VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am creating a video series looking at the cases individually once the trial has concluded and I’m looking for a window of opportunity when the other nurses may have been distracted or busy elsewhere. As you can see room 1 is the largest of the 4 and may have afforded the opportunity for an attack to take place despite there being others present in the same room.

Interesting! I can see it would easily be possible. Hope you manage to pin down where they were exactly.

I’m sure it was mentioned when MT was cross examined. Didn’t she say she had her back to the incubators and was at the computer typing up notes ?
Here is the link. Baby A incubator 2

I’m sure it was mentioned when MT was cross examined. Didn’t she say she had her back to the incubators and was at the computer typing up notes ?
Here is the link. Baby A incubator 2
She said she could see the incubator from where she was sitting and in that article it states she had a clear line of sight “into” the room which seems odd if she was in room one at that computer as she would have had her back to Letby (unless sat at a angle)

If incubator 2 is the one I have put a red cross through then there is a clear line of sight between the desk and the cot, also from the walk round the computer desk is not facing the window it’s up against the partition wall if I understand that correctly. I marked that with a red line.

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 18
Hmmm I’ll have to look at this again in the morning but it looks like the computer and desk at the end of the video are in a different position compared to the diagram. It is quite something to think her first attack was with two members of staff in that room (if guilty and if it was actually her first attack)

Was she not at the nurses station (desk)...may be thinking of another case though
Mel Taylor was typing at the desk after helping ll with a infusio/ infusion setup if I remember correctly and Caroline Bennion was tending to baby b in the crib next to baby a. 8.10 was recorded finish time of infusion with mt and ll. dr harkness and dr wood were tending to a crib on the other side.

Sky News have certainly been reporting on the deliberations more since yesterdays announcement from the judge.

The reporter has said there is a huge media presence there today. Is this just reporters hoping verdicts are imminent, or are they given any indication from the court? Seems strange the media interest has picked up dramatically yesterday & today.

I'm pretty sure the reporting has ramped up only because going to a majority can mean that the decisions are speeded up. I think the press are just taking their chances at a good bet for when the verdicts will be in. Logically, if only one juror was causing problems, the verdicts could be very soon. But if it's more than one juror, this could go on for many more weeks.

Did anyone notice the book by her bedside ?
Ruth Jones “Never Greener”

When Kate was twenty-two, she had an intense and passionate affair with a married man, Callum, which ended in heartbreak. Kate thought she'd never get over it.

Seventeen years later, life has moved on - Kate, now a successful actress, is living in London, married to Matt and mother to little Tallulah. Meanwhile Callum and his wife Belinda are happy together, living in Edinburgh and watching their kids grow up. The past, it would seem, is well and truly behind them all.

But then Kate meets Callum again.

And they are faced with a choice: to walk away from each other . . . or to risk finding out what might have been.

Definite Milky Bar Kid Vibes….JMO
IMG_6156.jpeg

Hmmm I’ll have to look at this again in the morning but it looks like the computer and desk at the end of the video are in a different position compared to the diagram. It is quite something to think her first attack was with two members of staff in that room (if guilty and if it was actually her first attack)

If true it would have been pretty audacious, that's for sure.

Did anyone notice the book by her bedside ?
Ruth Jones “Never Greener”

When Kate was twenty-two, she had an intense and passionate affair with a married man, Callum, which ended in heartbreak. Kate thought she'd never get over it.

Seventeen years later, life has moved on - Kate, now a successful actress, is living in London, married to Matt and mother to little Tallulah. Meanwhile Callum and his wife Belinda are happy together, living in Edinburgh and watching their kids grow up. The past, it would seem, is well and truly behind them all.

But then Kate meets Callum again.

And they are faced with a choice: to walk away from each other . . . or to risk finding out what might have been.

Definite Milky Bar Kid Vibes….JMO
View attachment 439957

There were some previous discussions on both books (not sure if they're still around and searchable) and the other book was written by a doctor about her near death experience when her baby died when she was 7 months pregnant (29 weeks). And it was noted that the mother of one of the babies in the case was a doctor/GP. (ETA Baby C was born at 30 weeks and I think it was his mother that was a doctor. Twins E+F were born at 29 weeks)

In shock by Dr Rana Awdish
At seven months pregnant, intensive care doctor Rana Awdish suffered a catastrophic medical event, haemorrhaging nearly all of her blood volume and losing her unborn first child. She spent months fighting for her life in her own hospital, enduring a series of organ failures and multiple major surgeries.

Last edited:
Rana Awdish is an intensive care doctor and the director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Programme at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr Awdish's mandate is to improve the patient experience across the US health system and speak on patient advocacy at healthcare venues across the country. She was awarded the Critical Care Teaching Award in 2016 and, in 2017, the Press Ganey Physician of the Year Award and The Schwartz Center's National Compassionate Caregiver Award. Taken from @amazon.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter