UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was referring to the article about the Duchess of Cambridge that was linked to the original post.

She’s hardly worked a day in her life.

The only ‘serving’ she’s done is on a tennis court.

They should give them Princess Anne or Prince Edward IMO.

Last edited:
It seems VG was also sent to entertain PA at JE’s ranch in Santa Fe, according to her memoir, Page 105. I wonder why that location has never been included in the reports of where he allegedly abused her. So far, I’ve only heard about London, NYC and Little Saint James IMO.

"Two days later I was gone again, beckoned to be in Santa Fe. Ghislane only told me that I was to meet someone there, not sure of whom that was. It wasn't my place to ask questions. As far as I knew it could be anyone and I had no choice but to be compliant to their needs. It was the middle of the day when I arrived at the airport. One of the ranch hands came to pick me up in a big work truck that smelled like dirt and sweat but I didn't mind that's what I loved about the countryside.

When we arrived at the mansion my guest was already there waiting for me. I couldn't wipe the look off my face as he turned around from the bookshelf that he was standing at. "Hello" that same old cheesy grin greeted me once again. It was his highness Prince Andrew, and what a sight. He wrapped his arms around my waist and greeted me like an old friend. I hugged him back rolling my eyes at the same time, already dreading what lay in store over the next couple of days. My job was to entertain him endlessly, whether that meant having to bestow him my body during an erotic massage or simply take him horseback riding…

The mansion was completely empty save a couple of maids who also cooked our dinners for us, and a couple bodyguards that we hardly even saw at all. The time dragged by slowly for me as I was counting down the hours until I flew away again, anywhere but here I thought. It wasn't easy meeting the sexual desires of these strange men, the Prince being one of them. He loved my feet and even licked in between my toes. Then there was the lack of passion in the intimacy we shared, to him I was just another girl and to me he was just another job…"

Air Miles Andy reined in his dislike of riding as he prepares for Trooping the Colour
HE IS the only one of the Queen’s children not to have inherited her passion for horses. But it seems Prince Andrew has finally reined in his dislike of riding.
By CAMILLA TOMINEY - EXCLUSIVE
00:01, Sun, Mar 4, 2018 | UPDATED: 09:04, Sun, Mar 4, 2018
0More info

The Duke of York has been having lessons to prepare him to appear on horseback for the first time at Trooping the Colour this summer.

He must saddle up in his new role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, a title he took over from Prince Philip in December following his father’s retirement from public life.

Andrew, 58, whose preferred mode of transport has earned him the nickname Air Miles Andy, has been practising in the grounds of Windsor Castle, accompanied by a female instructor.

Wearing a waterproof anorak and a helmet, the royal father of two has been trotting along at a leisurely pace in the grounds of his mother’s Berkshire home, where he lives at the Royal Lodge.

RELATED ARTICLES

^^^only part of the article. Not sure why it won’t all paste but PA was taking riding lessons in 2018 so that he could ride in public.

Obviously, he’s had riding lessons as a child but unlike the rest of the family, it’s not one of his favourite things to do.

Perhaps it’s a ‘reach’ that he spent his time with VG horse riding as he prefers golf.

Last edited:
She’s hardly worked a day in her life.

The only ‘serving’ she’s done is on a tennis court.

They should give them Princess Anne or Prince Edward IMO.

She worked as a deckhand at the Port of Southhampton in the summer before University.
Worked as a part-time waitress while at St. Andrew's University. After University, besides working for her parent's business she worked part-time for 12 months as a buyer for the clothing chain Jigsaw. She was also active in Charity organizations throughout her University years to present day. Which I believe is the typical lifestyle for others in the upper middle & higher economic class.

Presently, She is Patron of 19 or 20 Charities/Organizations. She is joint patron with William of the NHS which encompasses 240 individual charities. She spearheaded the Early Years project which focuses on several different areas of early childhood years. She is joint patron with William of The Heads Together mental health project which encompasses several mental health programs and initiatives in the UK.
It is obvious from numerous interviews given by the charities/organizations Catherine works with that she not only dresses up, shows up and brings much needed public attention to the different organizations but she is also very knowledgeable about the issues and the goals the charity/organization performs. There is a lot of behind the scenes work involved in being a Patron to a charity regardless of how glamourous it all appears in the media.

As someone based in the U.S. - I am envious of the UK for having individuals that can bring widespread publicity and interest to hundreds of charities and organizations throughout the UK and not just a local area or during an election year.
In the US, the only individuals that can attract widespread publicity about any charity or cause is a celebrity or politician and usually it is a shopping for votes, politically slanted and motivated media circus.

She worked as a deckhand at the Port of Southhampton in the summer before University.
Worked as a part-time waitress while at St. Andrew's University. After University, besides working for her parent's business she worked part-time for 12 months as a buyer for the clothing chain Jigsaw. She was also active in Charity organizations throughout her University years to present day. Which I believe is the typical lifestyle for others in the upper middle & higher economic class.

Presently, She is Patron of 19 or 20 Charities/Organizations. She is joint patron with William of the NHS which encompasses 240 individual charities. She spearheaded the Early Years project which focuses on several different areas of early childhood years. She is joint patron with William of The Heads Together mental health project which encompasses several mental health programs and initiatives in the UK.
It is obvious from numerous interviews given by the charities/organizations Catherine works with that she not only dresses up, shows up and brings much needed public attention to the different organizations but she is also very knowledgeable about the issues and the goals the charity/organization performs. There is a lot of behind the scenes work involved in being a Patron to a charity regardless of how glamourous it all appears in the media.

As someone based in the U.S. - I am envious of the UK for having individuals that can bring widespread publicity and interest to hundreds of charities and organizations throughout the UK and not just a local area or during an election year.
In the US, the only individuals that can attract widespread publicity about any charity or cause is a celebrity or politician and usually it is a shopping for votes, politically slanted and motivated media circus.
Not to mention giving birth to 3 lovely children :)

It seems VG was also sent to entertain PA at JE’s ranch in Santa Fe, according to her memoir, Page 105. I wonder why that location has never been included in the reports of where he allegedly abused her. So far, I’ve only heard about London, NYC and Little Saint James IMO.

Thinking about it, she was likely >18 at this time at the ranch. MOO.

Who does the left over money from the sale go to? If it is PA, how much of that will end up settling his legal bills? Does Fergie get any of it?
I once read that while there is a lawsuit, assets should be "frozen" to be sure that the victim will be compensated.

Last edited:

How much did PA's legal team charge to write up that don't know/deny response? How do civil lawsuits work when it's settled; does the loser pay the winner's legal fees?

Does this mean they're going to have to ship some European royals over to NYC for jury duty or will the SDNY force PA's legal team to allow commoners to sit on the jury? As a last resort, maybe they could call up some Kennedys to fill in for PA's peers? [edit - words]

How much did PA's legal team charge to write up that don't know/deny response? How do civil lawsuits work when it's settled; does the loser pay the winner's legal fees?

Does this mean they're going to have to ship some European royals over to NYC for jury duty or will the SDNY force PA's legal team to allow commoners to sit on the jury? As a last resort, maybe they could call up some Kennedys to fill in for PA's peers? [edit - words]
What an affront and how degrading for a member of royalty to be judged by riff raff commoners. :rolleyes:
His arrogance will never grasp that it is he who is the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member