Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is that if this was foul play, she was moved to the park very recently at night. That's the only way I can account for her body only just being discovered.

I walked past the park last night at approx 6PM and the gates were still open even though it was incredibly dark by then. I'm not sure what time/if they close the gates at night.
You even may have unwittingly witnessed something..

The information appeared also in Czech media (she is a Czech native), without the missing woman's name though.
The last paragraph says that a man was detained in connection to the disseaperance, as per info on the Sky News TV.
Sky News are reporting, that a body of a female has been found in a local park, no other details have been made available.

Petra Srncova: A body is found in south London park following investigation into nursing assistant's disappearance

Attachments

• qrcode_ntp.msn.com.png
    qrcode_ntp.msn.com.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Would they not keep him under surveillance?

That was what I had in mind, yes. I didn't know when I said it that the body had been found in the morning, and by local kids. That said, I'm not sure we know what time he was released, only what time his release was announced. Releasing him with the hope he would lead LE to the body seems less likely now though, I agree.

May I ask what makes you think that it was unlikely place for a nurse? I am just curious..you may well be right. Tbh i am kind of hoping it was not another sexually motivated attack :(

More the place she worked rather than the profession, but if you keep in mind that a big part of Petra's role is keeping children comfortable and avoiding distress... Why would she kill herself near a playground where children could find her? I just can't see it being self-inflicted or chosen loation for her death.

More the place she worked rather than the profession, but if you keep in mind that a big part of Petra's role is keeping children comfortable and avoiding distress... Why would she kill herself near a playground where children could find her? I just can't see it being self-inflicted or chosen loation for her death.
Yes you definitely have a point there. Unfortunately there is so little info known about her situation or mindset around the time she went missing...its hard to even speculate

My guess is that if this was foul play, she was moved to the park very recently at night. That's the only way I can account for her body only just being discovered.

I walked past the park last night at approx 6PM and the gates were still open even though it was incredibly dark by then. I'm not sure what time/if they close the gates at night.
If that is true, then the man arrested is innocent as he was released only today.
Or maybe there are more than one perps?

Does them leaving and reopening the park seem somewhat too fast or is it just me?

it does seem rather 'efficient'! Maybe the Home Office pathologist arrived without undue delay and soon after he/she had seen the body in situ the police were able to make an expeditious yet thorough job of identification and preservation of potential evidence, if indeed foul play is suspected.

Rest in Peace Petra, I don't doubt you touched many lives. My thoughts are with your family, friends and colleagues.

I can't help but think it may have been a suicide just based on the fact that the police finished investigating and reopened the park so quickly..:(

Which might explain the timing of the POI's release. It's odd that she's lain undiscovered for so long though, especially if the park is used by dog walkers.

JMO

A lot of these articles tonight (plus the Met Police themselves) mention her death being treated as unexplained at this early stage. Would that still be the case if someone had committed suicide or is it just standard terminology used because an autopsy hasn't taken place yet?

Why are the Met and the UK media pussy-footing around the fact this is Petra, yet her own home government have already announced it? This odd veil of “shh” hinders - IMO - investigations all the damn time.

I echo others’ view that her body couldn’t have lain this long in Brunswick Park. It’s all very sinister and I wish whatever causes people to act this way would be addressed and shamed a bit more.

RIP Petra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back