GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bless him, he sounds like a nice chap, but yeah - strong accent lol! There's something about Infra/UV lights - luminol?

If any of you locals fancy translating us a transcript.... :loveyou:

PS curious to know whether any non Brits can understand what he's saying!

He is talking about his own wife, mentions she is actually at work at the moment (at time of interview) and was visiting her mother last night whilst all the police activity began and could not get into her street on her return due to police cordon; he finishes talking about his wife by saying "she just told them (the police) that this is where she stays.

James MatthewsVerified account ‏@jamesmatthewsky 17m17 minutes ago
Picture of Johnny Leathem, the deli owner whose house is being searched re #paigedoherty murder @SkyNews

CeUD1IJW8AQ9SvS.jpg

https://twitter.com/jamesmatthewsky

I know he's in his 30s but he looks like a teenager to me. From his eyes I assume he's a very emotional person.

I wonder why forensics were/are at JL's home. Did he take her there? Or some items of hers? Or his bloody clothes?

Bless him, he sounds like a nice chap, but yeah - strong accent lol! There's something about Infra/UV lights - luminol?

He says investigators where in the toilet of property as he could see the lights they were using, a blue light and he and interviewer discuss what these are called (UV/Infra is mentioned).

For the non-Glaswegians

Motor - car
Polis - police
Hink - think
Wisne - wasn't

Also hi everyone been following the thread but haven't commented yet.

He is talking about his own wife, mentions she is actually at work at the moment (at time of interview) and was visiting her mother last night whilst all the police activity began and could not get into her street on her return due to police cordon; he finishes talking about his wife by saying "she just told them (the police) that this is where she stays.

Worth clarifying as I've always found it confusing, it means "this is where she lives"

He says investigators where in the toilet of property as he could see the lights they were using, a blue light and he and interviewer discuss what these are called (UV/Infra is mentioned).

Luminol? He must have washed himself there. Or his clothes. Toilet = bathroom?

I must understand Scottish better than I thought - I can understand the guy being interviewed :D

Still nothing official about him being arrested. Odd.

And "stays" means "lives" . I know that one lol

Thank you again

For the non-Glaswegians

Motor - car
Polis - police
Hink - think
Wisne - wasn't

Also hi everyone been following the thread but haven't commented yet.

Thanks. I should know some of these. I managed to read the book Trainspotting years ago, though for a while I wondered who Ken was lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back