GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, glad to see arrests have been made, hopefully it will lead to finding Rebecca.

Please remember WS's is victim friendly and her family are considered victims at this time.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

:tyou:

Can someone just remind me, what is the name of Becky's brother, the one who had the birthday on the 19th ?

What sort of uproar though? Pitchforks? Can't do harm to people under police custody.

Thanks Natalie ......... now this is odd, and I dont think I can post it, cos I just saw it on FB, but there is someone else with the same birthday ?

Hi guys, glad to see arrests have been made, hopefully it will lead to finding Rebecca.

Please remember WS's is victim friendly and her family are considered victims at this time.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

:tyou:

Sorry Coldpizza, I apologise x

I turn my back for a couple of hours and it all explodes.. typical lpl. Still any developments must be taken as a positive. Wonder who it is??

Thank you, slightly different angle with the bent bit hidden behind a leaf.

Can anyone local confirm whether this is a well known park, would it be somewhere teenagers might go and hang out? It's not too near Rebecca's house, so unless she'd been before there'd be no reason for her to be up there or would there?

As an aside, do we know where boyfriend lives, anywhere near that direction?

AJC

This is a very popular park and is almost always busy.

Families,teenagers,dog walkers, you'll find them all there.

Very large area with many entry/exit points.

MOO

I am now very worried that it was some kind of peer based incident. From another forum I've learned that Becky has some kind of issue...that she attended a non mainstream school. THe poster on the other forum indicated that she knew Becky and that she has some kind of learning issue or social communication issue. If this is the case then she is very vulnerable especially from other teens up to no good.

I am now very worried that it was some kind of peer based incident. From another forum I've learned that Becky has some kind of issue...that she attended a non mainstream school. THe poster on the other forum indicated that she knew Becky and that she has some kind of learning issue or social communication issue. If this is the case then she is very vulnerable especially from other teens up to no good.

Becky attends KTS Training in Fishponds

MSM Link....

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 57s58 seconds ago
Police refuse to release details on suspects, where arrests made and what they are being questioned on suspicion of. #BeckyWatts

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

See if this was happening in America, they cannot keep that information from you . They can try but they don't seem to try or else the press is too dogged to be turned away.

I am just wondering why the police won't release details? They don't make arrests lightly do they...so why not tell people?

The people have been arrested - not charged. Big difference. The police often arrest suspects for questioning, but this doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty of the crime.

Usually the police will give age and gender of persons arrested. This was all the information they gave when they arrested Christopher Jeffries in the Joanna Yeates case. It was the tabloid media who named and libelled him. This is the same police force, and they will be wary.

Beat me to it Unique,I was just coming to post a link to KTS Training.

I used to live just around the corner from and knew several people who attended KTS and it was generally people with some kind of issue which prevented them from attending mainstream school. I lived in a young homeless project and several of the residents from there attended.

Didn't her parents/family confirm that her extreme shyness was caused by previous family issues(not abuse),so maybe something to do with that...

MOO

Indeed, Cherwell - but that does tend to imply that someone would be potentially identifiable from the age and possibly gender - so someone whose name has come up at some pint in media coverage?

My son attends KTS training, he's doing an apprenticeship and attended a mainstream school until 16. He doesnt have any kind of issues at all!!

I think these arrests are to gather/ obtain as much info as possible before the next arrest! Think police have known all along but they need the evidence, remember the clock starts ticking when arrests are made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member