GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's his brother not his son. & do you really think that video is convincing? :/

Well, that's hard to answer. But at first glance yes, but as I got to the next page in the post, my answer is hell no!

I questioned that earlier. Would he have gone round though if,as stated initially,his dad was at work?would he not wait until he's home to get card/present/money off him?

It's been said though that the police can't confirm if the dad was actually at home or at work that morning though hasn't it? Which is very telling to me. JMO. Surely they can ring up his work to see when he was in that day?

Could be brother, uncle etc. They seem to have quite a large extended family.Also doesn't say that all people present were family; just that family members were there. Lastly, despite initial reports of D being at work in the latest being reported police would not discuss whether D was in fact present at some point

Bizarre that the official report is that police are * checking* with other people in the house as to when Becky departed.... seems a bit late in the day to be asking now ?
Unless of course the * other people * are saying they saw her at 11am and then by 12 noon she was no longer in the house - so they cant be more definite than sometime between 11 and 12.

Im confused, I read that she had gone missing before, but if his birthday was Thursday - the day she went missing then when was the previous time she went missing?
Its never been told when exactly she's gone missing before

So it was her brothers 20th last Thursday, the day she disappeared.. Wonder if he was there at the house that day to see his dad/stepmum/sister etc as it was his birthday..

Either its a cruel coincidence, or its the key to this case imo. Was there a crowd of people at the house, and did something go wrong in some way? I just can't get past thinking that the birthday is very significant in terms of her going missing on that particular day.

Liverpool :p still 0-0

Commiserations. ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-BLOOD-fears-grow-fell-victim-sex-attack.html

Been updated. New info:

# Believe she left home between 11am and 12pm

# Stepmom left for appointment at 10.30am. There were other people in the house when she left. Police are trying to identify whether those people actually saw her leave

# Have yet to identify who last saw her that morning

#No confirmed sightings and not on cctv

# refuse to discuss comments made re time of month or of dad was at home when she was

I know others have picked up on this too but seriously.. what? Surely they know this by now. This must be poor reporting, or someone isn't cooperating.

It's been said though that the police can't confirm if the dad was actually at home or at work that morning though hasn't it? Which is very telling to me. JMO. Surely they can ring up his work to see when he was in that day?
I believe they said they would not confirm......

Either its a cruel coincidence, or its the key to this case imo. Was there a crowd of people at the house, and did something go wrong in some way? I just can't get past thinking that the birthday is very significant in terms of her going missing on that particular day.

Could the brother have brought a few friends around to the house to celebrate his birthday with him? God knows who was in that house that day!

I'm swaying towards an argument at home scenario. Whether that was the day before or on the morning she purportedly came back from staying at a friends

Alternatively there's the boyfriend, with his empty house. But the police seem very sure the main place to search is the family home.

Someone knows exactly what happened and someone else is covering for them...

Exactly. They've only searched the boyfriends house once as far as I'm aware. They've been at the family home quite a bit. Forensics, police, dogs the lot.

Could the brother have brought a few friends around to the house to celebrate his birthday with him? God knows who was in that house that day!
You never know - he and his friends seem ... Err... To enjoy life shall we say??!!

This is what confused me, I read an article yesterday with this headline

Rebecca Watts missing: Mum reveals it's not the first time teen has disappeared and pleads for daughter's return in the mirror, but that article is now not available.

The mentioning of a white transit...I don't know, I just think that white transits are the go to "suspicious vehicle" you know?

I can't bring myself to watch the videos. I find them physically painful, when the parents are genuinely in distress, but perhaps more so when they feel fake.

Shannon Mathews mother didn't shed a tear in all her TV interviews...just saying!

MOO

Rebecca Watts missing: Dad posts disturbing Facebook message urging women to look for daughter's blood on partners' underwear

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-missing-dad-posts-5234653

Sorry, late to this thread and it's almost certainly been posted already, but there are alarming similarities to Tina Sharp's murder - not saying it's the Dad (although that's a mighty weird post) but I don't think it's a random attack by a stranger. I'm also surprised it's not higher up in the media - Alice Gross's disappearance was headline news from the start. Even if the family were known to the police and Rebecca's disappearance is not as out of character as first believed, the police at least appear to be taking this very seriously with the house searches etc. I think (hope) they know more and are possibly relying on the perp (assuming there is one and she hasn't just run away) inadvertently revealing himself. JMO

The mentioning of a white transit...I don't know, I just think that white transits are the go to "suspicious vehicle" you know?

I can't bring myself to watch the videos. I find them physically painful, when the parents are genuinely in distress, but perhaps more so when they feel fake.

Shannon Mathews mother didn't shed a tear in all her TV interviews...just saying!

MOO

Totally agree on the white van thang, I did a massive eye roll when I read that.

As for Shannon - we can only hope it ends up with the same result but I somehow doubt it very much :(

Sorry, late to this thread and it's almost certainly been posted already, but there are alarming similarities to Tina Sharp's murder - not saying it's the Dad (although that's a mighty weird post) but I don't think it's a random attack by a stranger. I'm also surprised it's not higher up in the media - Alice Gross's disappearance was headline news from the start. Even if the family were known to the police and Rebecca's disappearance is not as out of character as first believed, the police at least appear to be taking this very seriously with the house searches etc. I think (hope) they know more and are possibly relying on the perp (assuming there is one and she hasn't just run away) inadvertently revealing himself. JMO
Have to disagree there, I think this case is far more high profile than poor Alice's was at the same stage :(

As of a hour ago Sky News still hasn't featured this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members