UK - Peter Connelly, 17 mos, brutally murdered, London, 3 Aug 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449570/Baby-Ps-mother-Tracey-Connelly-released-parole.html (Nice timeline at this link as well)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ack-as-prison-release-date-nears-8866991.html

Tracey Connelly, the mother of Baby P, is at “very high” risk of being targeted and attacked by vigilantes when she is released from prison, criminal justice experts have warned.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tracey-connelly-mother-baby-p-2350499

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/tracey connelly

I will never understand "protecting" the rights of f&*ing freaks...Let justice rule. REAL justice...JMO

I haven't read this whole thread yet. But, Holy what?!? I would love to see some real justice for this little man. So sad what he had to live through. Yet he still had a smile?Bless him.

I see from The Independent article you posted that she is on license for life, and that she will have to make her own arrangements to change her name and appearance at her own expense. She also isn't being granted an anonymity order, which means she will pretty much have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her days.

I just hope she never has any more children.

yeah i will say this,i don't condone vigilante behavior but its a lot less than she deserves! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

i was half expecting them to give her a new identity,would not put it past the country i live in! the sooner scotland becomes its own country the better. roll on 2014!!

yeah i will say this,i don't condone vigilante behavior but its a lot less than she deserves! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

i was half expecting them to give her a new identity,would not put it past the country i live in! the sooner scotland becomes its own country the better. roll on 2014!!

She's free to change her name by deed poll, just like anybody else. There is, however, no court order in place protecting any new identity she adopts, so she can be outed by the press at any time. They can also post her picture.

That may change if the vigilante idiots start issuing death threats, but at the moment she's on her own when it comes to creating a fake ID. I'm not surprised really, contrary to what some people think, anonymity orders are granted vey sparingly to convicted criminals - there have only ever been five granted, and one of those was overturned last year.

i guess i am still very bitter about the jon venables and robert thompson situation.

i am of the mind that you commit the crime you deal with the consequences,and that includes if you are ever released from prison. you do not deserve a new life.

i hope she keeps herself to herself because if not its going to cause a lot of problems.

And yet in your native Scotland, Thompson and Venables would have been too young to be tried. Your minimum age of criminal responsibility is twelve - they were only ten at the time of the crime.

If they'd committed the same crime a few miles North, they would have been taken into care and given psychiatric treatment, then released at 18 with no life license, no parole. And they wouldn't have been named publically to begin with so need for fake IDs at tax payer's expense. A much more sensible way of doing things than the big show trial we saw at Preston Crown Court with brainless idiots banging on the side of police vans desparate to lynch two children. That judge should never have allowed the press to name them in the first place after he'd seen those scenes outside his court. MOO an all that.

Baby P's mother to get lessons on hiding her true identity ahead of her release from prison in wake of vigilante fears
Tracey Connelly, 32, of Haringey, north London, jailed indefinitely in 2009
Peter tortured to death in 2007 by her boyfriend and his paedophile brother
32-year-old is set to walk free this week without protection of new identity
Will be transferred from Low Newton jail, Durham, to a parole hostel
Probation officers will advise her to change name by deed poll and cut hair
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hide-true-identity-released-coming-days.html

We need The Sun newspaper to find her and print a picture. Our justice system has done us proud again. WTH is going on here?????? They then also give her "lessons" in hiding her identity. Maybe if the braindead idiots on the parole board had actually kept her in prison, there would be no need for any other type of justice. I am fuming. You get less time for killing someone in this country than for dealing drugs.

Tracy Connolly already applied for an anonymity order while she was in prison, and was turned down. So odds are that if the tabloids or the public push it too far in threatening her safety, she will apply again and be succesful.

I personally do not want a penny of tax payer's money spent on protecting her. Hopefully people will exercise some restraint and that way the courts won't have to heave a weary sigh and find themselves legally obliged to grant her a Mary Bell order.

I know that the bible says not to judge others.....but dear heavens, why would anybody who has done these terrible cruel things to a child......ever be permitted to walk free again? As a mother she had an obligation to protect the precious sweet beautiful little boy.......she made the decision to allow him to be tortured......and she was given several chances to rectify the situation.....instead she chose to ignore his pain and suffering.......her fate should have been so very much worse......and as for the man who did these horrible things to this child, there is no punishment severe enough......and the brother who lived there and did not stop him......he is no man, he is nothing but another monster trying to play pretend....... I do not think any of the three of them should ever be released......and they most certainly are not entitled to any type of protection.......KARMA will get to them........

God bless and keep you little one, you're safe forever in the arms of the angels, and nobody will ever hurt you again

It is not fair and Hopefully karma will win.
Here is a thought I just had she can't stay in solitary confinement for ever with this lets party attitude. Karma will get her!!!!! Someone some where will recognize her.

Meet one of London's life and fitness coaches, baby torturer and killer, Jason Owen.

jt0v0l.jpg

Baby P killer Jason Owen is working as a life coach and offering fitness advice under his new identity, it has been reported.

Owen was jailed for six years for the torture of 17-month-old Peter Connelly six years ago, a brutal crime that shocked the nation.

He was released last year and understood to have undergone a name change and complete makeover. As he is no longer on license he cannot be monitored by the authorities.

The Mail reports that Owen’s Facebook page was deleted after the paper made inquiries but that it included a number of statements about life.

They included "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is things are being loved and people are being used."

Another read: "Because when you stop and look around, life is pretty amazing".

AHHHHHH!! Life is pretty amazing? People were created to be loved? C'mon, Owen. You can try wrapping the same old fish in pretty paper but it's still going to stink.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/baby-p-killer-jason-owen-5841210

It sickens me that those involved in the brutal torture and murder of this young child - or who simply stood by and let it happen - are now out and walking free.

I do think our British justice system is excessively lenient with such scum. In America - albeit with glaring exceptions occasionally - these kind of scum do at least often get much stiffer sentences.

The sentencing priorities here seem often to be warped to the point of moral perversion. Yes, dealing in drugs is bad, but nowhere near as bad as torturing a toddler to death. Yet people get more prison time for it.

We in the UK have little faith in British justice when it comes to sentencing.

Personally, I think that anyone complicit in such a horrendous crime should never be released. They should remain behind bars until they breathe their last breath.

It sickens me that those involved in the brutal torture and murder of this young child - or who simply stood by and let it happen - are now out and walking free.

I do think our British justice system is excessively lenient with such scum. In America - albeit with glaring exceptions occasionally - these kind of scum do at least often get much stiffer sentences.

The sentencing priorities here seem often to be warped to the point of moral perversion. Yes, dealing in drugs is bad, but nowhere near as bad as torturing a toddler to death. Yet people get more prison time for it.

We in the UK have little faith in British justice when it comes to sentencing.

Personally, I think that anyone complicit in such a horrendous crime should never be released. They should remain behind bars until they breathe their last breath.

Welcome JSinUK! :greetings:

Thank you so much for your honesty and opinion directly from the UK. It angers me probably bordering on unhealthy that Tracy and Jason are already out living it up and the other one, Steven, will be out soon.

Pffft. If that loser fancies himself a life and fitness coach then I officially proclaim myself the Duchess of Cambridge.

I hope Owens and Connelly spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders wondering when someone is going to figure out who they are and what horrific crimes they committed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back