GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow I wonder what is going on. Last night it was reported they would make a statement later that night. This didn't happen. Today it was reported in one news outlet (I forgot which one, I had linked it a few pages back) that there was no arrest. Then an hour ago, the announcement that they are preparing to make a statement, which was subsequently dropped by the Daily Record. And now nothing, no announcement. Confusing to say the least. Did or didn't they take someone away in handcuffs last night? Trying to be patient ...

Actually looking at it again I'm not sure it is a rug. It looks like the end part is a stand of some sort - it isn't consistent with a rolled up rug

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's very hard to see. Piece of furniture? Could someone blow the part up?

Looks like a body to me!

Carying it like u would carry a person.

I know I know if it was a body it would be on a gurney!

But that's what it looks like to me

Looks like a body to me!
Hope I'm wrong!
Ha it does a bit. I dunno on first glance I thought it was a rug but the bottom part looks wrapped differently to how I would expect a rug to be wrapped if it was rolled up. Probably is a rug...

I also thought a body at first. He carries it so carefully, like you would a sleeping child.

Enough with the 'body' comments - it's not a body :(

Ha it does a bit. I dunno on first glance I thought it was a rug but the bottom part looks wrapped differently to how I would expect a rug to be wrapped if it was rolled up. Probably is a rug...

looks wrapped in brown paper with duct tape on it!

I was so confused about the Daily Record story. I seen it saying about an arrest but then it dissapeared. I think they are getting a little carried away.
They obviously have him in for questioning, and doing a thorough search and tests in his shop and property. But until an arrest has been made I'm not getting my hopes up.

To me it seems like she knew him, she reviewed the shop on FB and if she knew the man in the neighbouring shop to wave to I'm sure she knew JL too. How well might be the question?

The 2nd tent in the field is interesting... I really don't think anything happened in the shop. Perhaps they arranged to meet? And that's why he left the shop? But then would Paige not have been worried about being late for work or missing the bus? Unless she was offered a lift.

I'm hoping phone records will be a great help. I guess that's a bonus about young people's social media and phone addictions these days!

Connor Gillies ‏@ConnorGillies 54s54 seconds ago
BREAKING NEWS: Police Scotland murder squad officers have arrested a man, 31, over the death of Clydebank schoolgirl #PaigeDoherty

https://twitter.com/ConnorGillies

I was so confused about the Daily Record story. I seen it saying about an arrest but then it dissapeared. I think they are getting a little carried away.
They obviously have him in for questioning, and doing a thorough search and tests in his shop and property. But until an arrest has been made I'm not getting my hopes up.

To me it seems like she knew him, she reviewed the shop on FB and if she knew the man in the neighbouring shop to wave to I'm sure she knew JL too. How well might be the question?

The 2nd tent in the field is interesting... I really don't think anything happened in the shop. Perhaps they arranged to meet? And that's why he left the shop? But then would Paige not have been worried about being late for work or missing the bus? Unless she was offered a lift.

I'm hoping phone records will be a great help. I guess that's a bonus about young people's social media and phone addictions these days!

bbm - I think she was only going to pick up her wages, not to work that day. Maybe she planned on a little shopping trip?

Now that you remind me, whatever happened to the tent in the field that was erected this morning? I'm surprised no news outlet has reported about this in more detail. What is going on??

So in other words he's been charged with Paige's murder and the next step is appearing in court?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back