UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lawyers for the alleged teenage ‘sex slave’ who says she slept with Prince Andrew are trying to serve papers on him via the British Embassy.

They claim the duke last week refused to accept a letter asking him to testify on oath about the allegations made by Virginia Roberts. In a bid to try again, Miss Roberts’ lawyer said yesterday: ‘We are attempting delivery through the British Embassy in Washington.’

The development came the day after Andrew spoke publicly to deny that he had sex with Miss Roberts."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-sex-slave-claims-Davos.html#ixzz3PiyPE6d3

Oh I would so love to hear Prince Phillips unedited thoughts on all this! It'd be unprintable.

I think Hilary Clinton can kiss her presidential dreams goodbye too, she really should have divorced Bill over Monica and now it's come back to bite her.

Love how all the logs are matching up with Virginia's story .. Lolita Express indeed.

bbm: that would be priceless

I don't know if Prince Andrew is guilty or not but in every single photo the last few days he looks demented with worry. I would be very interested to have someone read his body language during his Davos speech and what their thoughts are. I keep checking Dr. Lillian Glass's blog hoping she will do a post on him. President Clinton is being dragged into the affair now with his flights on the plane but nothing more yet. It is difficult to believe that people like Prince Andrew were naive enough to think Epstein's activities would never be in the public domain. And that they didn't realise that even if they are innocent they would be presumed guilty by association by the public. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Buckingham Palace to find out what her Majesty the Queen thinks of all this.

bbm: combine naivete and the Prince with the experience of Her Majesty = negotiations behind closed doors

the US has been wrestling (like other nations) with the thorny issue of Head of State diplomatic immunity (some might say impunity) for some time -- usually such issues fall under the State Dept (kid gloves?)

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3224&context=flr

BBM, I see it as arrogance and yes, he does look demented with worry and so he should be

Why should he be? He didn't do any thing illegal even if he did have sex with her. Remember, the age of consent in the UK is 16, and he was covered by diplomatic immunity at the time anyway, so there is no possibility at all of being charged with anything.

The reason he is stressed out is that this is all immensely embarrassing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541

so what did he think his boss was flying young girls around the world for??

There is usually an entourage on those private planes at a certain level, so there would be a whole bunch of people on board, assistants, security etc etc, not just minor females. And if there were a few 16 or 17 year olds they would have been dressed to the nines and mostly looked older anyway. There could be any number of reasons for them coming along. People do work at that age you know, particularly as interns.

FORMER US President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

The New York Post reports that Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favour,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favours they were.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...-jeffrey-epstein/story-fnh81jut-1227195919612

Oh dear .. is Hilary still thinking of running .. or rather WAS SHE??

FORMER US President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

The New York Post reports that Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favour,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favours they were.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...-jeffrey-epstein/story-fnh81jut-1227195919612

Oh dear .. is Hilary still thinking of running .. or rather WAS SHE??

Amazing information...

But... The MSM in the USA protects all of their like-minded political allies....

Sooo.... This may never see the light of day in the US MSM....

:sigh:

If the Sunday People thinks that Leon Brittan was a sex offender then it should have had the courage to publish this story when he was still alive. And that goes for any other news media who follow suit.

The problem with the Leon Brittan story is that there are loads rumours out there but no credible evidence that's been made public. The same claims now being made against Brittan were also made against Lord McAlpine.

First girl to accuse Jeffrey Epstein of sexual abuse claims she was only 14 when she was paid £130 after the first encounter

Jane Doe #1 made allegations against the billionaire paedophile in 2005

She says she was forced to massage Epstein wearing just her knickers

Disgraced tycoon bragged to victim about wealth and 'different girlfriends'

He then handed her another $100 for watching him masturbate, she claims

Jane Doe #1 is suing U.S government for allegedly failing to protect her rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aims-14-paid-130-encounter.html#ixzz3PrkHo1PO

BBM, I see it as arrogance and yes, he does look demented with worry and so he should be
Why should he be? He didn't do any thing illegal even if he did have sex with her. Remember, the age of consent in the UK is 16, and he was covered by diplomatic immunity at the time anyway, so there is no possibility at all of being charged with anything.
This is not about having sex with underaged girls, it's about child sex trafficking, which is illegal in most developed countries. Moreover, if diplomatic immunity protects people from being charged for child sex trafficking, then we, as a so-called civilized society, need to revisit our laws.

In any event, here is the alleged child sex trafficking victim's affidavit: Exhibit 1 (PDF)

Amazing information...

But... The MSM in the USA protects all of their like-minded political allies....

Sooo.... This may never see the light of day in the US MSM....

:sigh:

This story originated in the New York Post, which is a right-leaning, Murdoch-owned tabloid, so it's only barely considered main stream media, and it's certainly no friend of President Clinton.

This story originated in the New York Post, which is a right-leaning, Murdoch-owned tabloid, so it's only barely considered main stream media, and it's certainly no friend of President Clinton.

Exactly.... We are not going to be reading/hearing any of these events in the left leaning MSM...

JMO...

It 's Time For Prince Andrew to Man-Up

Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, a k a “Randy Andy,” the slacker second son of Queen Elizabeth II, fifth in line to the British throne, had an opportunity to announce to the world that he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Instead, he said something weirder.

“Firstly, I think I must, [and] want, for the record, to refer to the events that have taken place in the last few weeks, and I just wish to reiterate and to reaffirm the statements which have already been made on my behalf by Buckingham Palace,” the prince, 54, declared Thursday, speaking gibberish to a room filled with business leaders and reporters at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“My focus is on my work, and this evening’s reception allows me to tell you about just a couple of the initiatives I have founded and am passionate about,’’ he said.

A reporter violated royal protocol and asked the prince a legitimate question, especially since it was the first time he publicly addressed allegations that he had enjoyed intimate liaisons with a teen “sex slave.”

“Will you be making a statement under oath?” He walked out of the room, stone-faced, without answering.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/26/its-time-for-prince-andrew-to-man-up/

(Blah blah blah.......he and Sarah are two peas in a pod)

I don't get old guys' lust for much younger women. I know that they can, in many cases, look good and have babies but in all other categories they are inferior to older women, who can also look good!

This goes back to 2010 but is unbelievable that he got off with almost nothing. Doesn't mention Andy but mentions how much effort AD put into discrediting the victims.

The Daily Beast interviews the victim who triggered the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex trafficking ring

3202d77f.gif

In police reports, and later in interviews with me, the girl—known as Jane Doe #1—laid out the story of how she became the very first person to accuse Epstein of sexual abuse in 2005. Her complaint was the spark that ignited a series of investigations by local police and the FBI, which uncovered more than 40 alleged victims. Now, in an exclusive video for The Daily Beast, she tells her own story for the very first time.

[…]

In a lenient 2008 plea deal with the U.S. Attorney General, Epstein received 18 months of jail time for soliciting sex with a minor. He served 13 months in a county jail, rather than a federal penitentiary, and then spent 18 months under ‘house arrest,’ during which time he traveled frequently to his homes in New York and to his private Caribbean island.

[…]

Jane Doe #1’s tip to the Palm Beach Police Department launched an investigation into Epstein that would spiral into a ten-year legal tsunami for police and victims alike.

[…]

In 2010, the former Palm Beach police chief, Michael Reiter, told The Daily Beast that Epstein’s lawyers tried to intimidate him and obstruct his investigation. When the State Attorney’s office declined to press serious charges and the police chief went to the FBI. The investigation then became a federal investigation.

[…]

Last year, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that alleged victims, whose previous attempts to pursue relief against Epstein were thwarted by the non-prosecution agreement still had standing to assert violations under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CVRA).

[…]

After the civil case was filed, Jane Doe #1 moved out of state for a while. In 2011, I interviewed her near the Palm Beach Police Department on South County Road; and it was then she revealed she was the first victim to come forward. Her bravery and resolve opened up a Pandora’s Box that may yet implicate some of the world’s richest and most powerful men. But Jane Doe #1’s life as a carefree and lighthearted teen ended abruptly in 2005. What remains of the child today is a sweet, fearful and vulnerable young girl reluctant to speak out despite the mounting evidence and ongoing cases.
EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link

Behind (Sex Trafficking) Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's Sweetheart Deal

3202d77f.gif

How did the hedge fund mogul manage to finesse the kinds of sex-crime allegations typically associated with a hefty prison sentence?

For the first time, the U.S. attorney who oversaw the Epstein prosecution in Florida’s Southern District is commenting publicly on the case, in a letter released exclusively to The Daily Beast.

[…]

Acosta writes. He notes that such a charge would have resulted in no jail time, no registration as a sexual offender, and no responsibility for restitution to Epstein’s underage victims.

[…]

Acosta writes. In a script that could have been lifted from Law and Order, his team gave Epstein two choices: “plead to more serious state felony charges…or else prepare for a federal felony trial.”

The next passage is where things really get interesting: “What followed was a year-long assault on the prosecution and the prosecutors.” Epstein had assembled a world-class legal team, including Alan Dershowitz, Kenneth Starr, and Roy Black (best known for having defended William Kennedy Smith against rape charges in Palm Beach.)

[…]

In his letter, Acosta also takes issue with the way Epstein’s sentence was carried out: “Although the terms of confinement in a state prison are a matter appropriately left to the State of Florida…without doubt, the treatment that he received while in state custody undermined the purpose of a jail sentence.” Indeed, Epstein’s brief confinement likely reinforced a perception that he had merely succumbed to a nuisance suit.

[…]

Yet a source tells The Daily Beast that Epstein’s legal troubles may not be over. It is possible that, as an outgrowth of the 2007 Florida investigation, federal investigators are now looking into allegations of money laundering and other financial misdeeds.

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link

Jeffrey Epstein was into bondage and schoolgirl outfits, ex-'sex slave' says

Virginia Roberts, the now 31-year-old who says she was a sex slave to the financier and was forced to sleep with Britain’s Prince Andrew, told lawyers that Epstein made her wear latex outfits and schoolgirl outfits — complete with pigtails — during her time as his private masseuse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-schoolgirl-getup-sex-slave-article-1.2092269

Jeffrey Epstein breaks his silence over Prince Andrew 'sex slave' scandal: Convicted paedophile hits out at 'media frenzy' surrounding case

Court statement condemns 'outlandish, offensive attacks and inventions'

Former friend of Prince Andrew warns of 'feeding' the 'gossip media'

Epstein wants to block plea bargain letter in 2007 case being released

He was jailed for 18 months in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitution

Virginia Roberts claims he forced her to have sex with Prince aged 17

Prince Andrew vigorously denies the 'false' allegations against him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-frenzy-surrounding-case.html#ixzz3Q3Ph1Hn9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat