Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Royal Highness

Still Duke of York/ Prince A, sadly :rolleyes:
He will remain a Prince and a Duke, and hold on to his ninth place in the line of succession to the throne.

Will he be keeping his security detail paid for by the taxpayer? Bet he does. Even Harry didn't get that.

Will he hold title of Vice Admiral
of the Royal Navy, having earned it throughout his military career? I hope not. But, it remains to be seen.

From The Guardian, January 13th

"...Prince Andrew must now stop running, must tell the truth in court and must accept that he will have to walk away from his public role for ever."

Andrew is front and centre right now, but there are countless others who abused and sexually assaulted young women in the despicable cesspool led by Epstein and Maxwell.

Let them all be plucked from where they hide behind their wealth and positions of power, charged and sentenced for their crimes. And, along with Andrew, "walk away from their public roles for ever."

The Guardian view on Prince Andrew: time to tell the truth in court | Editorial

Good. Bring them all down.

Eight very anxious men: Ghislaine Maxwell GIVES UP battle to keep identities of high-profile John Does named in civil lawsuit sealed

The individuals are identified in court documents only as 'Non-Parties 17, 53, 54, 55, 56, 73, 93 and 151'.

According to the filings, John Doe 17 is among those wishing to keep their identity under wraps, arguing that being named in the case would cause him 'annoyance and embarrassment.'

Another John Doe, number 151, claimed that he was 'trying to live a private life' and that disclosure meant they would be 'hounded' by the media.

Prince Andrew's accuser's lawyers demand unsealing of 'information' about Epstein and Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

This is interesting.

<modsnip>

Prince Andrew will no longer be ‘HRH’ – and that is now the least of his worries | Kate Williams

"Few royals have ever had to face the law. To look for a similar situation, we have to go back to Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, the future Edward VII. In 1868, Sir Charles Mordaunt accused his young wife Harriet of adultery with various men, and after finding letters from the prince, believed she had also had an affair with him.”
"Fortunately for the prince, it was decided that Harriet was “insane” and should be put in an asylum – and could not be divorced. Lady Mordaunt was locked away. She was probably suffering from what we would now call postnatal depression.”

Who accused Andrew of asking Maxwell to bring women to the palace for him?

"He invited Maxwell and Epstein to parties, including his daughter’s 18th and a party at Windsor Castle where the Queen was present; he is even accused of asking Maxwell to bring women to Buckingham Palace for him".

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. Bring them all down.

Eight very anxious men: Ghislaine Maxwell GIVES UP battle to keep identities of high-profile John Does named in civil lawsuit sealed

The individuals are identified in court documents only as 'Non-Parties 17, 53, 54, 55, 56, 73, 93 and 151'.

According to the filings, John Doe 17 is among those wishing to keep their identity under wraps, arguing that being named in the case would cause him 'annoyance and embarrassment.'

Another John Doe, number 151, claimed that he was 'trying to live a private life' and that disclosure meant they would be 'hounded' by the media.

Prince Andrew's accuser's lawyers demand unsealing of 'information' about Epstein and Maxwell | Daily Mail Online

Are these John Does also victims of some kind, or men who were involved in the abuse?

Prince Charles has been all about reducing the "Royal Family" to the core members. I have thought that this was partially selfishness, but it makes sense.

More control with less members. And this fiasco with "Randy Andy" has really been just a ticking bomb. Waiting until something caught up with him.

Ha, I was feeling sorry for myself today, and thought, "Well, at least I am not the person formerly known as "Prince Andrew".".

@KlasfeldReports
·
5m

New— Virginia Giuffre's counsel seek a judge's help securing testimony overseas from: * Shukri Walker, "who claims to have seen Prince Andrew at Tramp Nightclub in London with a young girl" from the time of Giuffre's allegations. * Robert Olney, Andrew's ex-equerry (assistant)

FJF4zUuXoAAY9un

Prince Charles has been all about reducing the "Royal Family" to the core members. I have thought that this was partially selfishness, but it makes sense.

More control with less members. And this fiasco with "Randy Andy" has really been just a ticking bomb. Waiting until something caught up with him.

Ha, I was feeling sorry for myself today, and thought, "Well, at least I am not the person formerly known as "Prince Andrew".".

Off Topic but related

It is selfishness, they want their gravy train keep on and for the British people to keep paying up.

PA has now been seen to be ousted from the family, hope the serfs are happy.

In reality, he will still be there for whatever ‘family times’ they have….it just might be a bit frosty for awhile.

Once this is over, he will likely be retired to live his life in opulence from a few trust funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree