GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video of the Father again...crying on another male relative's shoulder and couldn't help notice that his brow didn't furrow once...nor were there any visible tears despite him wiping his eyes and then inspecting his hands as though to indicate that there were. It reminded me of Mick Phillpotts reaction on film when he was pretending he'd had nothing to do with his children's deaths.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-22039384

Yes I also thought this odd...allowing potentially hundreds of members of the public to trample around in areas where evidence could be ruined.

A LAPTOP has been found at Vassell's Park today following a huge search by friends and family to find missing Becky Watts.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missin...tory-26098848-detail/story.html#ixzz3T2rNexXn
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

Were the police involved with this search at all, and did they suggest that area? Otherwise, is it possible that someone could have deliberately left it there, knowing the search would take place, and someone would find it? Or I am just far too suspicious?!!

I find it interesting that Becky went missing on her Brother's birthday, I would like to know if her Brother was there that day, do we know if he lives there?

Were the police involved with this search at all, and did they suggest that area? Otherwise, is it possible that someone could have deliberately left it there, knowing the search would take place, and someone would find it? Or I am just far too suspicious?!!

No Rach, I feel the same. Maybe we're jaded or maybe we're right lol

Was what I thought as well..... maybe I'm too cynical !

It does say, a member of the public handed it over - and as far as I know, the police searches have not included members of the public ( as they sometimes do ) so it sounds as though it was someone from the family organised search who found it.

The family organised the search in vassells park... Bit of a coincidence that thats where a laptop was found don't you think?

@RobMurphyitv: Family of Becky Watts say they are holding their own search tomorrow. 11am Vassals Park, Bristol. All welcome. #findbecky @itvwestcountry

Rebecca Watts search uncovers laptop in Bristol park

A laptop computer has been found during the search for missing 16-year-old Rebecca Watts in Bristol.

The machine has been given to police who are yet to comment on whether it is significant, but the force said Rebecca went missing with her own computer.

Some 150 friends and family of Rebecca - missing for more than a week - are searching on the Oldbury Court estate.

The family asked those joining the search to look for a laptop, a black iPhone and a dark-coloured puffa-style jacket.

Fingers crossed! I just updated the Map And was thinking how much further north todays public search is compared to where police have been searching. Now they find a laptop there? I'm sorry but I can't help thinking something is not right about this

Thanks for this! Is the park area marked as Vassels Park on the map? I'm terrible with maps and can't see it.

...if I remember rightly, her StepMother said that RW came home ( 8am as you said ) and had a shower, ....

Somehow, I missed the detail about her coming home at 8:00 am (Thursday?). Do we know if she was home the evening before for her brother's birthday? Did she pack a bag on Wednesday, the night prior to her disappearance, and leave it somewhere? Do we have any information about where Rebecca was on Wednesday night?

My heart is breaking for Rebecca. It doesn't look good for her right now, and they are paying so much attention to the house and car. Why would they be taking samples from the family car if they believe she has been abducted, run away or taken her own life. I really don't know what to make of the laptop at the moment, might not even be hers and could have been placed there as a prank if the public were aware that searches were going to take place there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli