GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jonkay01: BREAKING: Two people arrested over disappearance of Becky Watts in Bristol. Becky's dad and stepmum have been informed. Becky still missing

Jon Kay @jonkay01 · 4m 4 minutes ago
BREAKING: Two people arrested over disappearance of Becky Watts in Bristol. Becky's dad and stepmum have been informed. Becky still missing

https://twitter.com/jonkay01

It does on that pic...but not so much in the one in the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-31672663

Thank you, slightly different angle with the bent bit hidden behind a leaf.

Can anyone local confirm whether this is a well known park, would it be somewhere teenagers might go and hang out? It's not too near Rebecca's house, so unless she'd been before there'd be no reason for her to be up there or would there?

As an aside, do we know where boyfriend lives, anywhere near that direction?

A West Coast good morning to all. :coffeews:

So thankful to hear of the arrests in this case.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In UK , will we be able to glean information from the charges or will they keep quiet about it? UK pd are so proper compared to Americans.

We should get gender and age of those arrested, fairly soon.... :waiting:

Becky Watts: Police arrest two people

Becky’s father and step-mum Darren and Angie-Mae Galsworthy released a statement following the arrests.

"The police have told us today that two people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Becky.

"Rebecca has still not been found. We continue to hope that she will be found safe and unharmed but we will prepare ourselves for the worst.

"We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has assisted in the search for Becky and for the messages of support.

"We continue to work with the police to bring their investigation to a successful conclusion and we would like to ask members of the public to continue to report anything, however small, if they think it may help to find Becky."

Hi all, new here.... far as I'm concerned, it was a family member and that girl didn't leave her home that morning. Friend is convinced its something to do with the Uncle. x

Hi all, new here.... far as I'm concerned, it was a family member and that girl didn't leave her home that morning. Friend is convinced its something to do with the Uncle. x

Welcome ksj1988!!!! I take it you know the friend in question?

The police must know a lot, lot more than they are letting on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member