GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When step mum 'A' left for hospital it was said that other people were in the house, no other adults are on the electoral register at that time, so whoever these other people are it would be safe to assume that they don't live there.

I just want to clarify something here. We cannot draw such a conclusion from the published electoral register, because in the UK there is a full register and an "edited" register. The edited register is the one made available to marketing companies and the like. People have the option of having their names withheld from the edited register. So there may well be people who do not show up on an internet search of the electoral roll.

In any case the electoral roll is only updated once a year, and people may move in or out of an address at any time.

Just a theory, could Becky have stumbled across something she wasn't meant to?
The young ages of all involved and the large number of arrests makes me wonder if maybe there was drug dealing or other crime that she came across and people wanted to silence her.
Possible but I'd imagine those types of crimes are a a bit less messy evidence wise. As in - people disappear and are never found.

Real life is usually a lot messier a usually involves someone close to the family.

I didn't get to bed until late and didn't sleep well. I just woke to this. I saw the headline on MSN news thought my eyes were playing tricks. Body Parts, PARTS OMG! That poor child, I'm so so so so so angry. It takes a very special kind of evil to cut up a body, and a beautiful 16yr old girl. Oh Becky :tantrum: :stormingmad:

I thought the step mum would be included but now after it being pointed out there could be children of step mum who I haven't came across yet
Well I've done a thorough search under her maiden name and can't find owt. She has no one on fb either

Hi, newbie here. This is so awful what has happened to Becky - makes me ill to think of all these people collaborating to hide this crime.

Not sure if I can mention but a wee search has thrown up alternative surname (maiden name?) for Stepmum....
Will delete if inappropriate.

Hi, newbie here. This is so awful what has happened to Becky - makes me ill to think of all these people collaborating to hide this crime.

Not sure if I can mention but a wee search has thrown up alternative surname (maiden name?) for Stepmum....
Will delete if inappropriate.
Got it thanks - starts in m and ends in y?

image.jpg

Don't know the suspects names or how long they have been residents of the property or even when this image was taken but a trampoline in garden indicates children/grandchildren, very sad more innocent lives potentially ruined

I was afraid of something like this but I must say the number of people involved after the fact have me shaking my head. Poor Becky. Those barrels now are significant. There was something in them that alerted police or perhaps the dogs. I think someone "broke" overnight. The truth has come out. This is extraordinarily sad. I think that there's a bombshell or two left once we hear who the original man and woman arrested turn out to be. I have my suspicions.

First of all, hello to everyone. Been lurking for a short while, and i have to say this is an amazing community. Wasn't intending to post anytime soon as i'm new at this and wanted to see what i could contribute.

But this development is too horrible. Poor Becky...
Just a theory, could Becky have stumbled across something she wasn't meant to?
The young ages of all involved and the large number of arrests makes me wonder if maybe there was drug dealing or other crime that she came across and people wanted to silence her.
This is quite possible, imho. It would make the missing gadgets more significant. It might also explain the willingness of those who played a part in trying to help the perps to dispose her body (i'm merely assuming as the authorities haven't released anything concrete regarding the suspects).

#FindBecky @FindBeckyWatts
The property currently being searched in the Becky Watts case, Barton Court, #Bristol #FindBecky

B_K6GCbW4AAhfkb.jpg

https://twitter.com/FindBeckyWatts

View attachment 70491

Don't know the suspects names or how long they have been residents of the property or even when this image was taken but a trampoline in garden indicates children/grandchildren, very sad more innocent lives potentially ruined
I saw that - and a small child at that cos that is one of those infant trampolines. Pic was taken may 2014 so depends if they moved in after (those arrested)

Edited: latest pics show little child's play shed so definitely one young child

Just seen the news. Imagining what the poor girl went through makes me feel sick. My heart bleeds for her! RIP beautiful girl, you didn't deserve this :( :heartbeat: x x x

Does anybody have the link please to Avon and Somerset Facebook page? Thanks in advance.

That poor girl :( police have been swift with their work on this case. I wonder if it's because there was so much criticism about the Alice Goss case a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne