GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can get most of it as I grew up in the NE, it's still strong though!

I understood most of it but it didn't help I had to also listen to my husband impersonating the guy in the background! Lol I gave him the 'sleuthing stare' I'm trying to concentrate dammit!

Most of the properties on this street have 8 flats in one block, they are not high flats just 2 floors but the individual residences are on one floor so classed as flats as you either have an upstairs or downstairs neighbor. The properties do have there own individual entrances though so not your typical kind of flat. Hope that helps.

Most of the properties on this street have 8 flats in one block, they are not high flats just 2 floors but the individual residences are on one floor so classed as flats as you either have an upstairs or downstairs neighbor. The properties do have there own individual entrances though so not your typical kind of flat. Hope that helps.
Ah I will be honest I hadn't looked at his street in detail but from the pics I've seen of police in the street I thought they were houses..so are they almost like the houses that have been split into upstairs and downstairs flats? There's quite a few of them near me

Eta ignore me..if I'd bothered looking properly I'd have noticed the layout of the properties

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ah I will be honest I hadn't looked at his street in detail but from the pics I've seen of police in the street I thought they were houses..so are they almost like the houses that have been split into upstairs and downstairs flats? There's quite a few of them near me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes houses turned into two flats, upstairs and downstairs. Very common in the UK.

Off topic, but pleased to hear just now that Adam Johnson has got 6 years :) judge said he 'showed no remorse' ...

UPDATE!

The shop where she was last seen alive has been taped off, lots of police someone was taken away in handcuffs, forensics on the scene. I will update once I know more.

Is this the shop with the guy making the rolls?
Said she went past and bought rolls at the next shop.
the 2 men spoke later and said what a nice girl she is?

Sorry I'm a bit behind!

Interesting interview^^ What of it I can understand ;) :p

"in the afternoon (which afternoon?), JL ran from the car to the house like a bat out of hell, slammed the door. He usually walks casually but this was like he was being chased, I thought something was up"

I wonder if he knew Police were on to him? He ran from the car to the house and slammed the door - maybe getting rid of evidence or planning to flee?

Sorry I'm a bit behind!

Yes the owner of the deli shop she went to.

Yes the owner of the deli shop she went to.

I said way back on page 3 or 4 when that article came out in the news it was the Roll guy and they needed to interview the two of them.
Wow !
It was the way he was going on and on about her that made me very suspicious of him and have since.

Mod Note

The Rumors and FB need to stop now.

My goodness to my knowledge there has been no arrests or even a named suspect except a deli is being searched.

Discuss what's been printed in MSM not what's being said at the local hair salon.

ETA please remember to link when stating fact.

Sorry I'm a bit behind!

Yes, AA is the shopkeeper who reported seeing her pass his shop and waved; he said Paige carried on to Deli Delicious just a couple of doors down which is owned by JL. It is the Deli Delicious that has been cordoned off and the owners house too.

I said way back on page 3 or 4 when that article came out in the news it was the Roll guy and they needed to interview the two of them.
Wow !
It was the way he was going on and on about her that made me very suspicious of him and have since.

It's not AA (the guy on the news video), it's the guy next door. We've never heard from him.

Wow !

Not that guy, but the one where she actually bought the roll.

I haven't had time to catch up yet so apologies if this has already been posted although it probably has..

Police investigating murder of 15-year-old Paige Doherty search home of deli owner http://bit.ly/1UctjgN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow !

I think you are referring to the other shop owner, Ashy. His shop was not searched.

Paige Doherty: Deli owner whose shop is at centre of police probe comforted tragic teen's grandad after her brutal murder

TRAGIC Paige Doherty 's grandad, Willie Munro, was comforted by deli owner Johnny Leatham after her brutal murder, it has emerged.

After the cordon was set up around the deli owner’s home on Wednesday night, Willie told a friend: “He came up to me and asked me how I was doing, same way that others have done. I never thought anything of it.”

Witnesses have told detectives that Mr Leatham shut up his Delicious Deli store on Fleming Avenue, Clydebank, around 8.25am last Saturday morning, less than ten minutes after the teenager went there to buy a roll and sausage.

The shopkeeper then drove off in his van and did not return until 9.30am
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...-deli-owner-whose-7621306#G4WR5diFOjV2jF0U.99

I know this guy is still innocent as yet but this reminds me of what Ian Huntley did with Holly Wells dad.

'TRAGIC Paige Doherty 's grandad, Willie Munro, was comforted by deli owner Johnny Leatham after her brutal murder, it has emerged.

After the cordon was set up around the deli owner’s home on Wednesday night, Willie told a friend: “He came up to me and asked me how I was doing, same way that others have done. I never thought anything of it.”

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...-deli-owner-whose-7621306#Ql9k9OsxurMALkKh.99

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back