UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2.5m x 2.5m (approx 8 ft square) that bathroom is not big enough to have had a “bathtub in the middle of the room”. As someone else said, the other bathroom is half the size. Maybe the bath was in one of the bedrooms? Maybe it’s a false memory.

That's not how I interpret it. Nor is it how Merriam Webster defines it:

Synonyms of having sex to engage in sexual intercourse

• They decided they wouldn't have sex until they were both ready.
Synonyms for having sex

From her quoted book, they allegedly had foreplay in the tub and then intercourse in bed. The DM makes this crudely obvious with The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said.

Yet in DM's 2nd article, the rag repeatedly states that VRG claims to 'have had sex' (intercourse, not just foreplay) with PA in the tub:

Inside the house where Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts had 'sex in the bath' ...

alleged she had sex with the duke in a bath...

Maxwell who instructed two of her lawyers to lay in the bath to prove that it was too small for two people to have sex...

where Virginia Roberts alleges that she had sex with Prince Andrew in the bath...

That is not what VRG is alleging.

edit: whole thing.

I’ve always thought of a sex act as being all of the above plus more. It will be interesting to see how the courts define it.
Human sexual activity - Wikipedia

That's not how I interpret it. Nor is it how Merriam Webster defines it:

Synonyms of having sex to engage in sexual intercourse

• They decided they wouldn't have sex until they were both ready.
Synonyms for having sex

From her quoted book, they allegedly had foreplay in the tub and then intercourse in bed. The DM makes this crudely obvious with The explosive conclusion to this encounter took place in her 'bedchamber', she said.

Yet in DM's 2nd article, the rag repeatedly states that VRG claims to 'have had sex' (intercourse, not just foreplay) with PA in the tub:

Inside the house where Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts had 'sex in the bath' ...

alleged she had sex with the duke in a bath...

Maxwell who instructed two of her lawyers to lay in the bath to prove that it was too small for two people to have sex...

where Virginia Roberts alleges that she had sex with Prince Andrew in the bath...

That is not what VRG is alleging.

edit: whole thing.

I am still laughing out loud at the visual of two "suited attorneys" actually climbing into a bathtub in front of a juror filled courtroom to prove this point! Being a "purist" on reenactments, I would insist they disrobe, be the same physical size and weight, and add a bucket of water-filled dry ice to simulate the steam:D:D:D (Oh please tell me the courtroom will have as many cameras as JE is said to have had in his house.)
I believe the "where" is not the issue....the "who" is the issue.

She was 21 when she started work at Buckingham Palace in January 1996. Within six months she got the job “nobody wanted” — being maid to Andrew shortly after his divorce from Sarah Ferguson.

...Andrew had set up home on the “nursery floor” where he, Prince Charles, Edward and Anne had played as children.

...Andrew currently lives with his former wife Fergie at Royal Lodge in Windsor close to the Castle.

But he is now facing calls to be evicted after he quit royal duty in 2019 amid links to dead paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

So if PA gets evicted from Royal Lodge, does this mean that he and his teddies will once more have to move back to the 'nursery floor' at Buckingham Palace?

She was 21 when she started work at Buckingham Palace in January 1996. Within six months she got the job “nobody wanted” — being maid to Andrew shortly after his divorce from Sarah Ferguson.

...Andrew had set up home on the “nursery floor” where he, Prince Charles, Edward and Anne had played as children.

...Andrew currently lives with his former wife Fergie at Royal Lodge in Windsor close to the Castle.

But he is now facing calls to be evicted after he quit royal duty in 2019 amid links to dead paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

So if PA gets evicted from Royal Lodge, does this mean that he and his teddies will once more have to move back to the 'nursery floor' at Buckingham Palace?

To be honest its most unlikely he will be evicted and IMO nor should he be until the court case at least

As for the maid so she only worked there a year...and probably got more for this article than she did working there a year. Oh well.

To be honest its most unlikely he will be evicted and IMO nor should he be until the court case at least

As for the maid so she only worked there a year...and probably got more for this article than she did working there a year. Oh well.

Who knows, but seriously, PA did actually move back to his childhood nursery after he and Fergie split. I don't think you can spin that one away.

Even if the servant was only looking to make a buck and lied about temper tantrum PA and his entourage of teddies, she is far from the first staff member to comment on what a boorish spoiled man baby PA is behind the scenes. Even PA's colleagues find him rude. Countless incidents of PA being a to staff and colleagues have been floating around out there for decades. How can royal apologists dismiss it all?

So...
The MORAL is:

Treat others as you want to be treated yourself!

Not if you're royalty and consider yourself above everyone else.

Who knows, but seriously, PA did actually move back to his childhood nursery after he and Fergie split. I don't think you can spin that one away.

Even if the servant was only looking to make a buck and lied about temper tantrum PA and his entourage of teddies, she is far from the first staff member to comment on what a boorish spoiled man baby PA is behind the scenes. Even PA's colleagues find him rude. Countless incidents of PA being a *** to staff and colleagues have been floating around out there for decades. How can royal apologists dismiss it all?

Not if you're royalty and consider yourself above everyone else.

a quick buck? she likely would have gotten thousands for that story...and yes i agree...i think he is rude..and arrogant I have said that before. I am not a Royal apologist lol...just hate people selling stories to the tabloids especially when they strew it in the favour they want it to be seen...and actually i am not even talking about this case when i say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13