GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the arrests had seemed to come out of nowhere, either they had suspects in mind or found something on the laptop x

Sadly, when an arrest comes before finding the lost, it is rarely a positive outcome.. maybe never :(

So it looks like the laptop was just chucked over the railing ie not well hidden.

So, 2 arrests from St Georges, near Rebecca's house. I wonder if they were present at the search.

Uncles? Brother? Friends? Randoms?

So it looks like the laptop was just chucked over the railing ie not well hidden.

So, 2 arrests from St Georges, near Rebecca's house. I wonder if they were present at the search.

Uncles? Brother? Friends? Randoms?

Uncle(s) I suspect. keeping an eye on the FB pages to see if anything comes up... They would know whether it was family arrested, if it wasn't there will be something put up about the arrests as "proof" it wasn't family.

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 57s58 seconds ago
Police refuse to release details on suspects, where arrests made and what they are being questioned on suspicion of. #BeckyWatts

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

See if this was happening in America, they cannot keep that information from you . They can try but they don't seem to try or else the press is too dogged to be turned away.

Rupert Evelyn @rupertevelyn · 1m 1 minute ago
I'm told that "on-going operational reasons" are the cause of so few details being released about missing #BeckyWatts arrests

I am just wondering why the police won't release details? They don't make arrests lightly do they...so why not tell people?

I am just wondering why the police won't release details? They don't make arrests lightly do they...so why not tell people?

Its either minors OR family. If its family, imagine the uproar that would be caused, they need it to be solid before they could release that sort of info x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025