UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Royal Family eat the birds, fish and animals they kill.

I certainly hope so, or give it away to those in need. In articles I read, some of the numbers of birds killed were a bit too much for even a large Royal Family to eat. I don’t think anyone eats foxes though.

But I suppose we’ve been ranging far off topic. :D

OT but related

In the before times, game birds were often served at large dinners.

Venison is low fat, high protein and lower calorie than beef, chicken or lamb.

I can almost guarantee they don’t give it away. lol

Freezers at the ready or smoke it.

They eat to live long and it works! ;)

Last edited:
I think the Royal Family eat the birds, fish and animals they kill.

Far too much game is killed for one family to eat, especially if you think of all the game killed across their estates, which would include tens of thousands of pheasants being shot, which are sold into the food chain.

It’s possible. There appears to be a closeness between GM and PA, and GM does seem to have an allegiance to PA. She seems to have always had a “stand by your man” attitude beginning with her father…with powerful wealthy men, gaining what she needed/wanted no matter the cost to others.

Interesting that the DM didn’t show that laminated teddy bear photo…maybe that will be shown in the coming days.

moo

I strongly disagree that his military titles should be taken away. He earned those, regardless of the crimes he committed outside of military roles. I guess the Queen puts the "tough" in tough love! Wow!

Those are honorary titles. He did not earn them. Military vets, not Mummy, requested that he lose them. The last actual rank he earned in the military, [edit] Vice-Admiral, yes, he can keep that.

It comes after more than 150 veterans joined forces to express their outrage, writing to the Queen to demand Andrew was removed from the honorary military positions.

Accusing the Duke of bringing the services he is associated with into disrepute, the 152 former members of the Royal Navy, RAF and Army said that 'were this any other senior military officer it is inconceivable that he would still be in post'.

Last edited:
Interesting that the DM didn’t show that laminated teddy bear photo…maybe that will be shown in the coming days.
moo
:)
It is sooo strange that teddy bears jump out of nowhere in this case haha
Remember a tshirt of a certain juror? :)

WTH. PA is not a 'paedo.' JE did not traffic in prepubescent kids. PA allegedly sexually assaulted a JE trafficked 17 year old. Also, why vandalize heritage places with misinformation?
As I wrote in GM thread - high profile cases attract disturbed people.

But hey, ask this highly paid team of lawyers:
Was their strategy worth it??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads