UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s possible. There appears to be a closeness between GM and PA, and GM does seem to have an allegiance to PA. She seems to have always had a “stand by your man” attitude beginning with her father…with powerful wealthy men, gaining what she needed/wanted no matter the cost to others.

Interesting that the DM didn’t show that laminated teddy bear photo…maybe that will be shown in the coming days.

moo
I think it might be more that she was born and raised in the UK, and was part of an upper class social circle (altho her father lost their immense wealth).

She and Andrew are the same age. She's always been a socialite, that is, someone whose life revolves around which high status people she knows. I'm not surprised she had an intense loyalty, not just because of all the benefits she got from knowing PA, but also to the monarchy. There's nothing higher than the social status of Royalty.

GM has never been the kind of woman who would abandon her socialite life and get a 1 bedroom walkup apartment and work her way up from receptionist for some company.

JMO

The insider continued: "Ms Giuffre put her mental health at issue by suing for emotional distress damages. The Duke's legal team are perfectly entitled to test her claims, determine her damages, if any, and see what she told her therapist or not.”

Does anyone know if the psychologist must reveal everything that was discussed by VG or if they only need to show details related to her assessment of her mental health?

The insider continued: "Ms Giuffre put her mental health at issue by suing for emotional distress damages. The Duke's legal team are perfectly entitled to test her claims, determine her damages, if any, and see what she told her therapist or not.”

Does anyone know if the psychologist must reveal everything that was discussed by VG or if they only need to show details related to her assessment of her mental health?
My opinion only:
The detailed content of sessions is absolutely confidential.
The therapist can only, according to me, just give her opinion.

Those are honorary titles. He did not earn them. Military vets, not Mummy, requested that he lose them. The last actual rank he earned in the military, [edit] Vice-Admiral, yes, he can keep that.

It comes after more than 150 veterans joined forces to express their outrage, writing to the Queen to demand Andrew was removed from the honorary military positions.

Accusing the Duke of bringing the services he is associated with into disrepute, the 152 former members of the Royal Navy, RAF and Army said that 'were this any other senior military officer it is inconceivable that he would still be in post'.

In that case, I disagree with unearned military titles being conferred on anyone in the first place! What the hey!?

A woman who may have seen Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre at a London nightclub 20 years ago is “willing” to provide testimony in Giuffre’s civil lawsuit against the royal, whom she accuses of sexual abuse, the witness’s lawyer said.

“I am proud to represent Shukri Walker, who has bravely stepped forward as a witness and encourages others who may have information to do so as well,” the lawyer Lisa Bloom said in an email.

“She is willing to do the deposition Virginia Giuffre’s team is seeking.”

Bloom has also said she has given “the FBI all the details of my client’s story for further investigation”.

Witness willing to testify she saw Prince Andrew with a ‘young girl’ at London nightclub

When is Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile out?
The special documentary will air at 9pm on Tuesday 18th January on ITV.

Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile: ITV's Release date and what to expect - Radio X

The Guardian reviewed the documentary. It's a short doc, that apparently doesn't cover much, and surprise surprise, it includes an interview with GM's bro, Ian. Details on the plushies the former HRH, PA, keeps on his bed - 50 to 60 of them. No info on how long it takes his servant (or whatever they're called) to arrange them exactly as shown in the ref pic.

The Independent's review appears more positive about the doc, asserting we've learned new things about the GM/PA/JE trio. Three of those things we clearly already knew; jury time is stressful, GM pimped girls for JE, and PA's contact was in the infamous little black book. PA's plushie rage and possible PA/GM intimacy may have been new but leaked before the doc aired? Shame on the Independent for misleading coverage?

MOO: Whether you did or will or won't watch this doc, does it really matter in the larger scheme of GM/PA/JE?

Haven't we already established that the alleged foreplay took part in the bath and that the alleged intercourse happened in the bed? Why does DM misquote VRG as claiming to have had 'sex in the bath?'

From an earlier DM article, Dec 2020:

[VRG] wrote: 'I turned on the taps for the tub and the heat from the water began to steam up the small room . . . Trying to do the best of my youthfulness to try and act seductive, I gradually began to strip off my clothing, piece by piece . . . He loved every second of it as I went over to where he was waiting and watching, then began to undress him . . . We kissed and touched each other before submersing into the hot water, where we both continued to re-enact foreplay. He was adorning (sic) my young body, particularly my feet . . . It wasn't hard to get him wound up to the point where he just wanted to have the rest of me.'

The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said. But it is the bathroom and, in particular, the bath and its dimensions, that has been the focus of legal interest.

Pic of tub in question included for ref. Source: first DM article. MOO: 2 regular sized full grown bodies could certainly get some foreplay on down in the tub. I've no idea what if anything went on between VRG/PA.

Attachments

• vrg pa tub.jpg
    vrg pa tub.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 31
Haven't we already established that the alleged foreplay took part in the bath and that the alleged intercourse happened in the bed? Why does DM misquote VRG as claiming to have had 'sex in the bath?'

From an earlier DM article, Dec 2020:

[VRG] wrote: 'I turned on the taps for the tub and the heat from the water began to steam up the small room . . . Trying to do the best of my youthfulness to try and act seductive, I gradually began to strip off my clothing, piece by piece . . . He loved every second of it as I went over to where he was waiting and watching, then began to undress him . . . We kissed and touched each other before submersing into the hot water, where we both continued to re-enact foreplay. He was adorning (sic) my young body, particularly my feet . . . It wasn't hard to get him wound up to the point where he just wanted to have the rest of me.'

The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said. But it is the bathroom and, in particular, the bath and its dimensions, that has been the focus of legal interest.

Pic of tub in question included for ref. Source: first DM article. MOO: 2 regular sized full grown bodies could certainly get some foreplay on down in the tub. I've no idea what if anything went on between VRG/PA.
The size of a bathroom and a tub is typical.
People are known to engage in sex in much smaller areas, eg famous "car dates" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee