UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to them they ALWAYS have the best and most photos. That is because they have thousands of ad hoc reporters all over the world, willing to sell their soul photos to the London office.

I’m not saying don’t believe a word - they definitely have their uses for us sleuthers - but be wary of excitable headlines!
Well, I avoid tabloids in my country, but don't mind British ones.
I usually go straight to comments for chuckles.
I love British humour!

If PA settles the civil case in US, will the payment come from his own personal wealth?

Yes, the Queen won’t pay it, certainly not from the public purse.

I’m wondering if he’s sold the ski chalet so he doesn’t have assets, though it sounds like he still owed debt on that anyway. I reckon, in terms of royal wealth, he and Sarah are probably the skintest.

I find it difficult to believe that PA is destitute. However, with zero assets, what is the point of suing him for cash? Are we to believe that PA has about as much money as some guy who watches TV, and lived in his Mom's basement? Total unemployed loser?

That is probably why all of his stuff was taken away from him. No "HRH", probably means no allowance.

PA has to ask his mama for beer money?

I find it difficult to believe that PA is destitute. However, with zero assets, what is the point of suing him for cash? Are we to believe that PA has about as much money as some guy who watches TV, and lived in his Mom's basement? Total unemployed loser?

That is probably why all of his stuff was taken away from him. No "HRH", probably means no allowance.

Didnt he get rich by shady businesses with some Kazakh man?

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.amp...aces-calls-inquiry-deals-Kazakh-oligarch.html

Last edited:

I’m wondering if he’s sold the ski chalet so he doesn’t have assets, though it sounds like he still owed debt on that anyway. I reckon, in terms of royal wealth, he and Sarah are probably the skintest.
This is quite an interesting journey the former- HRH is taking us on. I, for one, am enjoying the ride. Let there be justice for all the young woman who were harmed.

Last edited:
[

They’ll have money - lots of it compared to most people - but also a load of debt I’m guessing. Even more by the time this is all over, probably. But I doubt he’ll need to cadge 50p to put in the electricity meter.

The royal family is a business and they will distance themselves from this former employee, favourite son or not.

[

They’ll have money - lots of it compared to most people - but also a load of debt I’m guessing. Even more by the time this is all over, probably. But I doubt he’ll need to cadge 50p to put in the electricity meter.

The royal family is a business and they will distance themselves from this former employee, favourite son or not.
To be fair, every family has got its black sheep!

It is difficult for me to visualize how each member of the Royals' personal wealth is separate from the Crown's wealth. As a simpleton on the subject, I believed it all came from the same source: the citizens of the Kingdom. Now I am learning tourism is a source. ETA. I believe this subject is on topic as it goes to the how PA has accumulated the resources to pay for his defense and possible settlement in US civil court.

Last edited:
It is difficult for me to visualize how each of the Royal families' personal wealth is separate from the Crown's wealth. As a simpleton on the subject, I believed it all came from the same source: the citizens of the Kingdom. Now I am learning tourism is a source. Time to educate myself on Google.

Tourism is the MAIN source - income from visitors to castles, palaces and exhibitions, rental income from properties on land they own, sales of crown approved goods and from agricultural land. If we took all that away half of Britain would be bankrupted by tax increases. They also have their personal income, much of which is bolstered by trusts and inheritance.

To be fair to them they ALWAYS have the best and most photos. That is because they have thousands of ad hoc reporters all over the world, willing to sell their soul photos to the London office.

I’m not saying don’t believe a word - they definitely have their uses for us sleuthers - but be wary of excitable headlines!

Exactly! They do have the best photos. But I always give the side-eye to quotes from “a source close to” a famous person. :D

Yes, it’s a bit “my neighbour’s cousin’s mother-in-laws hairdresser knows someone whose uncle works at the palace …”.
But then, they have their readers, no?
I haven't heard about DM's bankruptcy.
Let people choose their own entertainment.
Live and let live :)

It’s choosing to believe everything they write that is the problem! :D They love to stir the pot and get people riled up over nothing. They count on a lack of critical thinking ability in the general public. But they can be entertaining if you realize what you’re reading.

It’s choosing to believe everything they write that is the problem! :D They love to stir the pot and get people riled up over nothing. They count on a lack of critical thinking ability in the general public. But they can be entertaining if you realize what you’re reading.
At last we agree on something!!!

Remember how you felt about their “Polish butcher” headlines - it nicely fitted the narrative of a high profile murder case, but in fact neither his job nor his nationality was relevant. That’s how they play it.

Well he has a healthy inheritance coming one day. The Queen is 95 years old.

They are the print version of radio shock jocks.

Remember how you felt about their “Polish butcher” headlines - it nicely fitted the narrative of a high profile murder case, but in fact neither his job nor his nationality was relevant. That’s how they play it.
You remembered!
I know what tabloids are.
But, the Press is the mirror of society.
Critical thinking should be taught at school and in families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody