GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I cannot say what I possibly want to say so I'll leave it short.

1. Just because she has MS doesn't mean she's "dying"

2. If Becky was my biological daughter I'd fight tooth and nail to make sure it doesn't happen

A non story designed to get the sympathy vote and a few pennies in the coffers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

2. If Becky was my biological daughter I'd fight tooth and nail to make sure it doesn't happen

Yup I agree! Being buried next to Becky when your son murdered her is just a selfish step too far but, nothing surprises me from that family any more.

That says it all for me Sar and my thoughts are, as always, with Becky's mother and brother, the only two people who showed dignity and respect for their daughter and sister..

Becky's Dad is utterly vile and shameless! And no wonder poor Dan, who is worthy of every ounce of sympathy, is upset.
Becky's headstone says daughter and friend but not Sister ... and his dad is threatening him with being cut out of his will AGAIN.
I'm livid and heartbroken on behalf of Dan

Becky's Dad is utterly vile and shameless! And no wonder poor Dan, who is worthy of every ounce of sympathy, is upset.
Becky's headstone says daughter and friend but not Sister ... and his dad is threatening him with being cut out of his will AGAIN.

I wholeheartedly agree, it's a disgrace what I've read. Her grandmother, mum and Dan have been totally dignified throughout

Yes I noticed that. I see Darren is using the same threat with Dan that he used with Becky - to cut him out of his will. And Dan has rightly pointed out that the grave and headstone was paid for by the public not DG so he has no say on who is buried there. They even left the word 'sister' off the headstone which I think is particularly hurtful to Dan.

What makes me laugh is how much money going to in his will anyway lol, the man's a f clown.

What makes me laugh is how much money going to in his will anyway lol, the man's a f clown.
By the time he's shared it between all his many kids, they'll get about 50p each [emoji35]

Vile vile man. How he can even entertain having Anji put in Beckys grave is beyond sickening.
Poor Dan is devastated. And raising valid points about Darren only being interested in media glory and squandering money raised for Bex.

Refusing to put then word "Sister" on the headstone was a deliberate and vindictive way to shun Dan.

I said way back in this thread that Darren and Anji KNEW Nathan was terrorising Bex and did NOTHING. Because, for Darren, Anji always came first.
Bex BEGGED for help and told Darren that he was too weak to protect her, she lived in fear. Then died in fear, because Darren did NOTHING.

And Saint Sarah? Who never even met Bex? Give me a break....

Limelight-chasing morons.

The "cutting you out of my will" line is a line Darren used all the time to Bex and now to Dan. Lower than a snakes belly.

Vile vile man. How he can even entertain having Anji put in Beckys grave is beyond sickening.
Poor Dan is devastated. And raising valid points about Darren only being interested in media glory and squandering money raised for Bex.

Refusing to put then word "Sister" on the headstone was a deliberate and vindictive way to shun Dan.

I said way back in this thread that Darren and Anji KNEW Nathan was terrorising Bex and did NOTHING. Because, for Darren, Anji always came first.
Bex BEGGED for help and told Darren that he was too weak to protect her, she lived in fear. Then died in fear, because Darren did NOTHING.

The "cutting you out of my will" line is a line Darren used all the time to Bex and now to Dan. Lower than a snakes belly.
I 'check in' on Dan's social media now and again and it always makes my heart heavy to see how he's treated by Darren.
No, scrap that, it makes my heart ache for Dan AND for Becky because it makes is so much clearer now how the REAL Darren behaved when she was alive ... I truly believe now, that he did now that he would put anyone and everyone 2nd place to Anji, even if that meant ignoring the fears and pleas of Becky ... I wonder how many times he's used, threatened and manipulated Becky to side with Anji? And to SEE that exact line said to Dan that we heard during the trial was said to Becky! ... disgusting vile leeches.

Tania on the other hand, if I'm honest, strikes me as being a little bit 'away with the fairies' (my mum would've said) but a loving, caring, supportive parent in a way that Darren very much isn't and very clear how much she and Dan love each other.

Thank you for enlightening us with the truth, Dan deserves our support. Not having done a pm before i may have c***ed it up, so would you please let me know who darrens eldest son is (pm) ; also who the information came from, unless you can post or give a clue here, again thank you

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Thank you for enlightening us with the truth, Dan deserves our support. Not having done a pm before i may have c***ed it up, so would you please let me know who darrens eldest son is (pm) ; also who the information came from, unless you can post or give a clue here, again thank you

Mandystrange70

No one can message you because your message box is full. You need to delete some messages from your inbox and or sent box.

Dan Watts is Becky's older brother. Darren does have more children, not too sure on how many or ages etc I think at least 1 or 2 more daughters, Retribution would possibly know.

You could look in the face place do info.

Mandystrange70

No one can message you because your message box is full. You need to delete some messages from your inbox and or sent box.

Dan Watts is Becky's older brother. Darren does have more children, not too sure on how many or ages etc I think at least 1 or 2 more daughters, Retribution would possibly know.

You could look in the face place do info.

Thank you, im new to this, not following but posting. I don't even know how to access my message box 😕
I was hoping Retribution would know, if i can ever get this right to ask

Thank you, im new to this, not following but posting. I don't even know how to access my message box 😕
I was hoping Retribution would know, if i can ever get this right to ask

How do you access Websleuth? On a laptop/pc or phone/tablet? I use it through a forum app called Tapatalk. I can point you in the message box direction once I know :)

How do you access Websleuth? On a laptop/pc or phone/tablet? I use it through a forum app called Tapatalk. I can point you in the message box direction once I know :)

Thank you for rescuing me ☺, i am on tapatalk on a tablet

Yep you are right, SB never met Bex. Not once. And yep, shes left her Husband " DB" for someone she met while planning Bex funeral.

The family dynamics are very complicated. Darren has 6 children ( 5 now since Bex left us) Until Bex death he was only in contact with two of them, Bex and Dan.

The eldest is a boy, DS. Hes not been in Darrens life since birth. Then he had a girl " G" who only got in touch after Bex died, and then changed her last name to Galsworthy by deedpoll.
Then came twin girls, G and J who also were not in Darrens life until Bex died, actually I say that but they were, very sporadically, very rarely, due to problems between their Mum and Darren, it was all very very bitter.
Then came Dan, then Becky.

Darrens Father JG married DG who already had a son, BSP, they went on to have four children, SG, JG, SG ( now SB) and AG. So these are all Darrens half siblings. They were all rarely in touch with Darren, its only since Bex death that the family have all re-connected and become close.

Tanya only had Dan and Bex. Tanya had a lot of problems, as anyone who read the book would know, and had a breakdown. Much of that was to do with the way she was treated by Darren, who had a drink problem. There was a lot of violence in the relationship.

Darren well known in the St George, Speedwell and Kingswood area before Bex death, mainly for fighting but I think he did mellow as he got older.

I believe SG met Bex once, but he was the only one. None of Darrens other children met Bex apart from Dan of course.

I could say so much more but Im sure it would be violating T&C.

I keep saying Im not going to talk about them anymore on here, yet Very occasionally come back to read ( mainly on the "missing" pages, and inevitably find myself on this part of websleuths, but I really dont think theres anything worth saying about this case for me anymore, Im no longer in touch with the family apart from Dan. He is doing ok, not as good as he likes to make out but he is getting there. He puts on a brave face but is hurt by Darren and Im sure is much more upset than he shows. He was incredibly close to Bex so obviously misses her. Hes in touch with three "new" sisters now but nobody will replace Bex.

I really am going to stop commenting now, I dont think I can add anymore than I have without being banned, so its best I say nothing more. :)
Darren had 6 children including Becky x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member