UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this bathroom has been re-decorated many times since that event, no?

Yes, could well have been placed in the middle of the room at some stage, as was fashionable in 90s.
It's interesting how the article goes on to talk about the question of the bath size by GM JE and lawyers, but not the actual positioning of the bath at the time.

"There is no a free-standing Victorian bathtub in the middle of the second-floor bathroom room, which according to the property's floor plan, measures 8.2 feet by 7.3 feet.
The property's historic floorplan taken from a 1987 planning application shows a 'standard size' — 5ft 6in by 2ft 4in — alcove bath, boxed in on two sides by walls and on a third by the back of the airing cupboard.
Current images show almost the same layout with an average sized alcove bath on one side, with a sink unit and toilet close by as well as a shower area."
Maxwell insisted under oath during a defamation action brought against her by Ms Roberts that 'the tub is too small for any type of activity whatsoever.'

It was reported that members of Maxwell's legal team also climbed into the bath together, fully clothed, to test the physical possibility of an assignation such as that described in Ms Roberts' account.

Epstein also questioned the account of what was alleged to have taken place in the bath, given its size.

In his book Relentless Pursuit, Ms Roberts' lawyer Brad Edwards wrote that the bath was discussed when he met Epstein in a Starbucks in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2015. The tycoon had contacted him out of the blue.

He claimed that Epstein had said to him: 'If I could show you how small Ghislaine's tub was in that apartment, it would be tough for two people to fit in there.'

Inside the house where Virginia Roberts and Prince Andrew had 'sex in the bath' | Daily Mail Online

Yes, could well have been placed in the middle of the room at some stage, as was fashionable in 90s.
It's interesting how the article goes on to talk about the question of the bath size by GM JE and lawyers, but not the actual positioning of the bath at the time.

"There is no a free-standing Victorian bathtub in the middle of the second-floor bathroom room, which according to the property's floor plan, measures 8.2 feet by 7.3 feet.
The property's historic floorplan taken from a 1987 planning application shows a 'standard size' — 5ft 6in by 2ft 4in — alcove bath, boxed in on two sides by walls and on a third by the back of the airing cupboard.
Current images show almost the same layout with an average sized alcove bath on one side, with a sink unit and toilet close by as well as a shower area."
Maxwell insisted under oath during a defamation action brought against her by Ms Roberts that 'the tub is too small for any type of activity whatsoever.'

It was reported that members of Maxwell's legal team also climbed into the bath together, fully clothed, to test the physical possibility of an assignation such as that described in Ms Roberts' account.

Epstein also questioned the account of what was alleged to have taken place in the bath, given its size.

In his book Relentless Pursuit, Ms Roberts' lawyer Brad Edwards wrote that the bath was discussed when he met Epstein in a Starbucks in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2015. The tycoon had contacted him out of the blue.

He claimed that Epstein had said to him: 'If I could show you how small Ghislaine's tub was in that apartment, it would be tough for two people to fit in there.'

Inside the house where Virginia Roberts and Prince Andrew had 'sex in the bath' | Daily Mail Online
Hmmm
The more GM/JE protest, the more I believe VG/R :)
Besides, V could use "poetic licence" writing this memoir - she was a teen after all!

Hmmm
The more GM/JE protest, the more I believe VG/R :)
Besides, V could use "poetic licence" writing this memoir - she was a teen after all!

I agree, but just picking through this, the memoir can still used as evidence right? Interesting article linked below.......

'The recent images show almost the same layout. A sink still faces the door, a shower stall has replaced the bidet on the left, next to a lavatory. An alcove bath is on the right.
We have also received testimony from an old acquaintance of Maxwell’s who said: ‘I have visited the property on several occasions over the years. Even by the standards of a small mews house, the bathroom would be described as compact. There is no more than a couple of inches between the lavatory, sink and bath . . . to manoeuvre.’
She said that others who had regularly visited the property over the past two decades all agreed that ‘no changes have taken place to (the bathroom’s) essential layout.’

Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts: the explosive dossier: The results are deeply revealing... - Eminetra.co.uk

I agree, but just picking through this, the memoir can still used as evidence right? Interesting article linked below.......

'The recent images show almost the same layout. A sink still faces the door, a shower stall has replaced the bidet on the left, next to a lavatory. An alcove bath is on the right.
We have also received testimony from an old acquaintance of Maxwell’s who said: ‘I have visited the property on several occasions over the years. Even by the standards of a small mews house, the bathroom would be described as compact. There is no more than a couple of inches between the lavatory, sink and bath . . . to manoeuvre.’
She said that others who had regularly visited the property over the past two decades all agreed that ‘no changes have taken place to (the bathroom’s) essential layout.’

Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts: the explosive dossier: The results are deeply revealing... - Eminetra.co.uk
Well,
As in all dramas, the Finale (vide: Lawsuit) will disclose all mysteries!

BTW...I loved London. My son left his retainer (wrapped in a napkin) on a hallway table of our hotel when we returned from dinner. A couple found it, and they brought it directly to "the Americans"
KRISTINESQ:) OK, couldn't help but notice the term confidential/confidentiality was used over 46 times (maybe more, got interrupted at count 35). I understand keeping social security numbers private, but not information tax returns that might show closer financial relationships than previously disclosed. What could be so confidential in a case where the defendant says he never met the victim? (As PA claims/or can't remember?)
And, as a senior member of the royal family until November 2019 shortly after JE's "suicide" ( Even though he didn't fit the ideation factors of inmate suicide...hmmm) wouldn't all PA movements/locations be on official reports or monitored? Ya' know what they say, "You can be on the FBI's 10 most wanted list, but Momma always knows where you are." (Where you have been, who you are meeting, foreign travel, dinner companions etc? And even possibly the past criminal history of those companions?)

Last edited:
'She also described the bath as being a 'Victorian-style bathtub in the middle of the room' which was on a beige marble tiled floor.'

In the pic the bath is against the wall :confused:

I do wonder how a victorian style tub could fit in there. Perhaps there was no shower stall at the time in that case. Or I wonder if she and PA were given the upper bedroom with ensuite for their special night of action and maybe VG got the floors mixed up? JMO.

KRISTINESQ:) OK, couldn't help but notice the term confidential/confidentiality was used over 46 times (maybe more, got interrupted at count 35). I understand keeping social security numbers private, but not information tax returns that might show closer financial relationships than previously disclosed. What could be so confidential in a case where the defendant says he never met the victim? (As PA claims/or can't remember?)
And, as a senior member of the royal family until November 2019 shortly after JE's "suicide" ( Even though he didn't fit the ideation factors of inmate suicide...hmmm) wouldn't all PA movements/locations be on official reports or monitored? Ya' know what they say, "You can be on the FBI's 10 most wanted list, but Momma always knows where you are." (Where you have been, who you are meeting, foreign travel, dinner companions etc? And even possibly the past criminal history of those companions?)
46? WOW
I count on "Streisand effect".
Or...
"Don't tell a secret to anybody, unless you want the whole world to know it" :)

‘Sex in the bath’ can be any act performed of a sexual nature. From what VG wrote, it seems they had sex both in and around the tub, as well as in the bed.

That's not how I interpret it. Nor is it how Merriam Webster defines it:

Synonyms of having sex to engage in sexual intercourse

• They decided they wouldn't have sex until they were both ready.
Synonyms for having sex

From her quoted book, they allegedly had foreplay in the tub and then intercourse in bed. The DM makes this crudely obvious with The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said.

Yet in DM's 2nd article, the rag repeatedly states that VRG claims to 'have had sex' (intercourse, not just foreplay) with PA in the tub:

Inside the house where Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts had 'sex in the bath' ...

alleged she had sex with the duke in a bath...

Maxwell who instructed two of her lawyers to lay in the bath to prove that it was too small for two people to have sex...

where Virginia Roberts alleges that she had sex with Prince Andrew in the bath...

That is not what VRG is alleging.

edit: whole thing.

Last edited:
I do wonder how a victorian style tub could fit in there. Perhaps there was no shower stall at the time in that case. Or I wonder if she and PA were given the upper bedroom with ensuite for their special night of action and maybe VG got the floors mixed up? JMO.

Possibly yes, but the floor plan says that the ensuite bathroom in the master was even smaller than the 2nd floor bathroom.
I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

That's not how I interpret it. From her quoted book, they allegedly had foreplay in the tub and then intercourse in bed. The DM makes this crudely obvious with The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said.
The very word "bedchamber" corresponds with "Victorian tub".
Girls like to embellish the ugly truth.

Last edited:
That's not how I interpret it. From her quoted book, they allegedly had foreplay in the tub and then intercourse in bed. The DM makes this crudely obvious with The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said.

It makes me smile how they call it the 'bedchamber' instead of bedroom - nobody calls it that these days.............only royalty I'd imagine :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member