GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth could the motive possibly be???

Motive? With the additional arrests today, I think the couple first arrested murdered Becky, sexual motive with some degree of planning. I think the laptop/phone/tablet are still missing? The other 5 arrested covered up to varying degrees. What about you? What do you think happened?

All the people arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender may not actually be involved, some, any or even all could be released without charge. Say, a relative or friend said 'I've bought a present for 'someone' but it's a surprise, can I just pop it in your garage/shed til the weekend" after seeing appeals they may then realise what could've happened and call police and say ^ they may then be arrested on suspicion of assisting but may be released without charge if there is any proof that that didn't know anything untoward was going on ...

Also ... someone did a hpi check, didn't that say the car was last purchased in May? So it could be the car in Google Street search.

I actually dread to think, but it makes the missing laptop, tablet and phone seem even more important now.

I am actually shocked, this is beyond evil and for so many people to be involved in beyond belief. Don't people have a moral compass any more? Who would possibly assist someone to hurt or dispose of a young lady like this?

I can't even say RIP, as how can she possibly be at peace now ... she shouldn't even be peaceful, she should be running around, making noise having fun etc.

This world seems to get worse by the day. Poor Becky :(

Yes, 7 suspected people involved in this heinous crime and not one is aged over 29. For some reason, the fact they are all so young makes it harder for me to comprehend.

Its a damn shame. Rip Becky. Best of wishes to family

Unfortunately the uk's punishment for such evil crimes is pitiful & nowhere near fitting, not even slightly close :(
I wish living hell every second for ALL responsible

So sounds as though no family members involved. I never thought so but it's good to be reassured. So random crime or people RW knew?

I can't actually believe these developments. I never expected it to take such a grotesque turn. Poor poor Becky x

With both sides of Becky's family denying any involvement with the suspects it seems a random crime but I have feeling Becky had some kind of involvement with someone who is currently in police custody

My bad. I didn't realise that you could actually go up into that little annex off barton court on street view. when you do so, you can see it is not a zafira, it looks like a saloon car (perhaps another vauxhall, i can't tell).

There are 3 sides to Becky's family, not 2 ... Dad's side, mums side AND step mums side.

So sounds as though no family members involved. I never thought so but it's good to be reassured. So random crime or people RW knew?

No family members from Becky's biological mother's side are involved ....

Yes, 7 suspected people involved in this heinous crime and not one is aged over 29. For some reason, the fact they are all so young makes it harder for me to comprehend.
Do we know ages of all arrested on suspicion of assisting?

Just dreadful, poor Becky.

I'd been wondering if there was going to be some *advertiser censored* and bull story about some kind of accident, and then someone panicked etc etc. I was worried it would be hard to find a cause of death with them not finding her yet, the guilty party trying to explain away dna, blood etc on nosebleeds or other lies.

Now, well...the evidence is there, just tell them where she is.

The police have kept things close to their chest, been quite coy, yet their latest statement is very, clear. Becky's body cut up - surely nobody could continue to assist that kind of offence, or to cover up, not for anybody.

Poor Becky :(

There are 3 sides to Becky's family, not 2 ... Dad's side, mums side and step mums side.
Mm I guess. I just assumed when dad's side said "our side of the family" it include AG and any children she may have. Do we even know if she has children??

Just a theory, could Becky have stumbled across something she wasn't meant to?
The young ages of all involved and the large number of arrests makes me wonder if maybe there was drug dealing or other crime that she came across and people wanted to silence her.

Its so tragic that this one family is having to split into three families to save the whole. As if everything about the whole situation isn't tragic enough.
So sorry for everybody concerned, terrible times for them.

Mm I guess. I just assumed when dad's side said "our side of the family" it include AG and any children she may have. Do we even know if she has children??

I thought the step mum would be included but now after it being pointed out there could be children of step mum who I haven't came across yet

When she went missing she was supposed to be going to meet up with her boyfriend. And when she never answered his texts, her bf went to her house looking for her.

I am wondering if she was arriving within a couple of houses to her boyfriends, and his crazy neighbor stopped to talk with her---noticed her phone/laptop/tablet and decided to rob her etc. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne