Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going out on a limb here. Police have described Petra’s death as “unexplained”, but they haven’t used the word suspicious.

This isn’t in line with any similar female deaths in the last few years.

Could Petra have been a drug user and accidentally overdosed? This is not “victim blaming” but a serious question. Could she have overdosed at a friend’s house on something, and the friend panicked? It would explain the cash.

Also - a government official of a European country has confirmed it is Petra (Czech Republic deputy foreign minister), I don’t need the control freaks at the Met to tell me anything.

Does anyone have info as to where she lived as in street address? All the articles I’ve looked at just say Camberwell. But trying to figure out if the park was en route to her home from the bus stop etc

Based on the pic @infinit linked to, Petra's body wasn't found in a particularly concealed spot, and so it follows that it was most likely placed there overnight or early this morning. The next question then, logically, is where she's been for the last two weeks, and whether she was already dead for most of that or has been held against her will while still alive.

I must say, I'm wondering if the decision to leave her body in the park at this particular time was driven by the publicity her disappearance has generated over the last two days; and given that the practicalities of moving a 2-week-old body are more challenging than a recently deceased one, I'm also wondering if the decision to kill her was itself a recent one.

It occurs to me that the deafening silence prior to Friday that many of us have criticised might have been an operational decision while the police were engaged in a race against time to find her alive, which is an awful thought, given the outcome.

I would very much like to know more about who they had in custody and what led them to him, and why the discovery of her body seemed to coincide with his release (and which came first). Did they have the wrong man all along? Did he fail to cooperate so completely that they had no evidence to hold him on? Did finding her body change their hypothesis? Is there a new suspect or suspects now? As ever, more questions than answers.

All speculation, of course.

Also - a government official of a European country has confirmed it is Petra (Czech Republic deputy foreign minister), I don’t need the control freaks at the Met to tell me anything.

They will have informed the embassy I expect so that the Czech authorities can coordinate information with the family.

The fact they've informed the family says a lot. And that's probably enough for the minister. But it doesn't sound like she'd been formally identified this afternoon.

Going out on a limb here. Police have described Petra’s death as “unexplained”, but they haven’t used the word suspicious.

This isn’t in line with any similar female deaths in the last few years.

Could Petra have been a drug user and accidentally overdosed? This is not “victim blaming” but a serious question. Could she have overdosed at a friend’s house on something, and the friend panicked? It would explain the cash.

"Unexplained" is in contrast to the commonly used "unexplained but not suspicious" imo, so I would tend to think the opposite. I think all it means is that they don't intend to second guess the PM.

Well, I do think not confirming information when certain developments appear obvious, is somewhat old-fashioned by the British authorities and they should be more transparent in many ways. It doesn’t help public trust really.

Based on the pic @infinit linked to, Petra's body wasn't found in a particularly concealed spot, and so it follows that it was most likely placed there overnight or early this morning. The next question then, logically, is where she's been for the last two weeks, and whether she was already dead for most of that or has been held against her will while still alive.

I must say, I'm wondering if the decision to leave her body in the park at this particular time was driven by the publicity her disappearance has generated over the last two days; and given that the practicalities of moving a 2-week-old body are more challenging than a recently deceased one, I'm also wondering if the decision to kill her was itself a recent one.

It occurs to me that the deafening silence prior to Friday that many of us have criticised might have been an operational decision while the police were engaged in a race against time to find her alive, which is an awful thought, given the outcome.

I would very much like to know more about who they had in custody and what led them to him, and why the discovery of her body seemed to coincide with his release (and which came first). Did they have the wrong man all along? Did he fail to cooperate so completely that they had no evidence to hold him on? Did finding her body change their hypothesis? Is there a new suspect or suspects now? As ever, more questions than answers.

All speculation, of course.

I initially thought she'd been found in the open based on where the tent was placed, but now I'm not so sure.

There's an image in the DM article of forensics, if the body was found where the tent was put up I believe the body itself would have been in that picture. But they seem to congregating right next to the bushes. That seems to have been taken before the tent went up.

Well, I do think not confirming information when certain developments appear obvious, is somewhat old-fashioned by the British authorities and they should be more transparent in many ways. It doesn’t help public trust really.

There is clearly indications it's likely her. That could be due to characteristics of the body, her possessions being found with it etc.

But for it to be formally confirmed as her, depending on the state of the body it'll either require next of kin identification or dental records/DNA.

If she's been there since she went missing it's probably going to require dental records or DNA to formally confirm it.

I initially thought she'd been found in the open based on where the tent was placed, but now I'm not so sure.

There's an image in the DM article of forensics, if the body was found where the tent was put up I believe the body itself would have been in that picture. But they seem to congregating right next to the bushes. That seems to have been taken before the tent went up.

To me the DM article photo you refer to looks to be on the side where the tennis courts are and they are looking further into the park. There is a section in the park there which is separated off. However the tent is on the side where St Giles Road is.

Neverthless, completely implausible that her body has been there for two weeks imho, which begs the question of when, why and by whom she was moved there, and where she's been in the meantime.

JMO

To me the DM article photo you refer to looks to be on the side where the tennis courts are and they are looking further into the park. There is a section in the park there which is separated off. However the tent is on the side where St Giles Road is.

This is the specific photo to clarify:
51695797-10302083-Investigations_are_ongoing_but_many_residents_have_been_question-m-4_1639339334635.jpg

My assumption is that the big tree trunk is the one I have badly circled in red and that they are approaching the bushes that had the blue tarp put on the fence. You can see bits of the Pine tree in the foreground which is also on the Google Maps photo:
xAm3zpR.png

But please let me know if I've got it wrong!

There is clearly indications it's likely her. That could be due to characteristics of the body, her possessions being found with it etc.

But for it to be formally confirmed as her, depending on the state of the body it'll either require next of kin identification or dental records/DNA.

If she's been there since she went missing it's probably going to require dental records or DNA to formally confirm it.

I realise this, but just noting simply that it might be possible for the police to say, “while formal identification is awaited, we have reason to believe the body is PS”, especially, as you say, they will have some evidence on the point.

I know their reasons for not doing so might be tied to the investigation, but I do also think it’s a certain line of conservative tradition — which in some ways is respectful but in other ways feels behind the times.

This is the specific photo to clarify:
51695797-10302083-Investigations_are_ongoing_but_many_residents_have_been_question-m-4_1639339334635.jpg

My assumption is that the big tree trunk is the one I have badly circled in red and that they are approaching the bushes that had the blue tarp put on the fence. You can see bits of the Pine tree in the foreground which is also on the Google Maps photo:
xAm3zpR.png

But please let me know if I've got it wrong!

Hmm interesting… when I first saw the photo I was pretty sure it was a view of a different part of the park where the tennis courts are as you can see the courts in the background. But I guess it could also be a view from St Giles as there’s also a basketball court in the middle of the park.

Since the park is apparently now reopen (which I find bizarre) maybe I could try to ask someone. It’s not unusual to bump into regular dog walkers there.

Hmm interesting… when I first saw the photo I was pretty sure it was a view of a different part of the park where the tennis courts are as you can see the courts in the background. But I guess it could also be a view from St Giles as there’s also a basketball court in the middle of the park.

Since the park is apparently now reopen (which I find bizarre) maybe I could try to ask someone. It’s not unusual to bump into regular dog walkers there.

I just had a look at the aerial and I'm pretty convinced.

I7eToJP.png

Green rectangle is the bench you can see behind them.
Orange is the wider piece of tarmac at the opening to the courts which seems to be behind them.
Red is roughly where they seem to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities
Back