UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM.

I don't know which Brits you are referring to, but the Brits I have spoken to are outraged by JE, GM and PA's alleged conduct. JMO.

As a Brit I can tell you although I am disgusted at JE and GM...I would want to see more proof than a photo of two people together to be outraged at Andrew ALTHOUGH i think he should have cooperated with the FBI

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
PA is residing at his own home.

He visited The Queen over Christmas and had lunch with her at New Years, as reported.

Hardly hiding is he?
Not his own home. It belongs to his mother and formerly was her mother's home. He lives five miles from the Queen in Windsor Castle.
Not really out in the world, is he? Five miles? MOO

It doesn't really matter what jurisdiction it happened in, the claim is that it was non-consensual. There seems to be a theme here that intercourse did happen, which makes one version of events a lot more credible than the other.

Yes, you are correct. I'm just getting a bit tired of some of the opinions that consent is defined solely by a number.

And CA who CLAIMS to be an ALLEGED victim of VRG - and who was found credible by the GM jury - disputes the non-consensual version of events;

Key witness at Ghislaine Maxwell's trial waives her anonymity and makes a sensational new claim | Daily Mail Online

Carolyn was full of questions: ‘I asked her if she’d been to the Palace. And she said, “I got to sleep with him”. I said, “What? You’re *advertiser censored***** with me”, and she said “no, I got to sleep with him”. She didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.’

‘She said they had dinner and they had sex. She didn’t say anything about what they ate or where they were – that’s not what we were talking about. It was just that she couldn’t believe she got to sleep with Prince Andrew.

Curiously, however, when it comes to what allegedly happened between Virginia and Prince Andrew, she has little sympathy for her former friend. ‘I don’t think she [Virginia] deserves any compensation. I don’t think she was coerced into doing anything.’

Last edited:
Not his own home. It belongs to his mother and formerly was her mother's home. He lives five miles from the Queen in Windsor Castle.

Royal Lodge is the home of Prince Andrew and family since 2004.

Yes, his granny resided there but she died in 2002.

Is there a problem/rule about living only five miles from a relative??

News to me, I’m three blocks over from my family members.

Shame on me??

What a horrible opinion piece. It's been known for years that VRG has openly admitted recruiting girls. I am in no way criticising Carolyn, but she also recruited girls for Epstein. She's entitled to her view of VRG but I see them both as victims. I think the prosecution described it best as to why victims recruited other girls, it was a "pyramid scheme of abuse."

The pile on against VRG only serves PA and Dershowitz and I think it's only right that these questions are resolved. Wherever the chips may fall.

What we have at the moment are attempts to criminalise a victim. The reason why VRG has never been charged with regards to her involvement is because she is recognised as a victim of sex trafficking. It's not because of the NPA, or some legal loophole, it's because she's a victim.

Some people really need to give their heads a good shake.
Amen !!!
A very well written post.
Thank you

Royal Lodge is the home of Prince Andrew and family since 2004.

Yes, his granny resided there but she died in 2002.

Is there a problem/rule about living only five miles from a relative??

News to me, I’m three blocks over from my family members.

Shame on me??
No, no rule at all, but why the out and about thingo? Does your family own all the land in those three blocks? He is not out and about, IMO. He is sticking close to home (whomever owns it) to avoid process servers. MOO.

<modsnip: referenced quote removed> VRG hasn't been charged and is not on trial here.
Some are putting her on trial though. I don't get it. A 17 year old girl is somehow needing to take responsibility for the actions of one of the most privileged adults in the world? MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no rule at all, but why the out and about thingo? Does your family own all the land in those three blocks? He is not out and about, IMO. He is sticking close to home (whomever owns it) to avoid process servers. MOO.

He has been served. His lawyers have been to court.

Where would you like him to go?

He’s often photographed driving his car and out riding,

The Queens immediate family are not out walking the streets of London/Windsor due to security risks.

Does it mean that PA can face also criminal trial?
Maybe if VG wins the civil lawsuit?

I believe that would depend on the statute of limitations for the original crimes. It was reported that VG had to file the civil suit against GM because the statute of limitations had passed for a criminal charge, so that was her only option to get a deposition from her. That deposition then led GM to be charged criminally because she lied. I don’t know if that’s why she filed the civil suit against Andrew too. Maybe she felt she had no other option to try to hold him accountable. And maybe the civil suit will lead to a criminal charge for his lies too, once he’s forced to testify under oath, which he’s trying his hardest not to do. MOO.

I believe that would depend on the statute of limitations for the original crimes. It was reported that VG had to file the civil suit against GM because the statute of limitations had passed for a criminal charge, so that was her only option to get a deposition from her. That deposition then led GM to be charged criminally because she lied. I don’t know if that’s why she filed the civil suit against Andrew too. Maybe she felt she had no other option to try to hold him accountable. And maybe the civil suit will lead to a criminal charge for his lies too, once he’s forced to testify under oath, which he’s trying his hardest not to do. MOO.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Prosecutors agree to dismiss separate perjury counts if her conviction sticks - CNN

(CNN)Prosecutors have agreed to dismiss separate perjury counts Ghislaine Maxwell faces at sentencing if she is unsuccessful in getting a new trial "in light of the victims' significant interests in bringing closure to this matter and avoiding the trauma of testifying again," according to a court filing on Monday.

https://www.courthousenews.com/ghis...ance-of-perjury-counts-from-sex-crimes-trial/

The severed counts arise from allegations that British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell lied to conceal alleged sex trafficking crimes in two 2016 depositions taken in connection with a civil defamation suit brought by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre.

So;
  • VRG was not called to testify for the defence nor the prosecution in GMs trial.
  • The only charges against GM that involved VRG were severed into a seperate trial.
  • And now prosecutors have offered to drop those VRG related charges against GM completely if she's unsuccessful in being granted an appeal.

She was 17. He was the adult. Did you really expect her to have more judgment than a 41 year old man with daughters almost her age?

ALL the Royal family live in homes owned by the Royal Estate not just him

She was 17. He was the adult. Did you really expect her to have more judgment than a 41 year old man with daughters almost her age?

Then again her boyfriend at the time said she didnt want to go to London but that she wanted the money to keep up their high standard of living. Her decision seemed based on money also what does Carolynn mean when she said she believed her story at the time? doesnt she now?

ALL the Royal family live in homes owned by the Royal Estate not just him

Which should actually be obvious to most. Certainly doesn't imply anything criminal-worthy. Most famous pers aren't merely walking about the streets as a matter of routine. Especially royals, presidents, high target political figures etc. That fact shouldn't be taken as an implication that they are guilty of something though. That is their 'normal'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member