UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out-after the longest trial and jury deliberation, LL was finally found guilty. I turned away, attended to some real life stuff, and now here I am, thirty five pages behind!

12:28KEY EVENT

Solicitor for 7 babies' families 'disappointed' with CPS decision​

Tamlin Bolton, a Senior Associate Solicitor at Switalskis, represents the families of seven babies.
In a statement today, she said: "At Switalskis, we are disappointed with the CPS decision to not proceed with a retrial on all of the cases. We believe that the families of the further alleged victims still have questions that are unanswered, and they deserve to know what happened to their children."

@squish reported earlier that LL had loo rolls in shot while she was listening to proceedings today.

squish: ' She had toilet rolls conspicuously positioned on her desk, presumably to show she might cry.' ( On page 44 of this thread)

That new Mirror link is carrying an old sketch of her with a box of tissues ( from the original trial)

personally, I think that's a hammy move when you can easily carry tissues in your sleeve or lap. ( A little ostentatious for me, if I was a juror. Hollywood trial vibes)

Also, how did she manage to pay attention today when just a few weeks ago she couldn't face her own sentencing?
Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 14.35.31.png

Could it just be for psychiatric evaluations before moving her on eventually?
Although one would think there was a psychiatric unit where she was going…
Why weren't these evaluations done before the trial?

Or earlier in her life when she started showing worrying symptoms?

They could have saved innocent lives of Babies.

Now, they seem to me as "mustard after dinner" as we say in my country.

If you catch the meaning hehe

JMO

@squish reported earlier that LL had loo rolls in shot while she was listening to proceedings today.

squish: ' She had toilet rolls conspicuously positioned on her desk, presumably to show she might cry.' ( On page 44 of this thread)

That new Mirror link is carrying an old sketch of her with a box of tissues ( from the original trial)

personally, I think that's a hammy move when you can easily carry tissues in your sleeve or lap. ( A little ostentatious for me, if I was a juror. Hollywood trial vibes)

Also, how did she manage to pay attention today when just a few weeks ago she couldn't face her own sentencing?
View attachment 449291
Hasn't she got pockets in her prison uniform?
Hasn't she got a packet of normal cheap tissues?? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but loo paper put for everybody to see in Court is simply disgusting IMO :confused:
Yuck!

Lucy Letby's next steps as she 'toys' with victims' parents in bid to appeal conviction.

Hasn't she got pockets in her prison uniform?
Hasn't she got a packet of normal cheap tissues?? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but loo paper put for everybody to see in Court is simply disgusting IMO :confused:
Yuck!
Aww Dotta, you're meant to feel sorry for her. This is what she is reduced to now, rolls of loo paper

It reminds of her exaggerated tale of woe " I was arrested in my nightie/pyjamas' (Until Johnson KC busted her on that story)

'Letby previously told the jury she was first arrested at 6am and taken away in her nightgown.
"How were you dressed when you left the house?"
"I think I had a nightie on and tracksuit bottoms and trainers," she says.
"You were taken away in a blue Lee Cooper Leisure suit."
"I don't remember, I had a nightie on," she says.
"Do you want me to show you a video of it?"
"No."

The prosecution says Letby wasn't taken away in her pyjamas at all. Letby agrees this was the case.
"Why did you lie to the jury about it?" Mr Johnson asks.
"I don't know."

Mr Johnson calls Letby a "very calculating woman" who "tells lies deliberately".
"No," she replies.
"The reason you tell lies is to try to get sympathy from people," says Mr Johnson.
"No."

My conversation with Lucy Letby's former school friend has now been uploaded. This individual wishes to remain anonymous so I have had to narrate the conversation myself

Listened to that this morning - really interesting. Good job.

It reinforces my opinion that she is is absolutely nothing special and is just so "normal" - other than being a serial murderer, obviously!

The description given by her school friend is a description of literally millions of girls and young women. Nothing what-so-ever which points to her eventual behavior; she wasn't cruel to people or animals, wasn't a massive manipulator, other than perhaps to manipulate conversations to being about her but I've met loads of people like that. My ex was a massive attention seeker but I'd never imagine that she'd become serial killer.

She is just so, so strange!

I couldn't say online but when I first spoke to the lass who said she was on the Holly House wing at New Hall, I had it checked through a colleague of mine and confirmed it. She's there indefinitely too pending more intensive psych evals.
I think we can see where this is going; my prediction is that she isn't going to serve her time in a prison. She'll be in somewhere like Rampton.

Why weren't these evaluations done before the trial?

Or earlier in her life when she started showing worrying symptoms?

They could have saved innocent lives of Babies.

Now, they seem to me as "mustard after dinner" as we say in my country.

If you catch the meaning hehe

JMO
If she hadn't agreed to being evaluated then no evaluations would have been done.

From what we've heard there was literally nothing in her earlier life that would give rise to need to by psychologically assessed. She was a bit "me, me" but I haven't read anything which would suggest that she had potential mental health problems.

If she hadn't agreed to being evaluated then no evaluations would have been done.

From what we've heard there was literally nothing in her earlier life that would give rise to need to by psychologically assessed. She was a bit "me, me" but I haven't read anything which would suggest that she had potential mental health problems.
So
She didn't agree earlier, but
surprise surprise
She graciously has agreed now :rolleyes:

When the ground is "burning beneath her feet".

This criminal is playing everybody around her.
She is the star in her own sick drama.
And all others are props.

PS
I bet her family have noticed her weird behaviour since childhood.

JMO

Last edited:
My conversation with Lucy Letby's former school friend has now been uploaded. This individual wishes to remain anonymous so I have had to narrate the conversation myself

Thanks so much for sharing. That is a great insight. Really interesting. So basically a LOT of inappropriate talk with not understanding it was inappropriate, coupled with lack of empathy, ego of a know-it-all, plus being the class policeperson. That sounds to me like either Autism or a personality disorder. JMO MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee