UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. The way it was presented right at the outset was that she suddenly started killing people in 2015, four years or so after she started nursing. That, imo, is looking increasingly unlikely. Barring some incredibly unlikely event such as a serious illness or accident that substantially changes ones personality and morals, I don't think that people suddenly decide that they are going to start killing infants.

Chances are that she's been doing this for years, or at least maybe having the odd attempt here and there. Personally, I think that late 2014/early 2015 is probably the time she started getting away with it and got more confident.

MOO, obvs.
I believe that if she had continued to just do it every once in awhile, and then wait a long time, and do it differently the next random time, she'd never have been caught. JMO

I really think that because she got so obsessive and obvious, she finally got caught. Her obsessiveness and obviousness, like trying to get all 3 triplets, etc, did her in. It's such a shame that it took so damn long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back