UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest its most unlikely he will be evicted and IMO nor should he be until the court case at least

As for the maid so she only worked there a year...and probably got more for this article than she did working there a year. Oh well.
You seem to be defending PA’s behaviour. I think a year is long enough to evaluate an employer’s bad behaviour. No?

PA is rude, an oaf, a bully according to this maid.

All of the above does not make him guilty of any crime.

He won’t be evicted from his home, he has a 75 yr lease on it.

You seem to be defending PA’s behaviour. I think a year is long enough to evaluate an employer’s bad behaviour. No?

she only worked there a year in total...and not for him the whole time. I said i believe he is arrogant...I have also said I do not like him...that is not defending him. I just think its crap when people try and jump on the bandwagon to make money out of a bad situation and apparently she has been getting flack for it. One thing I dont understand is she said she had to put evening dress on to shut the curtains? well surely shutting the curtains and turning the bed back is normally done? or at least i assumed it was EXCLUSIVE 'I don't give a toss what Prince Andrew feels, he's a horrible, nasty man': Duke's ex-maid | Daily Mail Online.

She’s not too bright. Broke the Official Secrets act by saying PA yelled at her. Oh uh!

Backtracking now, says she “did not witness nor hear anything improper” from him.

I like how she has her hands in a STOP position. Gone too far have you?? oh uh.

Last edited:
She’s not too bright. Broke the Official Secrets act by saying PA yelled at her. Oh uh!

Backtracking now, says he never did nor said anything inappropriate’.

I like how she has her hands in a STOP position. Gone too far have you?? oh uh.
Official Secrets Act?
And what is this?

Does it mean the Staff cannot complain when abused?

Official Secrets Act?
And what is this?

Does it mean the Staff cannot complain when abused?

it basically means that you dont go running to the newspaper...they have a personnel department i would think...the logical thing would be to go at them...and if its that bad ask to be moved or maybe put someone with more experience waiting on him. At the end of the day IF she was a good worker they would not want to lose her.

Last edited:
Abusing staff is called mobbing in a work place and ends in Labour Court in my country.

Working for the RF is not a normal job and the rules don’t fall under labour laws as far as I know.

eta: and they’re in England.

Character witness
Character assessement

play important role and may sway the Jury.
After all, a crime is a result of a person's character and lack of morals.

For a crime, they need evidence of the crime. Or it didn’t happen.

PA is not being sued for being rude and obnoxious.

For a crime, they need evidence of the crime. Or it didn’t happen.

PA is not being sued for being rude and obnoxious.

I am confused? what crime? Andrew allegedly yelling at this maid? I am not sure thats a crime for starters

Attachments

• pa pit sweat.jpg
    pa pit sweat.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 21
Teddy Bear/Stuffed animal stories have been around since the 90’s

"Andrew's bedroom and dressing room (were) an absolute time warp. Dozens of stuffed animals blanketed the bed, while pink teddies hugged each other atop a lamp." ("My Story")

THE DUCHESS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members