GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way that DG talks to Dan is horrible, I feel so sorry for the poor guy :( I hope his maternal side of the family are much more supportive and caring. I really can't stand the way that in the FB comments on Dans profile, saint SB (queen of the plastic skin photos) pipes up going on about the funeral costs, etc... in my opinion I very much doubt every penny donated was accounted for. I don't doubt that emotions are running high and everybody is hurting, but the actions and words of some of the main parties really do leave me feeling a bit lost for words.

Also, I don't believe burying AG in the same plot of land as Becky is a good move. I don't dispute she was probably very close to Becky and was a good stepmum, but that's just an even bigger kick in the teeth for the Watts side of the family that have been completely pushed out and neglected in all of this.

saint SB (queen of the plastic skin photos) pipes up going on about the funeral costs, etc... in my opinion I very much doubt every penny donated was accounted for.

If what we hear is true, isn't she now in a position to ensure that the figures do appear to balance?

If what we hear is true, isn't she now in a position to ensure that the figures do appear to balance?

Because she was responsible for the funeral arrangements and the business with the funeral director man?

I completely understand that when DG and AG were going through all this, DG wouldn't of been in any fit position to work or earn money himself, so some would of probably gone on every day sundries and bills, etc... but I do wonder about other things!

In light of all this. Im sure they'll have more income going by whats been said. References to another book. On how Becky's death took its toll on AG n DG. And possibly a small budget film for tv. Along the lines of Fred West and Rose West.. this is whats going round on the grapevine locally here.
Again I dont know if the film will be specifically about Becky NM SH DG AG etc. Or it will be 'based on '

Also. If the money raised for Becky if its still ongoing (I not sure) it may need to be registered as a charitable event. Just mo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

In light of all this. Im sure they'll have more income going by whats been said. References to another book. On how Becky's death took its toll on AG n DG. And possibly a small budget film for tv. Along the lines of Fred West and Rose West.. this is whats going round on the grapevine locally here.
Again I dont know if the film will be specifically about Becky NM SH DG AG etc. Or it will be 'based on '

Also. If the money raised for Becky if its still ongoing (I not sure) it may need to be registered as a charitable event. Just mo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Depends on how it was raised. I might be wrong but I believe that donations raised through online sources don't have to be registered as classic charity if they were "gifted" to the family

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

hi guys it's dan watts thank you for your support on here, I read an earlier post about my dad having six kids, although I'm only aware of five so I wondered if anyone had any more info on this? and if anyone wants to know anything or has questions i'l answer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi guys it's dan watts thank you for your support on here, I read an earlier post about my dad having six kids, although I'm only aware of five so I wondered if anyone had any more info on this? and if anyone wants to know anything or has questions i'l answer

Well, goodness! Where do I Start ... I think I speak for a lot of people (as you may have read here) when I say that the maturity and dignity that you and your mum have shown has astounded me. You have been provoked beyond what many would stand for.

I am so so sorry that you have had your sister taken from you. We all feel like we know you and your family a little bit and I've wanted many times to message you and tell you what an amazing kid you are and that I'm sure your Becky would be very proud of you.

Please also give your mum a huge hug from me and tell her that no matter how some people have portrayed her, I know that she was a good mum and loves her children.

Please also tell your lovely girlfriend how amazing she is, I imagine she is your rock and also kicks your bum when you need it!

Xx

can I just add as well a few details here are wrong, such as me and becky were both born with watts as our last name neither of us were born as Galsworthy

P.s a member called Retribution will be able to answer any questions you have better than anyone. Xx

thank you for your support I was just reading through this stuff because it's good to know people aren't blind to reality and actually see people for what they are. hopefully retribution will be able to let me know about my dad having six kids because it's something i would like to find out. thank you x

You have a lot of support here Dan.

:welcome: to websleuths. So sorry for the loss of your beautiful sister Becky.

Skibs xx

Hi Dan, we are all here totally in support of you and your mum. You have both dealt with tragedy with great dignity. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. Take care x

Hi Dan, so pleased that you have visited Websleuths, and seen for yourself the huge, and very genuine outpouring of sadness at the loss of your beautiful little sister Becky. Also the support for you and your mum.

I know I am not the only one who has felt an urge to contact you, to offer heartfelt condolences, and support during what must have been an impossibly difficult time.

It is a relief to be able to let you know these thing Dan, without invading your privacy.

I appreciate we are total strangers, and none of us can cannot possibly know what it feels like to be in your situation, but please know you and Becky will always be in my thoughts xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the support everyone thank you for keeping becky if your thoughts x

Bless you, Dan, I hope everything goes well from now on for you and your mum. And your grandmother, who seems a very dignified lady too.

Hi Everyone,

Danwatts is now a verified insider in Becky's case.

Please treat danwatts with respect.

Remember danwatts does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what danwatts posts or not.

Thank you

Thanks Coldpizza. I'm sure everyone will treat Dan with respect as we all have the utmost sympathy for him and his mum and nan.

Dan, please could I ask you a question? I was shocked to find out on here quite recently that your Galsworthy aunt and uncles didn't actually know Becky. Is that true? Did you know them before all this? Thanks x

yes that's true becky didn't meet any of them and I only met them once at a wedding a while ago x

Dan, some people thought, from the police video interviews that were released publicly that Nathan seemed a bit immature and a bit simple and that Shauna came across as cold and manipulating and I know a few people though/think that she was the instigator and that Nathan just went along with her wishes but we've also heard that the Nathan we saw on those videos was an act and that he was an aggressive, spiteful bully ... is either of these true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia