GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to musicaljokes post a few posts above this one, yes! but he may not have known that. im a female and didnt even know that! but it is good news that there is a difference, for sure.

Sorry I didnt see that till after I posted, just exploring all avenues as I havent been on this forum for a long time.

Has a look at brothers fb. Nothing of any interest. Becky and him didn't seem close, no pics of them together, not on her friends list etc but he has got some appeal stuff on his timeline.

He has his dads surname. Probably nothing but it ls interesting that two siblings with same father have different surnames

Sorry I didnt see that till after I posted, just exploring all avenues as I havent been on this forum for a long time.

oh no i totally understand, this thread is moving kind of fast and i miss some posts too!! i was just answering in case you missed musicaljokes post!! i hope it didnt come off like i was being rude! i promise i wasnt! :)

oh no i totally understand, this thread is moving kind of fast and i miss some posts too!! i was just answering in case you missed musicaljokes post!! i hope it didnt come off like i was being rude! i promise i wasnt! :)

No, no its fine I just feel a bit like the new kid on the block lol :)

Has a look at brothers fb. Nothing of any interest. Becky and him didn't seem close, no pics of them together, not on her friends list etc but he has got some appeal stuff on his timeline.

He has his dads surname. Probably nothing but it ls interesting that two siblings with same father have different surnames

Yeah I dont understand this, Becky has the same surname as her mother and grandmother, but her older ? brother has their Dads name. Unless DG isnt the biological father but took her on as his own? Does Mum have a FB page, I couldnt find one?

Yeah I dont understand this, Becky has the same surname as her mother and grandmother, but her older ? brother has their Dads name. Unless DG isnt the biological father but took her on as his own? Does Mum have a FB page, I couldnt find one?
Can't find one.

Initially I thought perhaps the difference was due to mom and dad being more "together" when brother was born but honestly that's just taking a very wild guess

Does anyone know which day the trash gets picked up?

According to the Bristol City Council collection day finder online, rubbish was last collected on the 23rd so a Monday, that was the refuse and recycling.

Just finished work and weighing in- ok so I am always wrong about these things.... I was CONVINCED Sierra La Mar's family knew more than they were saying and they were entirely innocent. And here I don't think the dad had anything to do with it and I hope for once I am right. The problem is- from what I can see and please correct me if i am wrong- he first mentioned the white transit van- said a neighbour saw one- but no facts on it- no photos circulated- no mention of it from police.

His post was downright weird- the fact that he posted it several times would probably have a lot more to do with him not being tech savvy IMO. He could be clutching at straws for anything that could help.

Also we have no idea who she stayed with the night before- but these are 16 year old children who live in Bristol- I am fairly certain as a parent I would be doing all I could to be keeping my child's name out of the spotlight and media. There is no way I would want my child involved in the case by name to protect them. I mean nobody knows what happened and that would immediately say to me my child would be potentially in danger and not a hope in hell would I give permission for anything to go out about them. Would that account for it?

As for the dramatic amount of vans... this is turning into a big case- I am not surprised they are going all out. After the Tia Sharpe investigation, they are very much in the public eye still and they would not be forgiven for making the same mistakes- wonder what was found on the hill???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-BLOOD-fears-grow-fell-victim-sex-attack.html

Been updated. New info:

# Believe she left home between 11am and 12pm

# Stepmom left for appointment at 10.30am. There were other people in the house when she left. Police are trying to identify whether those people actually saw her leave

# Have yet to identify who last saw her that morning

#No confirmed sightings and not on cctv

# refuse to discuss comments made re time of month or of dad was at home when she was

How difficult could it be to determine who saw her last? Unless some people aren't talking? The players in this case are really peeing in my corn flakes:banghead:

Also we have no idea who she stayed with the night before- but these are 16 year old children who live in Bristol- I am fairly certain as a parent I would be doing all I could to be keeping my child's name out of the spotlight and media. There is no way I would want my child involved in the case by name to protect them. I mean nobody knows what happened and that would immediately say to me my child would be potentially in danger and not a hope in hell would I give permission for anything to go out about them. Would that account for it?

Not sure, as surely the police just have to say "We have confirmed that Rebecca stayed overnight with a friend. That friend has come forward and is not a person of interest" or something along those lines. I doubt the police would name him/her, and the media would be told to withhold their name.

Exactly. The friend doesn't necessarily have to be named. But there's been no mention of the police speaking to this friend who's house she apparently stayed at the night before. I'd think it was pretty important information as she went missing the very next day.

Oh I would have them at the station but not have any of their statement released or anything- possibly why we are hearing nothing from them!

How difficult should it be to determine who saw her last? Unless some people aren't talking? The players in this case are peeing in my corn flakes:banghead:
I don't know.. Been thinking for a while and can only assume that whoever was in the house (and the police stated people not person) were not all in the same room at the same time and so there is confusion as to who saw her last. Especially if no one physically saw her walk out of the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NH_Gal