UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that other girl is who i think...she said she sat on his lap willingly. That she thought he was charming and that she took no offence from anything that happened.

If the other girl was also under 18 years old and sex trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell - it does not matter how charming she thought he was or how willing she was - By US trafficking laws she was a minor victim and unable to consent.

Sexual Assault
Any act of violence, either physical or verbal, in which sex is used as a weapon. At its most basic level, sexual assault refers to any form of nonconsensual sexual activity, which encompasses all unwanted sexual acts from intimidation to touching to penetration. Sexual assault is an act of aggression designed to humiliate, intimidate, control, or instill fear.
NY State Legal Definitions — Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services

———-
A sex trafficked victim under 18 years of age cannot consent

Sexual Assault
Any act of violence, either physical or verbal, in which sex is used as a weapon. At its most basic level, sexual assault refers to any form of nonconsensual sexual activity, which encompasses all unwanted sexual acts from intimidation to touching to penetration. Sexual assault is an act of aggression designed to humiliate, intimidate, control, or instill fear.
NY State Legal Definitions — Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services

———-
Does it mean that PA can face also criminal trial?
Maybe if VG wins the civil lawsuit?

A lot of people are talking about VRGs claims of being a victim of trafficking as if that is proven fact.

Can you please show me where this has been proven legally?

Sexual Assault

———-

the other girl was not below 18 though and she has made the incident sound like harmless play...that she sat on his lap of her volition...that she thought he was charming and she took no offence...so...not sure thats going to fly tbh. VGs lawyer mentioned the two victims..she doesnt seem to see herself as a victim.

Key figure in case against Prince Andrew is former student who claims she met him at Epstein mansion | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
the other girl was not below 18 though and she has made the incident sound like harmless play...that she sat on his lap of her volition...that she thought he was charming and she took no offence...so...not sure thats going to fly tbh. VGs lawyer mentioned the two victims..she doesnt seem to see herself as a victim.

Key figure in case against Prince Andrew is former student who claims she met him at Epstein mansion | Daily Mail Online

from the link you shared

"Now 41, she alleges it was there that the Queen’s second son groped her in an incident during which a latex Spitting Image puppet of the duke was used to abuse Miss Roberts, then 17, with Maxwell in attendance."

"As a college student 20 years ago, Johanna Sjoberg was lured by Ghislaine Maxwell into Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pyramid of sexual abuse’ and says that within days she met Prince Andrew at the tycoon’s Manhattan mansion."

Johanna does confirm Virginia, age 17, was assaulted by Andrew.
Although over age 18, Johanna describing her time with Epstein and Maxwell as a "pyramid of sexual abuse" sure sounds like identifying as a victim to me . IMO

from the link you shared

"Now 41, she alleges it was there that the Queen’s second son groped her in an incident during which a latex Spitting Image puppet of the duke was used to abuse Miss Roberts, then 17, with Maxwell in attendance."

"As a college student 20 years ago, Johanna Sjoberg was lured by Ghislaine Maxwell into Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pyramid of sexual abuse’ and says that within days she met Prince Andrew at the tycoon’s Manhattan mansion."

Johanna does confirm Virginia, age 17, was assaulted by Andrew.
Although over age 18, Johanna describing her time with Epstein and Maxwell as a "pyramid of sexual abuse" sure sounds like identifying as a victim to me . IMO
Perhaps. She confirmed they had sex. She did not say it was against VG wishes. She also made the puppet incident sound different to the other version. As the article said in her own words that it was like harmless play.

Perhaps. She confirmed they had sex. She did not say it was against VG wishes. She also made the puppet incident sound different to the other version. As the article said in her own words that it was like harmless play.

I know you have seen the previous posts on US law concerning sex trafficked victims under the age of 18 - but I will remind you once again. Victims of sex trafficking under the age of 18 are minors and cannot consent. Virginia was 17 and a victim of sex trafficking so she could not consent - not to Epstein, not to Maxwell and not to Andrew touching her breast and not to ANY of Epstein's friends touching her or having sex with her. Thank you for sharing the article with Johanna confirming Andrew did indeed assault 17 year old sex trafficking victim - Virginia. Oh and once again - it matters not on whether Andrew knew her age or that she was trafficked - ignorance of age is not a defense against sexual assault in New York.

I know you have seen the previous posts on US law concerning sex trafficked victims under the age of 18 - but I will remind you once again. Victims of sex trafficking under the age of 18 are minors and cannot consent. Virginia was 17 and a victim of sex trafficking so she could not consent - not to Epstein, not to Maxwell and not to Andrew touching her breast and not to ANY of Epstein's friends touching her or having sex with her. Thank you for sharing the article with Johanna confirming Andrew did indeed assault 17 year old sex trafficking victim - Virginia. Oh and once again - it matters not on whether Andrew knew her age or that she was trafficked - ignorance of age is not a defense against sexual assault in New York.

I guess different people will take different things from that article tbh.

I'm still failing in my research to find proof of this. Can you show me where and how this has been legally or objectively established?

A lot of people are talking about VRGs claims of being a victim of trafficking as if that is proven fact.

Can you please show me where this has been proven legally?

If a person touches the breast of another person without asking their permission, is it considered a sexual assault?

that depends on the circumstances

a stranger - probably

someone you have a sexual relationship with - probably not, but maybe

someone you are mutually flirting with before entering into a sexual relationship - maybe, maybe not

every incidence is different

often people in sexual relationships don't verbally ask every single time they touch their sex partner, they communicate non verbally

which all gets very complicated and confusing when viewed through a legal lens

RSBM.

I don't know which Brits you are referring to, but the Brits I have spoken to are outraged by JE, GM and PA's alleged conduct. JMO.
I agree and while legally he may get off, the court of public opinion will not be so generous to him. Canadians and every Commonwealth country where the Queen is their Queen too, are disgusted with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member