UK police say terror plot thwarted.Planes from United Kingdom to America

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dark_shadows said:
Hi Chicoliving,:)
It was said on Fox news that the men arrested are of British and Pakistan decent.:confused:
I caught that...more info will be forthcoming I'm sure.
Thank you so much for being on top of this. If I hadn't seen your thread with the warning sign I woulda been reading or in bed.

Thanks Maggie,

Did you hear that Tony Blair is vacationing in the Carribean! :rolleyes: I wonder if that means down Aruba way? LOL

Scandi

scandi said:
We can post anything here from RWV I am sure Magpie. Chico will know.

Scandi
Sure RWV is ok to link to while keeping in mind its a blog and not MSM (no disrespect intended for blogs, just stating the facts).

Scandi,

I think this airport security thing is going to go global. I was typing when they named the city, but I think FOX said that all flights from Brussels (?) to UK and US were cancelled for the time being. I hope your sister and family can get home safely. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers for you!

I found a link for that story that was non-blog, but good to know we can link RWV. I read Dan alot. :)

chicoliving said:
Sure RWV is ok to link to while keeping in mind its a blog and not MSM (no disrespect intended for blogs, just stating the facts).

Thanks Chico! :D From some research I have been doing on the MSM lately pertaining to the Israeli/Hezbollah war, I am leaning more towards "Blogs I know I can trust" for a while. But that would be for another thread so I won't digress here. lol! :blushing:

chicoliving said:
I caught that...more info will be forthcoming I'm sure.
Thank you so much for being on top of this. If I hadn't seen your thread with the warning sign I woulda been reading or in bed.
Chico,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for the post.I was about ready to sign off from here and hit the sack when I saw the Fox story.I appreciate the fact that you stayed up to watch the news and did not go to bed.
Fox news just now said again that the men are British and Pakistan decent.
All my Respect to you,
dark

What I want to know is when this big gig was suppose to happen. And I'm wondering what made the British Bobbies {LOL} set up the 20 arrests for the 10th of August. It is the 10th now in England. Maybe the deal was suppose to go down on the 11th! I

I think I feel a little easier knowing is is young British radicals. I guess they must have quite a force to bring down 20 loaded planes.

Oh, wouldn't you love to be a fly up on the ceiling so you could listen to the investigators grill these 20 terrorists in the box!

I'm gonna lie down but if I hear anything I'll be right back up.

Scandi

oh good grief...fox just had a banner from skynews that said the men were all brit muslims. Still looking for two more people. They were consecutive flights coming to the us. I'm sure I"m a tad late on this.

Scandi,

I heard them say on SKY/FOX News that British authorities caught on to the plot actually going down at 2am their time.

Today.

Although they had been aware that someting was up for a few weeks, I think.

Now if that doesn't scare the socks off of us, I don't know what will!

Good grief again, They are going to have to screen all those people taking off on flights to America to see if these 2 guys are on planes. A huge task they say

scandi said:
I think I feel a little easier knowing is is young British radicals. I guess they must have quite a force to bring down 20 loaded planes.

Scandi
How so Scandi? I can't think of them as radicals but as terrorists and I sure don't feel better. Help me feel better girlie!

scandi said:
Good grief again, They are going to have to screen all those people taking off on flights to America to see if these 2 guys are on planes. A huge task they say
I hope that the other 2 are not on any planes right now.If they are,do you think that they know what is going on right now???

chicoliving said:
How so Scandi? I can't think of them as radicals but as terrorists and I sure don't feel better. Help me feel better girlie!

I guess I was comparing these guys to AlKida { :doh: SP} who operate big time with all the training and their mysterious worldwide travel, so they can be anywhere and even living in your neighborhood in America.

Young Brits sounded less threatening to me, maybe because they are more civilized. Does that make sense? Probably not, as the Middle East has been civilized since the beginning of time. Progressive. That is what these guys have over Alkadians. They live in and come from a more progressive society.

And I would also offer you a piece of my blackberrry pie. That will make you feel real good. Haa Haa

Scandi

dark_shadows said:
I hope that the other 2 are not on any planes right now.If they are,do you think that they know what is going on right now???

I sure hope so!

Question: How long does it take to get to the US from UK by plane?

I am asking this because it is a little past 9am there now, and this plot was discovered at 2am there. Have any planes had time to reach the US yet?

I have never flown before.

scandi said:
No liquids on board as the threat involved liquid chemicals. Amazing.

Do you think this will trickle down to flights leaving America for Paris within the week? We are at the highest alert level. My sister and her 3 kids fly back to Paris after vacationing here, and one of her girls is in a wheelchair. I bet she will be put through the wringer!

Scandi
Scandi,:)
It was just said that mothers will have to taste their babies milk prior to bringing it on the plane.

magpie said:
I sure hope so!

Question: How long does it take to get to the US from UK by plane?

I am asking this because it is a little past 9am there now, and this plot was discovered at 2am there. Have any planes had time to reach the US yet?

I have never flown before.
Excellent questions magpie! I'm not a jet setter either.

Hello everyone, I was just getting ready to hit the sack myself when chico filled me in. It truly is scary..

I heard about 20 min ago that all flights from anywhere in the world scheduled to land at Heathrow are not going to even be taking off. I would think they would suspend all flights out of Heathrow.

It is now only 6 airplanes that were in the plan. Scotland Yard press conference in 20 min, which would be half past the hour.

Scandi

Scandi,

Unfortunately, Great Britain is a hotbed for Al Quaeda extremists. Whether they are actually AQ or not, they are probably indirectly, if not directly, affiliated with ole' Bin Laden. They aren't just mischevious young folks darlin', they are said to be Brit born Muslims of Pakistani descent. :(

I heard the formula has to be tasted by airport personnel, so maybe it was misreported at first.

And if a flight is already in the air and due to land at Heathrow it cdan land. The flights bound for Heathrow that have no taken off yet are canceled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag
Back