GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't quite fathom how (I hate saying this) body parts could be stored there with young children on premises AND with another 50 or so properties overlooking the garden!

That poor girl :( police have been swift with their work on this case. I wonder if it's because there was so much criticism about the Alice Goss case a few months ago.

Oh, there will be criticism of the police. It will start as soon as the press has nothing new to offer on the case. It comes like clockwork, no matter how hard the police work.

RIP Becky.

I'm astounded by the arrogance of these people who think they can do this to someone and think they can get away with it.

The fact that she was cut up makes me feel physically sick to my stomach. Scumbags they are. So angry! How could anyone do that to another human being seriously.

Feel so sorry for the family! :(

Has it just been said that it isn't Darren's side of the family who were arrested?

The fact that she was cut up makes me feel physically sick to my stomach. Scumbags they are. So angry! How could anyone do that to another human being.

Feel so sorry for the family! :(
So true. But i'm honestly more disturbed thinking about what she may have went through with those sick people before she died. This is so evil.

I know, poor girl. What made them do such a disgusting thing to her :( they're just pure evil & I hope they get everything they deserve.

I just can't put together a scenario that would end up with such an horrific end to the life of a seemingly innocent shy 16 year old child. What could lead to dismembering this little girl, I really hoped she had run away.
Everyone arrested is under 30 and the thought of all these people being involved in what must be an horrific end to this girls life just staggers me.
I can't imagine a motive for this tragic end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up, this is horrendous. Poor poor Becky. :( who are these evil people?

I assumed the stepmum was part of Darren's side of the family. So therefore no one related to her involved either but maybe I'm not correct.
I don't know if any of her family was involved in any way but I'm finding it more and more unlikely. I hope not.
I can't even begin to imagine motives it's frightening.

So sad to here the news :tears:

I've started a new thread, please be ready to move over, this one will close in about 5 minutes.

Thread 3

If it turns out to be a random attack with none of those involved being linked to the family in any way I won't am surprised, it's all madness so nothing makes sense but I can't help but notice that (along side it being said that one of those arrested is Becky's Step brother) that in the beginning it was very much Darren and Anjie and now I've not seen her name included in anything coming from family or media. I hope it's not true, I hope it's not a step brother or anyone connected to the family in any way. It will be hard enough to cope with as it is :(

I can't imagine the unbelievable torture that her family are experiencing and I hope that they are able to support each other.

The number of arrests doesn't surprise me though, I have recently adopted 2 children who were abused physically and emotionally. They had a mum, step mum, dad, step dad, 4 sets of grandparents, and a host of aunts and uncles who were aware of their situation. They not only failed to report it but were complicit in the covering up and lying. They are safe now, but there were a LOT of family and friends who contributed to or failed to protect them.

I will never understand such depravity, and I should probably be glad that I won't.

Hugs to all who knew Rebecca.

When I saw the couple arrested I couldn't help but think of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. The way she was used to bring in a person as a woman is seen as less of a threat. But now with these new arrests I don't know what to think.

Surely this is not the first time they have done something like this? Who is brazen enough to start with the kidnap, murder and dismemberment (ugh ugh ugh) on the fly for their first crime?

The police have been holding everything so close to them that I doubt we will get many details until a trial.

Does anyone know of any other info that has gone out since the announcement this morning? Has anybody read anywhere who these seven arrested could be yet?

Closing up now, I'll bring some posts over so you can continue your discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member