my opinion only and not in any way intending to offend)

Oh me, Oh my! What is taking so long? Come on jury with the verdict, the strain on the families must be utterly exhausting, their dignity during these dark and desperate months has been heroic.
I have a deep faith which has helped me in my darkest times but this case would be a test for anyone’s faith, ‘you’re not given more than you can carry’ let us all believe that it is true here too.
Where are the families when a jury is deliberating ?

Just another few weeks then

For what it’s worth I feel like we won’t get to day 27. It was super interesting to see as well that 12 days adds up to about 5 or 6 if they were doing a more traditional 9-5 type day. Their hours are probably a big part of what’s holding them back, I feel like I would prefer longer hours and would find shorter ones more disruptive to the process (that’s just me obviously!)

I've only ever won one race in my life, and that wasn't on my own feet, it was a donkey derby at Butlins when I was about 5. I only won because all the other kids fell off. I remember the surrounding devastation and riderless donkeys, as my donkey passed by and traipsed through the finish line. I was teased about it by my brothers for years.

The perfect Tortoise and Hare metaphor.

I'd rather these parents hadn't had to carry this at all, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member