GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel their pain and I understand the emotions and complexity of those emotions. They are much better people than I because I'm not entirely sure where I would end up in all of this.

If I'm AG I am horrified that my child is capable of doing what was done to Becky. I would be filled with guilt, feel responsible, and be in great need of counselling and care. There is no way around it. I would have a very time looking my husband in the eye for my guilt at producing such a monster would be overwhelming to me. As misplaced as these feelings may be, it would be how I felt. I have to say in all honesty that I'm not sure that I could stay in the relationship because I would feel my presence would be an never ending reminder of the horror of what happened and I would feel a sense of shame and responsibility. It's just how I am. I might visit Nathan in prison once. That visit would be for me - not him. I want to really know why. I would want the truth. The reality is I probably wouldn't get the truth so that would be that. I would walk away and never see or speak to him again. But that's me.

For DG, I understand everything he has said and feel empathy and sadness for the life he has had to lead for the past many months. I find it remarkable that he has been so honest in relaying his feelings. I am incredibly impressed by his ability to spill his guts and then put it all in perspective.

They have a long road to walk. I hope they can manage to find a middle path and go on caring for each other as best they can. They have so much "stuff" that needs to be tackled. Sometimes strength comes from adversity. Horrible events can drive people apart and in others a new reality is born and couples become closer.

Unless I walk in their shoes I can't even begin to imagine how they move forward.

I wish them well. I hope they can find some peace in their lives and carry on.

I'm not sure I would ever get over it.

Totally agree with you there. What a truly horrendous situation tho to find yourself in. I do hope the FLO has been able to put them in touch with services that can help them go forward. I know they are a large extended family. With plenty of support within that family unit. That's a blessing in itself.

And also yes. The visit to Prison would be on my terms. But I'd want to do it also with acceptance from the O H. As it would ultimately benefiting the immediate family.
I'd want to ask NM why he felt the need to take things as far as he did. Everyone left things lying around you'd only have to look to see that for yourself. (Re photos from C H)
And that his house was alot worse. (Re photos CML)

So the 'untidiness. Items left lying on floor' . Was just an 'excuse' to get at BW.
A reason to Justify NM'S temper and rage. Which becuz BW didn't submit n come quietly with NM. And the accidental removing of the mask threw NM into a blinding bloody rage. That ended so tragically to BW?
I'd have to ask why... will he spill?
His petty row out with BW. was it meant to end so tragically?
Why not call 999.
Make an excuse you were 'play fighting' and she fell unconscious.
Why?
Why did it happen?
WHY WHY WHY?

I don't think he'd give a direct answer. He'd be in his Cave man mentality. Head down. No eye contact. Wanting his mom to say there there its okay. It's all okay.
Well sorry. It's NOT okay. YOU made it NOT OKAY.
Never once saying sorry. Never once showing remorse.

With that I would silently leave. Into the arms of MY family. My O H. And concentrate on my family coming to terms with life without #beckywatts ♡

All moo ☆

2nd attempt at zzzzzz zzZZ G' night ya'll. Tc wherever you are. Nunight. 🌉

Matthews had delivered a take away to the girl’s home just weeks before he killed Becky.
Last year, Matthews wrote to Hoare: 'How did you message her as I can't?'
She replied: 'Why can't you? I just went on her Facebook and clicked message.'
Matthews said: 'Dunno, I'll show you when I finish work.'
Hoare messaged the teenager via Facebook at 3.13pm on November 11 2014 - exactly a year before she was convicted of the kidnap of Becky Watts.
On January 2, at 6.15pm, Matthews messaged Hoare to tell her the girl had come into the takeaway where he worked, Law's Kitchen.
'She came into the shop but didn't speak to me,' he sent. 'I didn't say anything to her either as I was talking to a man... lol awkward :( *advertiser censored*.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thews-Hoare-lusted-teen-16.html#ixzz3rLC2ST5s

NM can't hide his infatuation with this girl and SH plays along like she's his bff instead of partner! It's one thing to have a threesome with a consenting adult but trying to lure an innocent young girl into the mix is sickening. NM doesn't have the charm to win over a young girl but SH does. :mad:

Also, we know SH was lying through her teeth in all her interviews, but what I've remembered the most was her claiming she wouldn't have allowed the kidnap of Becky because of what happened in her past. I'll add though, she said it was 'highly unlikely', so that's not an outright denial, a bit of truth seeping through. And I haven't read anywhere confirming that this attack actually happened, as she made up lies, like having cancer.

This has been posted before, but it still irks me, I probably should stop reading the DM, lol.

Bring on the sentencing!!

In her recently released mug shots. In the full length one. She does look like she has a baby bump. And someone was stating in the CCTV footages she looks as if she is.

However, Matthews and Hoare were talking about Shauna being pregnant with twins back in February/March, 2015. Nine months on and it is now November so she should be about to deliver the twins! Her baby bump does not look big enough to me.

Can anyone give me a link to Shauna looking pregnant in November please? I have searched and cannot find one. However, the MSM are still describing her as "pregnant". Could she be using a false baby bump?

SH being involved with the planning of the abduction but not physically present in the room would be one way of making sense of the manslaughter verdict. The presence of her and the child could have been a way of making Becky Watts more comfortable about remaining in the house with him, with the other family members out, than she would otherwise have been given the history.

NM could very easily be facing a whole life sentence

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_-_mandatory_life_sentences_in_murder_cases/#an05

BBM

I presume Shauna Hoare falls under unlawful act rather than involuntary manslaughter (if it was about complicity in the kidnapping conspiracy). The relevant sentencing manuals are here:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/manslaughter_-_unlawful_act/

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/involuntary_manslaughter/

I imagine all other sentences will be concurrent.

Sorry I messed up the bolding here. It should be bolded on point b) not point a). I tried to fix it when I got up, this morning, but it now says I can't.

However, Matthews and Hoare were talking about Shauna being pregnant with twins back in February/March, 2015. Nine months on and it is now November so she should be about to deliver the twins! Her baby bump does not look big enough to me.

Can anyone give me a link to Shauna looking pregnant in November please? I have searched and cannot find one. However, the MSM are still describing her as "pregnant". Could she be using a false baby bump?

From the discussions here, she would have been full term in August, and twin pregnancies frequently don't go to full term.

Anji had asked how the pregnancy was progressing and Shauna had said 'tell her all she needs to know is that I'm no longer pregnant' ...

I do believe that she was pregnant.

Personally, I'm paying little attention to anything that comes from a tabloid especially when the source is 'an old schoolfriend/colleague/neighbour/window cleaner' etc ...

ETA- when MSM mention the pregnancy it's usually "SH who was pregnant at the time' or 'pregnant SH was seen shopping with NM' - both of which would be true.

Oh - that part. I thought you meant "She was a typical teenager, sometimes testing the boundaries as 16-year-old children do. She was not this greedy and manipulative kid that some people made out in court."

This is what they said:

“We recognise that the media have their job to do and were of course of great help when Becky was missing, but we do not want to be part of anything that goes on about the details of Becky’s death and what happened afterwards. We want to forget and move on from the awful things about her dismemberment and give the dignity back to Becky, which was taken from her during her death. We do not want to be part of any distasteful process where people profit from her brutal murder."

I take that as distancing themselves from the media, perhaps especially the tabloids eager to find people who have something to say about Matthews, Hoare, and anybody else involved. You know the types that always surface - the ex-colleagues, the schoolmates, the shop assistant who sold SH a packet of cigs, the neighbour who always thought he looked shifty. Those who want to be in the papers or want paying for a soundbite. There's also the likelihood that books may be written about the case.

I can't see any reference to social media in the statement.
Yes you're right about social media not being specifically mentioned -however I got that it was implied...Maybe I read into it wrong

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've seen reports saying that she was pregnant. But not anymore. I'm not sure when those mug shots were done. Possibly when they were both placed in remand awaiting trial.
MSM are just going by her video interviews where she states she's carrying twins. Albeit tho. She has claimed that she's been pregnant before and was lying about it. Also sd he claimed she had Cancer before. But that too was also a lie. These have surfaced from 'friends' of SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne