GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst 4m4 minutes ago
Matthews: it usually takes Shauna Hoare 15 to 25 minutes to smoke a cigarette. Thought it would take 5 mins to kidnap #beckywatts

15 to 25 minutes for a ciggie? I wonder if the Galsworthys would agree with this statement. They would have been around her enough to notice such very slow smoking. I think it is just a convenient tale to put SH out of the way.

good morning all.

well, with the revelation in court yesterday that SH had planned to kidnap a child for very similar purposes when she was younger, a fact that was very mysteriously missing from the court tweets, the penny has dropped for me finally.

I see it went like this. NM was going to kidnap Becky as he says. SH would stay at the house with their child, or they would go with him, it matters not because Becky wouldn't see them as she was in the car boot.

It went terribly wrong. NM's fibromyalgia prevented him from managing Becky. She had one arm free, two legs free and she was kicking him, refused to cooperate, knew it was him and was screaming. The child would hear. He needed SH's help.

SH now knew that Becky knew it was them. No returning from this. She knew it had to be done, NM wouldn't do it.

NM has mucked up their 'simple' plan. SH won't let him forget it - he gave her no choice, she had to do it to get them out of the mess he caused. He is inadequate with his fibro - meaning that is how he feels not what I think.

It is now either they both go down or just he does. What incentive is there for him to confess to SH's part? - none.

All my opinions only.

This makes so much sense. It goes wrong, NM is not able to do what he thought he could do easily, SH steps in to help - with fatal consequences - and now NM owes SH and has to take all the blame as payback to her.

UK & Eire database for all crimes against children

Nathan admits he could have put the 'kidnap kit' together in front of Shauna, but says it wouldn't have looked odd

lolol Wouldn't have looked odd. Aye, it appears that even killing and desmembering her didn't look odd for these two scum as they carried on with their lives acting normal :furious:

Clown. Evil clown...

https://www.facebook.com/UK.database

If it helps for those not following directly on twitter

The UK and Eire Facebook page can be followed even if you are not a member of Facebook ....................

UK & Eire database for all crimes against children

Nathan admits he could have put the 'kidnap kit' together in front of Shauna, but says it wouldn't have looked odd

lolol Wouldn't have looked odd. Aye, it appears that even killing and desmembering her didn't look odd for these two scum as they carried on with their lives acting normal :furious:

Clown. Evil clown...

https://www.facebook.com/UK.database

Some of this is simply bizarre..... I am by no means a nosey person with regard to what my OH does, but really, if he was packing a suitcase with handcuffs, sellotape and a stun gun, I think I might, just might, want to ask him what the plan was for that day !

TV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 7m7 minutes ago
Matthews says he threw the mask, and his beanie hat, into a bin very close to Hoare's mother's house

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 5m5 minutes ago
He says he doesn't know why he treated the mask and the beanie hat different to the other items he put in the shed

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Pros ask NM if he made up the mask to convince everybody of his plan to kidnap #beckywatts NM denies this is the case.

I am loving the prosecution today!

OMG! I had to watch it three times, as the first time I was watching Nathan's sleeves, but *yes*. She pushes her cardigan sleeves down over her hands when she picks the bags up out of NM's way (he is scanning and packing). So she will not leave fingerprints or DNA.

Watch it if you haven't yet: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-used-dream-psycho-boyfriend-dump-her.html

This is another nail in her coffin, IMO. I presume the police have noticed this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although it looks like she covers her hands when she touches/moves/opens wider the bag while he's still packing, at the end i'm sure I see a flash of flesh where her hands are when she picks up the bag?

There is joint enterprise in the UK, which is basically the same thing. I suspect this is why SH has been charged

Absolutely agree and have said so a few times in previous posts. This must be the basis on which she has been charged with murder imho

Wish we could hear this verbatim. And I SO hope that SH gets questioned on it, but I fear that this revelation will mean she does not testify. Way too risky.

Is this "Becky Watts's stepbrother Nathan Matthews told the court how his girlfriend Shauna Hoare once told him of a plan in her childhood to kidnap a boy to scare him, so he would not run away from home" quote from the Daily Fail all that we've heard on this subject?

Cause to me, this doesn't especially read like Shauna made a plan to kidnap a boy, it says a plan IN her childhood, I hate the DM and don't know how anyone who works for them can call themselves a journalist as my smallest child can string together a more coherent sentence!

TV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 7m7 minutes ago
Matthews says he threw the mask, and his beanie hat, into a bin very close to Hoare's mother's house

I meant to quote an article that mentioned something relevant to this but don't knowi f I did. it was SH's stepdad saying in the days that SH and NM were at their house they went out several times on foot.

[FONT=open_sans]Kevin Stone said Hoare and Matthews made contact in February this year and spent four days visiting him and Shauna's mum, Lisa Donovan, at their home in Wilton Close, Southmead, from around 11am to 11pm or midnight.
He told the jury there had been no previous contact because of an argument over a car.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sans]Speaking behind a screen, he said there had been no reason for them suddenly visiting and the atmosphere was "alright".[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]On occasions Hoare and Matthews would briefly leave his home on foot during these visits[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]

www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-Watts/story-27952698-detail/story.html#ixzz3pxG6rweI
[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]

[/FONT]

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 6m6 minutes ago
'The whole point was to shock and scare her, not for her to know it was me' Matthews says.

Matthews telling court, once he got Becky out her room he put tape around her mouth, and turned her around all by himself

Says he didn't have to restrain her to do this. Pros claim it'd be 'so much easier with an extra pair of hands' NM concedes this

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
After turning Becky around NM says he then got the hand cuffs from the suitcase - which was in reach and put them on

Matthews tells court he put sellotape over #beckywatts mouth. May have done it with one hand or two

sorry am having trouble posting links today...that was a tweet from Rupert Evelyn and I posted it to say it is quite amazing to be able to do all that with one hand....

I wonder was this even true or was it a story concocted by the pair to make themselves look good. NM claims he was going to kidnap BW to "save" his mum from her and SH was going to kidnap this boy to "save" him too.

If they did make it up it was pretty stupid to do so as it shows previous intent to kidnap.

Wonder why Sh didn;t mention it when police asked her about the kidnap plan. her answers were more that she couldn't understand why he would come up with a kidnap plan to scare her "half to death" rather than "OMG I did tell him about a similar plan from my childhood, I hope he hasn't copied that"

Some of this is simply bizarre..... I am by no means a nosey person with regard to what my OH does, but really, if he was packing a suitcase with handcuffs, sellotape and a stun gun, I think I might, just might, want to ask him what the plan was for that day !

And sellotape???? Surely if you're going prepared you'd take or buy some strong duct or carpet tape not sellotape that isn't as strong?

Although it looks like she covers her hands when she touches/moves/opens wider the bag while he's still packing, at the end i'm sure I see a flash of flesh where her hands are when she picks up the bag?

But the bag itself would not matter - as Rach pointed out, bags were free at that time and there is no way of tracing which bag was used on which day. It is the items that are important.

But the bag itself would not matter - as Rach pointed out, bags were free at that time and there is no way of tracing which bag was used on which day. It is the items that are important.
They used Asda bags in the wrapping too but yes back in the days of free bags I think most houses had a few around anyway.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
When asked if it was 'as easy' to subdue #beckywatts as NM is explaining it was, he maintains it was, because 'that's how it happened'.

But what about all the forensic evidence that she fought for her life?

Why - when NM has a painful physical condition, does SH let him do all the scanning and handling of the items, I wonder? If she's more physically able, surely she would do it and let him have a break. Seems like either his fibro comes and goes at his own convenience, or she's trying not to touch the shopping.

Sounds as though they have the suitcase in court....
I would so like to see a photo of it. If it is the one we have previously seen ( the red one ) it did not look anywhere near large enough to put Becky into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member